Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Crazy shit you do when you're drunk

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    MrG wrote:
    i once snogged a guy, with tongues, when i was drunk in canal street in manchester once

Who? Was it Kazbo's mate? Or was I not there?!
  • Options

correct, you were too busy doing something else
  • Options
    After an evening of over indulgence, my friends i decided to go to the local petrol station for some munchies. Whilst we were all getting cash from the machine one of my mates spotted disposible bbqs. He proceeded to nick a couple of them and took em down to the underpass a little further down the road. We all ended up buying loads of microwavable burgers and had a bbq at 2am in an underpass, also for some reason i decide to nick a bag of coal dunno why just thought we might need it:confused:
  • Options
    I usually do one of two things when I'm drunk.

Either I pretend to be as sober as I can. Everyone tells me that I start speaking all funny and high pitched.

Or I start trying to debate the nature of existance and try to get people to convince me that they actually exist and aren't a figment of my imagination.

I think it was a good idea to stop drinking :)

Some of my friends got so drunk in Amsterdam that they kept haggling with prostitues for fun. I mean they would keep trying to lower the price and when the lady got wind of our joke, we would move to the next window. It was really funny to watch my friends shout "Thirty Thirty", then suddenly "twenty twenty" when the hooker would agree to thirty.
  • Options

Is that Gav, by any chance?

I love being funny hammered. Way better than angry hammered or emotional hammered. Off the top of my head, I can't think of owt too crazy I've done, though. Bit disappointing. :(
  • Options
    I don't do crazy shit. I do tend to, however jump infront of people when they're taking group photos, then jump back out. Oh, that and high fiving randoms down the street and singing songs I like to dance to and trying to get everyone to sing along.
  • Options
    Lil Laura wrote:

Umm, I'm not sure?! He has a username on here, actually I tyhink he might be called Gav. I've had a few beers since then. ;)

On another note, I want to get hammered with you sometime!
  • Options
    In the past month alone I've thought it was a great idea to: climb over a condemned bridge (almost falling to my death) and jump onto a set of traffic lights like a monkey, jump in the Tyne, chew some insane root-leaf things given to me in the street by crazed-looking men with wizard beards, cut a big chunk out of my hair while just slightly out of it, dance the chicken dance in the dodgiest club with the dodgiest and least amused patrons ever... and on Friday night I thought it was an excellent idea to swap shirts at the end of the night with a man I've never seen before in my LIFE... er, supposedly "in the spirit of the World Cup".

I should probably be ashamed of myself, but I'm not :thumb:
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    In the past month alone I've thought it was a great idea to: climb over a condemned bridge (almost falling to my death) and jump onto a set of traffic lights like a monkey, jump in the Tyne, chew some insane root-leaf things given to me in the street by crazed-looking men with wizard beards, cut a big chunk out of my hair while just slightly out of it, dance the chicken dance in the dodgiest club with the dodgiest and least amused patrons ever... and on Friday night I thought it was an excellent idea to swap shirts at the end of the night with a man I've never seen before in my LIFE... er, supposedly "in the spirit of the World Cup".

I should probably be ashamed of myself, but I'm not :thumb:

I think I love you. :heart:
  • Options
    once when i was about 17/18 i found myself sat on the kurb by myself just infront of my house. i think i must've walked home on my own. my friend drove past me and saw me and reversed back to check i was ok. i can't even really remember this but said i stuck 2 fingers up and told him to fuck off. so he left me to it!

on my 18th my friend shoved me in the door and told my mum to get me a glass of water and send me to bed. :(

to be honest i tend to do my daftest things when sober. :thumb:
  • Options
    Umm, I'm not sure?! He has a username on here, actually I tyhink he might be called Gav. I've had a few beers since then. ;)

On another note, I want to get hammered with you sometime!

Yeah that'll be him. I know him. Like, IRL. :o

And mate, I will so make sure I come over for a night out in Manchester in the not so distant future. :thumb:
  • Options
    We were once walking home from a night out, and were trying to remember the first line to "You've Lost That Loving Feeling". It was about 4am. We decided to go to the police station and ask the coppers, but unfortunately it was closed. So I rang my ex, who wasn't best pleased! Oops.
  • Options
    Well if someone texts you back "but still, they come"
    then youll know!

but no one has texted me back :(
  • Options
    maybe the martians got them?
  • Options
    I got lost coming home from a club that was about a 30 second walk down a straight road from my hotel on holiday...
    Walked around for nearly an hour... gave up and got a cab!
  • Options
    Tbh i can never really remember what i get upto. Just the usual drunken behaviour :p I am the master of blocking roads with whatever shit i can find on the way home i am told :D
  • Options
    Lil Laura wrote:

I love being funny hammered. Way better than angry hammered or emotional hammered. Off the top of my head, I can't think of owt too crazy I've done, though. Bit disappointing. :(

his name is gav, but his username doesnt involve gav

i think its eulis or something similar
  • Options
    I think I love you. :heart:

:flirt: one day we'll get together and do alcoholism and insanity proud! ;)

I sang First Of The Gang To Die at "busker's" night in the pub tonight and dedicated it to my fella. Oh the dramatic irony... the drunks loved it. They didn't like my Tom Paxton follow-up so much though. Spoilsports.
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    his name is gav, but his username doesnt involve gav

i think its eulis or something similar

Aye, that's him.

I knew him when he was a wee fifteen year old, all beardless and everything. ;(
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    I was wasted last night and I was trying to find my way home.

Some girl across the road shouted something over to me, so I think I went and had a yap. Next thing I remember we're arm in arm and I'm away to take money out of a cash machine. I'm like "Why am I taking money out?" and she's like "Well, it depends what you want, doesn't it?" And I'm like, eh?

"Well it's £10 for a handjob, £20 for a blowjob and £30 for the lot"

Holy bejesus, she's a prostitute!

So I totally back off, and she's "Paul! Gonna come and sort out this timewasting little prick!" and I shove £30 in her hand and leg it like I've never legged it before before her pimp opens a can of whoop ass :eek:

My legs are fucking killing me, and I am so tired.

To give this some relevance, what's the craziest shit you've ever done when drunk?

You fool, you should of shagged, not just gien your money! Was she a looker?
  • Options
    whenever i feel tipsy... i would dance in front of my friends and seduce them...:flirt: :naughty:
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    :flirt: one day we'll get together and do alcoholism and insanity proud! ;)

I sang First Of The Gang To Die at "busker's" night in the pub tonight and dedicated it to my fella. Oh the dramatic irony... the drunks loved it. They didn't like my Tom Paxton follow-up so much though. Spoilsports.
    Now I love you even more especially for singing morrissey at a buskers night.
    Oh yes
  • Options
    J wrote:
    I once decided it would be a good idea to walk to Romford whilst steaming drunk. It's about 20 miles and I didn't really know where I was going but i upped and left and was there in a couple of hours with a big hole in my arm which i got climbing over those serrated steel metal fences (I slipped and one of the spikes went through my arm)

Another time I was drunk and in the back of an ambulance having been bottled by some Royal Marines I started on in Plymouth. Me, fearing that i'd be arrested by the militasry police as soon as I got to hospital decided it would be a good idea to get out of the ambulance and get home on my own. As we cruised down an A road somewhere I opened the back door of the vehicle and lept from the back hitting the road paratrooper style slightly fracturing my tibial plateux and my scaphoid (That's my knee bone and wrist)
    It turns out the ambulance was doing at least 50 mph. I lived to tell the tale and was from then on known as Jonnny rambo by my submarine mates.
    haha comedy....

i got wasted last night in the pub, admitted to my fella that i snooped through his emails...then i hugged le toilette for an hour before stumbling back to bed. i have to apologise to his mum and dad later for keeping them awake. whoops

He aint impressed today at all.

i occasionally fall asleep on the toilet too....
  • Options
    Dinted wrote:
    i occasionally fall asleep on the toilet too....

classy :thumb:
  • Options
    Last night I got out of a taxi at my house and my mates went on theirs in the next town. As I opened the front door I got a text saying "Guess not then" from one of the girls in the taxi followed straight away by another which said "Do you want to stay at mine tonight?". I text her to say "Sorry only just got message etc etc". Long story short I ran the almost 3 miles in 17mins to her house stopping to buy flowers at a petrol station on the way. When I got to her house I was so tired/drunk I just fell asleep :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I dont do anything that bad when I'm drunk. Apart from giggle a lot and flirt quite a bit.
  • Options
  • Options
    Now I love you even more especially for singing morrissey at a buskers night.
    Oh yes

:D:heart:

This isn't my drunken craziness, but my fella and his mate woke up one morning earlier this week to be dumped outside a Greggs in Leeds. Apparently it seemed like a great idea at 4am to climb inside an empty Greggs delivery truck that was waiting in the Bigg Market in town. Woke up snuggling among the stotties, I expect :lol:
  • Options
    I pulled an apparently old and hideous man in a kebab house. I met him there. Classy. Eugh makes me cringe. I also think its a fab idea if i'm drunk to climb toilet cubicles to see my mates. I've walked around countless bars with my skirt tucked into my knickers. I can't remember anymore.