Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Does anyone else ever feel like crap sometimes?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone else ever feel shitty after sexual activity, and you ask her if she wants you to change anything, but then lists like, 5 things you're doing wrong or not as good as could be?

I mean, I know communication is the key with sex, but, my ego is shot to hell like, everytime we communicate about it...

Buh...

Comments

• Options
    Nope... I know she get it good everytime cos I am that good :p
    Can't list anything cos there is nothing to list...

Check thesite for hints and tips as well as the web, after when you are doing something right no need to ask you will see by yourself by her reaction to it...
  • Options
    Satai wrote:
    I mean, I know communication is the key with sex, but, my ego is shot to hell like, everytime we communicate about it...

Don't take is so personally. If you accept that perhaps you are not the hottest lover in town then you can use the hints and tips that she gives you to do it right next time ...
  • Options
    Get a vibrating cock ring with clit stimulator, she'll love you forever :naughty:
  • Options
    *Lauren* wrote:
    Get a vibrating cock ring with clit stimulator, she'll love you forever :naughty:

lol... Learn on the web how t use it tho, cos misuse can lead to damages...
  • Options
    Satai wrote:
    5 things you're doing wrong or not as good as could be?

Buh...

I've done the "lists" with my "friend" and it helped actually... we are both too fucking pround to come up with the subject, so it worked...
  • Options
    Satai wrote:
    Does anyone else ever feel shitty after sexual activity, and you ask her if she wants you to change anything, but then lists like, 5 things you're doing wrong or not as good as could be?

Buh...

Communication is the key to great sex, but I think it's a lot better to ask before or during rather than after the fact.
  • Options
    Satai wrote:

Buh...

Try not to take it too personally. It's never nice to be told what you're doing wrong, but look on the postive side, next time you have a list of new things to do that you know she will love!

Conversly, I sometimes ask my girlfriend if she wants anything new, whether i'm doing what she wants etc. and she never has anything to say. I know i'm not that good, so she's either just really really shy about the whole thing or just doesn't want to hurt my feelings. She is extremely bad at communicating anyway. So to know that I could be doing more/better things for her but never being able to find out I feel is much worse than being told what I should be doing differntly.

So don't worry! It could be worse! :)
  • Options
    Satai wrote:

Buh...
    Dont take it personally. :)