Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Crazy shit you do when you're drunk

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was wasted last night and I was trying to find my way home.

Some girl across the road shouted something over to me, so I think I went and had a yap. Next thing I remember we're arm in arm and I'm away to take money out of a cash machine. I'm like "Why am I taking money out?" and she's like "Well, it depends what you want, doesn't it?" And I'm like, eh?

"Well it's £10 for a handjob, £20 for a blowjob and £30 for the lot"

Holy bejesus, she's a prostitute!

So I totally back off, and she's "Paul! Gonna come and sort out this timewasting little prick!" and I shove £30 in her hand and leg it like I've never legged it before before her pimp opens a can of whoop ass :eek:

My legs are fucking killing me, and I am so tired.

To give this some relevance, what's the craziest shit you've ever done when drunk?

Comments

• Options
    sorry just wanted to :lol:.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    I was wasted last night and I was trying to find my way home.

Some girl across the road shouted something over to me, so I think I went and had a yap. Next thing I remember we're arm in arm and I'm away to take money out of a cash machine. I'm like "Why am I taking money out?" and she's like "Well, it depends what you want, doesn't it?" And I'm like, eh?

"Well it's £10 for a handjob, £20 for a blowjob and £30 for the lot"

Holy bejesus, she's a prostitute!

So I totally back off, and she's "Paul! Gonna come and sort out this timewasting little prick!" and I shove £30 in her hand and leg it like I've never legged it before before her pimp opens a can of whoop ass :eek:

My legs are fucking killing me, and I am so tired.

To give this some relevance, what's the craziest shit you've ever done when drunk?
    :lol: :eek2: :lol::D
  • Options
    Damn, bet you wish you had spent £10 on a taxi home now...
  • Options
    pfft £30 is a bargain, should have gone for it.
  • Options
    You could have just giver her a tenner and run!

I almost got into trouble on Saturday night when i left a bar to go to the cash point. Some guy was taking a piss in the corner and i quipped something about there not being enough toilets about. Next thing i know his mates having to come over to calm him down as this bloke seemed to want to now kick the shit out of me. I ran away back to the bar at this point.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    :lol: Ooops.
  • Options
    should have just walked home and charged yourself £10.50 for a posh wank
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    I think the worst thing I ever done drunk was when i was walking (Read: stumbling) home with a mate and we noticed this guy lying in a heap on the ground (this was about 2 mins from the student accomodation and at the top of the west end on a saturday night) So me, being helpful, phones the police because i think he's either dead or on his way to being. Next thig I know a cop car comes round the corner and the guy gets up leaving me and my mate getting into trouble for underage drinking :lol:

I'm usually quite well behaved when drunk. I did start whipping people at a halloween party once with a girl's whip.

My mate once got taken home in a tesco trolley :lol:

Oh, and I forgot. I also tend to sing stuff like New York, New York; My Way, Build Me Up Buttercup and I will Survive are just a few that have been mentioned. :|
  • Options
    Jazza wrote:
    My mate once got taken home in a tesco trolley :lol:
    could have been worse, i mean who would want to be seen dead in a netto trolley
  • Options
    :lol: at everyone stories allready!

I dont do stuff which is THAT stupid, just the random funny things everybody does when theyre drunk. I read a comment i sent on someone's myspace at the last party i went to - and i dnt even remember sending it which was quite funny!
  • Options
    Not me personally but a girl from work got pissed and wrote "I don't agree with pig rape" inside someone's birthday card.

It had been a strange day in the office.
  • Options
    im going to go out on a limb here and suggest that this thread is likely to produce this weeks post of the week
  • Options
    well on saturday i came home from a drunken bbq and texted:

"the chances of anything coming from mars are a milion to one they said"

to someone but i still can't figure out who i sent it to cos i also managed to empty my outbox :D
  • Options
    Welsh Jemz wrote:

How random:confused:
  • Options
    lol, not quite

when i got in my parents were playing it full blast so i thought it would be a good idea to text it to someone

i will find out who one day, lol
  • Options
    Welsh Jemz wrote:
    well on saturday i came home from a drunken bbq and texted:

to someone but i still can't figure out who i sent it to cos i also managed to empty my outbox :D

I love that song so so so much!! It reminds me of being little and listening to the soundtrack over and over. Its so something i would text too. :thumb:
  • Options
    Welsh Jemz wrote:
    lol, not quite

when i got in my parents were playing it full blast so i thought it would be a good idea to text it to someone

i will find out who one day, lol

lol and I thought the text message a friend of mine sent me was extremely random... (he does claim a friend of his got hold of his phone)
  • Options
    A couple weeks ago after puking and stumbling into the bedroom crying my eyes out I must have said something along the lines of "don't let me drink so much anymore." to Ed.

He's kept his work :\
    Stuipdes thing I've ever done.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Fighting is almost always the most stupid thing I do when I'm drunk. It's a good craic at the time but the next day it's not much fun.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Welsh Jemz wrote:

Well if someone texts you back "but still, they come"
    then youll know!
  • Options
    Well if someone texts you back "but still, they come"
    then youll know!

:lol: :thumb:
  • Options
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Fighting is almost always the most stupid thing I do when I'm drunk. It's a good craic at the time but the next day it's not much fun.

me and a mate were playing a game of dig for dig to the head the other night, taking big run ups and all

as always, it seemed like a good idea at the time
  • Options
    i was in a really big nightclub in france and i was wasted. this guy came on stage to sing some songs and everyone in the club was stood there watching him. so i decided to get up on stage and tried to dance with him :( and then the bouncers chucked me off. to this day i cringe.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    i was in a really big nightclub in france and i was wasted. this guy came on stage to sing some songs and everyone in the club was stood there watching him. so i decided to get up on stage and tried to dance with him :( and then the bouncers chucked me off. to this day i cringe.

Sounds just like something I would do! Love it.

Once when I was about 16, I was shitfaced and I fell asleep in Berlin in Manchester (I think it was what is now Essential?!) and the next thing I knew I was being dropped on the ground outside by a bouncer. Very classy.
  • Options
    :thumb: :thumb:

Thankyou SCC you have made my day, i used to actually make up dance routines to that album :blush::blush:
  • Options
    I do the Napoleon Dynamite dance. Badly. And sing Frosty the Snowman.
  • Options
    Giggle. Lots. That's about it, which is GOOD :D.
  • Options
    i once snogged a guy, with tongues, when i was drunk in canal street in manchester once