Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Football tops on girls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just to be politically correct. Can't get enough of it myself. I love a good looking girl in a nice Man City top (note that I said nice, not that new piece of shit they've got us wearing next season). I prefer it to those girls who like to show their support for the team by wearing the right colours and a t-shirt with England on it, but are still blatently more bothered about their appearance.

Comments

• Options
    I don't like wearing football tops because they are itchy and I don't support a team.
  • Options
    i think it looks shit and tacky tbh.
  • Options
    I love foot ball tops on girls, cos if my stomach is upset I just need to look at one and it make me vomit straight away which make my stomach feels much better...
  • Options
    I love foot ball tops on girls, cos if my stomach is upset I just need to look at one and it make me vomit straight away which make my stomach feels much better...
    :lol::lol: :yes:
  • Options
    I think they look good on girls in bed, but that's about it.

Or on girls who clearly play football.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Kermit wrote:
    I think they look good on girls in bed

:yes:

Strip2.jpg
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Or on girls who clearly play football.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Strip2.jpg
    That picture makes me want to vomit. The epitomy of bad taste.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:

Strip2.jpg

Thats fucking hideous. She`d look better in a bin bag than she does in that top.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Don't beat around the bushg now girls, tell us what you really think....

;)
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Maybe it makes them feel sexy?

People are so quick to make judgements.... and that's not directed at anyone in particular, everyone is entitled to an opinion.
  • Options
    Someone at work is wearing one and it looks nice, only nice one i have seen though.
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Mainly because she's supposed to look sexy, and she's wearing that shirt solely to fit in with some formulaic male fantasy about women in football shirts.
    Hey, don't be slagging off my male fantasies, they're all I've got at the moment.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    LadyJade wrote:
    Maybe it makes them feel sexy?

People are so quick to make judgements.... and that's not directed at anyone in particular, everyone is entitled to an opinion.
    well yeah, I judge that she looks shit. It looks like sharon from eastenders wearing a highly flammable nylon shapeless top thats two sizes smaller than its meant to be, and i dont think shes gonna get it back over her head without cutting the shirt tbh, which is probably not a bad idea.
  • Options
    well yeah, I judge that she looks shit. It looks like sharon from eastenders wearing a highly flammable nylon shapeless top thats two sizes smaller than its meant to be, and i dont think shes gonna get it back over her head without cutting the shirt tbh, which is probably not a bad idea.
    Or cutting her head off. Which would you prefer?
  • Options
    I think wearing one for support of a team is nice. Yeah, imo, its not the best look in the world, but showing support is nice. I'm not necessarly talking about football shirts, but just any sports shirts in general. Right now its baseball time and I work with hardcore sox fans. Every day theres a game half the people here, men and women alike show up in their team jersies.

I'm a sports fan, therefore I enjoy seeing people supporting and taking interest in what they like. (Unless its the bears or viqueens :p)

However, as its been mentioned before, by Sophia,
    ...she's wearing that shirt solely to fit in with some formulaic male fantasy about women in football shirts.

Women who wear football shirts cos they're into football, great. Women like the one above who are supposed to be every bloke's fantasy, are pathetic.
    I totall agree with that.
  • Options
    I wear my Sunderland top with pride, don't really care what anyone thinks to be honest. I don't think it looks reet sexy or anything, I just like it.

Have Dundee United (it was a gift! ;) ), St Pauli and Germany strips too, usually only wear them in bed or schlupping around the house though they do get the occasional outing :thumb:
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I totall agree with that.
    I don't. I think she's wearing it because she's been paid a lot of money to do so.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Only Southampton fans.
  • Options
    Or cutting her head off. Which would you prefer?
    well the shirt.
    Just because i hate her top, doesnt mean I actually wish Sharon from Eastenders any real harm.
  • Options
    That picture makes me want to vomit.

Same here...
  • Options
    i don't like football tops altogether, they just look cheap and tacky. But for me it's more down to the material than the actual top.
  • Options
    What are they made from?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Only Southampton fans.

Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    You a Southampton fan? We bought Matthew Mills off you, but I haven't seen him play yet. Is he any good?
  • Options
    I hate them on girls, makes them look like lesbians IMO (not that theres anything wrong with lesbians, just I wouldnt wanna look llike one)

And that Scum top makes me want to spew poisonous bile :yuck:
  • Options
    Tack