Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Football tops on girls

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    You a Southampton fan? We bought Matthew Mills off you, but I haven't seen him play yet. Is he any good?

Don't really know to be honest. He played for the Saints udner 19's - who became champions - I think.
    Char_Baby wrote:
    And that Scum top makes me want to spew poisonous bile

Coming from skate bait like yourself? :lol:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I only wear them for the football or in bed hehe.
  • Options
    My ex girlfriend use to wear both England Rugby and Football shirts to bed, she used look sexy as fuck in either of them just wearing a pair of knickers underneath :yes:

She was proper footy fan though, loved Saints more than I do.

Football tops don't really look great on anybody, but they're comfy as fuck for lazin around in, on a hot day up the pub or down the beach. I wouldn't wear one on a night out, but I don't think anybody is suggesting that.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    I agree with both of them, it's foul. Mainly because she's supposed to look sexy, and she's wearing that shirt solely to fit in with some formulaic male fantasy about women in football shirts.

Women who wear football shirts cos they're into football, great. Women like the one above who are supposed to be every bloke's fantasy, are pathetic.

A touch a jealousy perhaps?
  • Options
    Thats fucking hideous. She`d look better in a bin bag than she does in that top.

to be fair it's not the best of pictures. i can see why lads would like a girl in a football shirt, especially theirs.
  • Options
    In the bedroom yes. Otherwise no!
  • Options
    to be fair it's not the best of pictures. i can see why lads would like a girl in a football shirt, especially theirs.

:yes:

I agree it wasn't the best exampler, but it wasn't easy finding picture of a girl modeling a Saints top.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    i reckon all these people who don't like girls in football shirts reckon they wouldn't look good in one that's why they're bothered.

i on the otherhand..;)
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    What are they made from?

Nylon usually.
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    Nylon usually.

Oh oh I know now, thanks :thumb:
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    i think it looks shit and tacky tbh.

What does it look like that, whats the difference in a woman wearing one and a bloke?
  • Options
    Makoto wrote:
    What does it look like that, whats the difference in a woman wearing one and a bloke?
    not much - both really look shit imo. REALLY. Its one of my main pet hates tbh football shirts on people who are not playing football.
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Nah not really. I just don't think she's attractive. Of all the women in the world I could conceivably be envious of, women like her are pretty far down the list.

How come when a man gives his opinion, he's a man, yet when a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch? Why can't I say I think she looks pathetically like she's trying too hard to be sexy, without it being because I wish I looked like her?

Didn't you get the memo? Women can't comment on subjects like this without being painted as a rabid, immature, jealous bitch by other women and men alike. How presumptuous to assume you get to have an opinion when we all know you're wishing you too were be a football shirt model and thus projecting your insane jealousy. Jeez, get with the programme! ;):p

I think she looks alright, to be honest (and have no idea why we're discussing this) but she would be vastly improved by this red and white:

11079495228_small-image_sunderlandhome.jpg

:thumb:
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    How come when a man gives his opinion, he's a man, yet when a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch? Why can't I say I think she looks pathetically like she's trying too hard to be sexy, without it being because I wish I looked like her?

Well, doesn't it seem a bit strange to you that the only people commenting that women don't look good in football shirts are women?

Personally i'm really not too arsed about it - its a shirt at the end of the day. And they can look sexy as fuck on some girls as well, like Skive says.
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    Well, doesn't it seem a bit strange to you that the only people commenting that women don't look good in football shirts are women?
    Not weird at all. Everyone knows blokes dont give that much of a shit about what people wear, and women do. Its just the way it is.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    How come when a man gives his opinion, he's a man, yet when a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch?

Where the fuck did that come from? :confused:

You seriously need to stop letting gender issues cloud your thinking.
    Why can't I say I think she looks pathetically like she's trying too hard to be sexy, without it being because I wish I looked like her?

You can, so why can't I suggest you're jealous?
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    I wear my Sunderland top with pride, don't really care what anyone thinks to be honest. I don't think it looks reet sexy or anything, I just like it.

Have Dundee United (it was a gift! ;) ), St Pauli and Germany strips too, usually only wear them in bed or schlupping around the house though they do get the occasional outing :thumb:

Last summer I was coming home from work and there was a game that night Ipswich vs Sunderland, anyway, was driving along and coming to these traffic light I was in the left lane. As I stopped I noticed some girls in a yellow Saxo, 3 blondes, changing from their normal tops into Sunderland tops.
    Needless to say, I missed the green light and was beeped by many angry rush hour folk!!

Nice sight though, even if it was in Sunderland shirts!! ;)

Anyway, I can't think of nothing finer than a sexy female in a Liverpool top!!

1337099.JPG

She is my favourite. 41 year old mum of 3 from Liverpool. Respect!!
  • Options
    Right here you go, for all you femenist *ahem*bitches out there. Rachel Unitt:
    _40956413_terry.jpg
    She actually plays football and everything. Is that better? Am I gonna get a slap? She's the one on the right, by the way. I thought I'd pick an Everton player just for you Migpilot.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Didn't you get the memo? Women can't comment on subjects like this without being painted as a rabid, immature, jealous bitch by other women and men alike. How presumptuous to assume you get to have an opinion when we all know you're wishing you too were be a football shirt model and thus projecting your insane jealousy. Jeez, get with the programme! ;):p

I think she looks alright, to be honest (and have no idea why we're discussing this) but she would be vastly improved by this red and white:

11079495228_small-image_sunderlandhome.jpg

:thumb:

being a mag and all that briggi, i would hope you dont have a problem me wanting you to take your top off if you were indeed wearing a sunderland shirt
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    i wear football tops, but thats becuase of the team i support not because someone else thinks i look good in it.
  • Options
    _40956413_terry.jpg
    She actually plays football and everything. Is that better? Am I gonna get a slap? She's the one on the right, by the way. I thought I'd pick an Everton player just for you Migpilot.

I wouldn't have anything against a one to one with her. Maybe we could sit down and discuss, *cough*, tactics. And then she could sign for Liverpool. :thumb:
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    You can suggest it, but it really annoys me that you automatically suppose I'm jealous of her, rather than just genuinely believing it looks tacky and shit. That seems to me to imply firstly, that all women must deep down want to look like a blonde vacuous bimbo and be the subject of every man's masturbation fantasy, which strangely, I don't, and secondly, that if I have an opinion about another woman, it must be motivated by bitterness, bitchiness and jealousy, rather than representing my actual opinion.

The words "foul" and "pathetic" suggest otherwise, tbh. You obviously have a problem with women doing photoshoots for pleasure of the opposite sex, which suggests bitterness, as it would were you a male lampooning another male for doing likewise.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:

The words "foul" and "pathetic" suggest otherwise, tbh. You obviously have a problem with women doing photoshoots for pleasure of the opposite sex, which suggests bitterness, as it would were you a male lampooning another male for doing likewise.
    She doesnt obviously have a problem with anything! She just doesnt like the look of football shirts on women

I think i'd get just as pissed off if i was being accused of being jelous just because i thought a womans outfit wasnt nice.

Am i jelous of these football shirt wearing women too, because i find it a tacky look?

If men like the look then fair enough, doesnt mean women have to like it too though
  • Options
    _40956413_terry.jpg

Fair play to the woman; she plays the game, wears the strip... I'm not entirely sure what the point directed toward us "feminist bitches" is :p

Incidentally, I saw the most beautiful woman I have seen in a long while in a Portugal strip tonight, she was seriously knockout. I was very tempted to ask her to pose for a picture for the purpose of this thread...
  • Options
    \