Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What pissed you off today...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
me first.

Got a boss at work who was totally quality. Worked for him for 12 months, and he had promissed to release me for a promotion this September.

Go in today, and he has left the bank!!! Replaced by she bitch from hell. She wont release me for another 6 months.

That really pissed me off!

OK...your turn.

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    My mum wants to install an alarm in the house and wants to make me put iron bars on my window.
  • Options
    My hayfever!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Trying to put flea prevention stuff on the cats.

My hands are all scratched to fuck and not all the cats are fleaed :|
  • Options
    Not a lot actually :)
  • Options
    When I had to go into work at 7.30am, expecting to be able to finish early, then being told I was doing reception 'til 5pm! :(
  • Options
    haha. See the what has made you sad today thread for my pissed off ramblings..
  • Options
    work generally.

specifically doing exactly 0% of my own work due to directors being fannies, and delegating us tasks which are BLATANTLY not our department or responsibility and saying that they must take priority over our own work.

Then external people to who I am essentially accountable ringing up to ask why their work isn't done :impissed:
  • Options
    I stubbed my toe earlier and it really really hurts. :crying:

Something else happened too but it can't've been that bad as I've forgotten.
  • Options
    my mum starting pointless arguments with me

getting woken up too early then not being able to get back to sleep (pissed me off because i didnt sleep well last night, dam insomnia)
  • Options
    Listening into Tiscali calls even though there's no plans to train us on Tiscali.

My buddy was a fucking nutter.

"Hello?"
    "THIS IS YOUR BROADBAND PROVIDER, I AM PHONING TO OFFER YOU AN UPGRADED PACKAGE"
    "Eh,um,uh?"
    "LISTEN TO ME AND OBEY ME OTHERWISE YOU WILL BURN IN THE FIRES OF HELL MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Something like that.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    My mum wants to install an alarm in the house and wants to make me put iron bars on my window.
    :eek: That sounds like you live in a rough area!

Erm, today I got angry that I have en exam tomorow.
  • Options
    This guy in front of me was driving 40mph and then suddenly decided to turn left without indicating....
    Twat!!
  • Options
    My dad
  • Options
    the prep kids hurling abuse at me for having lnog hair, even though i outrank them in the school by about, 5 years! The cheek!
  • Options
    I ran out of vodka, but didn't find out till its too late :mad:
  • Options
    I've got a tin and a load of wine here so haha! ;)
  • Options
    Wine :\ Rather have nothing :p

I've got a cubbord full of various other kinds of alcohol, but I want vodka tonight :(
  • Options
    I hate vodka, rips my stomach apart.
  • Options
    Wuss :p

Hows about captian :thumb:
  • Options
    Haha hold on, I aint no wuss! Pure alco me, just hate vodka, I'm a buckie man myslef!
  • Options
    I'd take you on anyday :razz:
  • Options
    Agh that's sacrelige! I'm Irish, it's in our blood to drink! :p
  • Options
    Oh oh, I may be American, but I'm over 80% Irish blood too ;)
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    work generally.

specifically doing exactly 0% of my own work due to directors being fannies, and delegating us tasks which are BLATANTLY not our department or responsibility and saying that they must take priority over our own work.

Then external people to who I am essentially accountable ringing up to ask why their work isn't done :impissed:
    Know exactly what you mean! Urgh, for me it's been work too. I'm hating my boss a little more every day. I love working in the Institution I work, but my boss I don't like. She's always contradicting herself as to what she wants, so you can never keep her happy. And she is incapable of prioritizing one task over another, she expects me to do everything at once. And the same things she could say nicely, she's says them meanly. Urgh, I am quite fed up with her.

And something completely different. I belong to a group of people who get together every two weeks, and we were thinking of inviting new people to our group, and one of my friends who I want to invite is gay. But that makes a particular bloke of the group feel uncomfortable, so he doesn't want to invite him. I am incredibly pissed off by his attitude tbh. He obviously has some unresolved issues himself but he's not able to see it. I so want to argue with him to make him realise what a discriminating idiot he's being... but really don't think that's going to lead anywhere..
  • Options
    i found out that all this malarky with the guy who hit my grandads car but is trying to make out its my grandads fault (changing his claim/false witness) may have to go to court
    and the stress could give my gradad another stroke...
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    :eek: That sounds like you live in a rough area!
    We don't. She's just paranoid because a flat in a building close here was robbed a few months back. Apparently she thinks the average burglar would have no problem shooting me if they saw I'm in the room and sleeping.
  • Options
    My boss taking 'sickies' when everyone knows that he isnt actually sick!!! :mad:
  • Options
    My hangover and re-reading this text my now ex-mate sent me:

"Becky my dad has died and i'm not in work. So fuck off and when i come back into work after i bury my father i shall gladly throw your fucking money at you. I did after all manage to sell both tickets so cash back for putting up with your shit. Do not dare contact me on this number again."

Still no idea what I've done! She has issues, like lots of them. Fucking midden.

I paid her £145 for tickets to go to Reading, she stopped talking to me, ignoring me. She stood me up, so I ask for the money back and she says she won't give me the money as she has a "little thing called a mortgage" fuck that bitch. My money hasn;t anything to do with her mortgage! It's MY money, so I tell her this and she texts me that. Sorry about her Dad and all, but it's not on to talk to me like this, and I'm amused she still found time to make a profit.

I gave her an adequate amount of time to get in contact with me and she made it perfectly clear she didn't want to let me know the fate of my money so I was perfectly reasonable in asking for an update. Bint. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAH 48390248390fjsdnkl;fdnklaj;dfk o'jkdlq'dl;'!!!!1111111111

Plus, she was able to go out and such even when her Dad had cancer last week, and was quite happy to tell everyone on MySpace this.
  • Options
    being woked up too early by someone else's alarm :yeees:
  • Options
    Abbie learning how to take the lid off her cup and pouring water all over the dog and the floor :mad: