Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

question for men....would it put you off if....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
....Every time you had had the oppurtunity to be "naughty" with your sexual partner so far (say...about 5 or 6 times), if that person wouldnt let you do anything to them, but still do stuff to you?

Would it put you off that person? Would it frustrate you? Would you carry on accepting these "gifts" in the future even though your not able to give anything back?

Or would you just think wow because your getting all this pleasure without having to even give anything back?

Comments

• Options
    Depends what you mean tho, if it is getting a BJ 5 or 6 times a day, I will still take it, but I would be bothered a bit that I can do much... After if it's just her doing all the work, I would be bothered as well, but I like to be dominant and in control at sex... So yeah guess a bit of frustration... But I wouldn't get put off tho...
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    It would frustrate me. I like to give as much as recieve. I probably wouldn't mention it though.
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    It would frustrate me. I like to give as much as recieve. I probably wouldn't mention it though.
    :yes:

It would probably annoy me to be honest.
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    :yes:

It would probably annoy me to be honest.
    Since when have you been a man? :p
  • Options
    JsT wrote:

yeh i generally wanted testosterone driven answers but any female input is fine stacey :p
  • Options
    JsT wrote:

Amazing what they do in surgery those days... :lol:
  • Options
    i used to do that with my b/f and he hated it to death
  • Options
    sometimes its just nice to be gyrating with your hips knowing you are doing something for them too
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    sometimes its just nice to be gyrating with your hips knowing you are doing something for them too

u say sometimes, does that mean you would be happy to accept one sided sex for the majority of the time as long as you can return the favour sometimes?
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    u say sometimes, does that mean you would be happy to accept one sided sex for the majority of the time as long as you can return the favour sometimes?

It sounds like he's worried about something. Be really sensitive about it and next time and tell him you'd like to return the favour, if he's still reserved about it be gentle and ask him why? Whatever the reason is, tell him it's not a problem at all and that your more than willing to help him get over it!
  • Options
    i'd think it was a bit weird to be honest. would probably ask what the problem was.
  • Options
    Depends what you mean tho, if it is getting a BJ 5 or 6 times a day, I will still take it, but I would be bothered a bit that I can do much... After if it's just her doing all the work, I would be bothered as well, but I like to be dominant and in control at sex... So yeah guess a bit of frustration... But I wouldn't get put off tho...
    I'm with NMM on this one, it wouldn't bother me at all, but it would frustrate me as i like to give as well as receive. but then we switch as to who the dominant person is. All depends on our moods.
  • Options
    It sounds like he's worried about something. Be really sensitive about it and next time and tell him you'd like to return the favour, if he's still reserved about it be gentle and ask him why? Whatever the reason is, tell him it's not a problem at all and that your more than willing to help him get over it!

er, what?

I dont have a sexual partner with that problem, and never implied that i did. it was just a general question!

Besides, my question was aimed at men getting given the pleasure and not being able to return it to the women, im a woman.
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    er, what?

I dont have a sexual partner with that problem, and never implied that i did. it was just a general question!

Besides, my question was aimed at men getting given the pleasure and not being able to return it to the women, im a woman.

bit harsh, one generally presumes that you are asking for yourself when we see these kind of questions, it would be a strange thing just to wonder....

its like those you see "i'm asking for my friend...." they are so obviously not
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    bit harsh, one generally presumes that you are asking for yourself when we see these kind of questions, it would be a strange thing just to wonder....

its like those you see "i'm asking for my friend...." they are so obviously not
    How is that harsh?

I was just confused as to how cptcoathanger got "my male partner wont let me return the favour" from "how would men feel if the woman didnt let you return the favour"

surely if my question is about something real happening to me then it would be that i do things for him but dont let him do anything back
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    How is that harsh?

I was just confused as to how cptcoathanger got "my male partner wont let me return the favour" from "how would men feel if the woman didnt let you return the favour"

surely if my question is about something real happening to me then it would be that i do things for him but dont let him do anything back
    tbh blah i kind of assumed the same thing.
  • Options
    tbh blah i kind of assumed the same thing.

oh ok then, well just to clarify, im not having the problem of a man not returning the favour to me

i just wondered what a mans perspective would be, ie would it bother a man if he wasnt allowed to return the favour
  • Options
    Blah wrote:

while one sided sex would still be nice, orgasms and all, i wouldnt like it to be one sided completely
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    Hahaha. I was just saying that I like to give as much as I like to receive.

One of my exes really pissed me off though when all he wanted was to receive, he never gave. He wanted about a zillion blow jobs/handjobs a day yet gave me nothing :impissed:
  • Options
    Wouldn't like it to be one sided at all, afterall it's only half the fun isn't it!
  • Options
    I'd be annoyed to be honest... I prefer giving than recieving... not sure why :o just one of those things..
  • Options
    would depend on whether or not she was my girlfriend
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    Hahaha. I was just saying that I like to give as much as I like to receive.

One of my exes really pissed me off though when all he wanted was to receive, he never gave. He wanted about a zillion blow jobs/handjobs a day yet gave me nothing :impissed:

I know what you mean, Stacey - I had an ex like that, I was giving about 3 or 4 blowjobs a day and not getting much back! Does that sound familar?
  • Options
    Hahaha yeah it does.

My ex always wanted blow jobs and handjobs on a daily basis!

I never got anything in return.

Funnily enough, my sex drive took a dive and doing them became a chore.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    z01 wrote:
    would depend on whether or not she was my girlfriend

Good point. :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I win either way really. Don't get me wrong I like going down on a women & it would be frustrating if I couldn't, but she still would still do things on me.
  • Options
    well me and one of my ex's only had sex twice, and he concerntrated on me all the time being the nice guy he is.....if wed have been together longer i think he wuda carried on giving it all to me but wuda wanted "gifts" back lol. Which ive never done bfor :nervous:
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    Hahaha yeah it does.

Owned. :p
  • Options
    It would certainly bother me, I'm more of a giving lover, i'd much rather please my girlfriend than be pleased
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    Hahaha yeah it does.

Wow...nothing at all? At least I got some oral now and again...would you give him more than one blowjob a day then? If you did, and you received nothing in return makes him sound like a very selfish guy! Why are they like this...do they ever have pangs of guilt I wonder? Take, take, take...