Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What has made you sad today

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Miffy wrote:
    Eldest son's best friend had an accident a couple of weeks back, fell and smashed his hip. Now due to complications he's in a wheelchair permanently. He's 15.

Poor love :(

(now I feel like a nob for moaning about my armpits)
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:

I wanna know why you are telling random strange people that your armpits hurt :p
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:

No, no, you moan away my dear, I'm only too well aware of what it's like to live with chronic health problems. One person's problems do not diminish anothers.
  • Options
    Miffy wrote:
    No, no, you moan away my dear, I'm only too well aware of what it's like to live with chronic health problems. One person's problems do not diminish anothers.

But they can help keep them in perspective :yes:

Still, I'm on a roll whinging today, so I may as well have a whinge day, and then start afresh tomorrow ;)
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Obviously INfinate will be in prison too, ipod murder and all. We know what really happened, there was no "fall" :yeees:

My Ipod has literally, just this second started working again. I have a zombie Ipod! The word "BRAAAINNNS!!" keeps flashing across the screen and it's.......well, it seems to be shambling towards me.......it's just bitten my ps2.....and it's eating the.........

ETA: Miffy: That's awful :(
  • Options
    an idiot arsehole cunt spreading nasty things about my beautiful little sister :(
  • Options
    I'm frustrated at really trivial things.. the fact tickets for gigs sell out so FAST and it's especially gay when there are 200 or so on ebay minutes later that i will never afford. And that because of that i'm not seeing Regina..

Also that i can't get so many gigs to see A LOT of bands because they are small and therefore play small venues and bars.. or snobby venues.. or just all venues that are over 18's only. And i hate that in the whole big city of london there are TWO under 18's/all ages nights. TWO. on opposite sides of london. Means no seeing Yeti or Bromheads Jacket or Metro riots..

Oh and that when you call people they're never in. And you leave messages and they don't ring you back.

And the fact that people moan for months that you don't have a mobile phone.. and you get one and only one person bothers to contact you..

Like i say.. trival things.
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    That's awful :(

I know, poor little sod. Eldest son is gutted but trying not to show it.
  • Options
    seeing my reflection in the mirror this morning!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Blah wrote:
    seeing my reflection in the mirror this morning!
    Were you hoping you'd have become a vampire overnight? :p
  • Options
    My ex is off shagging someone I thought was my mate, and my date today didn't go too well.

Feel a bit pathetic.
  • Options
    Were you hoping you'd have become a vampire overnight? :p

of course :p
  • Options
    seeing a lot of friends today who are at durham uni, who are leaving tomorrow, wont see them with much regularity anymore, and got quite sad and teary
  • Options
    I'm knackered and, I've got a sore neck and I'm quite achy and I've hardly done anything :(
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    seeing a lot of friends today who are at durham uni, who are leaving tomorrow, wont see them with much regularity anymore, and got quite sad and teary
    *hugs*
  • Options
    i found out that on tuesday, one of my dads friends was training a driver (train driver) and they hit a 17 year old lad who was sat on the tracks waiting for his gf (the track hardly get used which is probably why he was there) and bought his head and legs off....:crying:
    what a way to start your training too
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    i found out that on tuesday, one of my dads friends was training a driver (train driver) and they hit a 17 year old lad who was sat on the tracks waiting for his gf (the track hardly get used which is probably why he was there) and bought his head and legs off....:crying:

:(
  • Options
    Just ran into an "EX" :banghead: (i say "EX" cause we never really were seeing each other officially, just kinda casually - he called things off on my birthday saying that "he needs to take a step back from everything") at the Mall, well i almost ran him over actually(not sure if it was maybe subconsiously (SP??) on purpose or not). Just as you think that you are doing well and trying to get over someone, you see them and you are right back where you started!!:(
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    Trains dont just sneak up on you though, so it sounds like he was doing more than just "waiting for his girlfriend".

Shame for the driver though.
  • Options
    My hangover makes me sad now!
  • Options
    Hangover. No coffee. Knowing that I have to pack loads of stupid boxes at some point. Filling in job applications. Well it doesn't exactly make me sad but it's BO-RING.

Talking to my fella this morning about when his [seemingly crazy, Jehova-loving] father disowned him and moved back to Sicily after his mum died. Made me feel like a dick, too, since I'd previously been moaning about far less important things in the past. Argh.
  • Options
    Glittery wrote:
    Trains dont just sneak up on you though, so it sounds like he was doing more than just "waiting for his girlfriend".

thats what i thought, but he was sat round a corner and trains can be hard to hear till they're really close
    still....daft place to sit. Quite a few drivers my dad has known have actually quit the job when they've hit someone....even when it was suicide. But technically, it's not the drivers fault cause you can hardly stop a train like you can a car.
  • Options
    Glittery wrote:

Yup, one for the Darwin Awards.

Yeah, it's awful.

And the cleaners who have to scrape the meat off the train back in the shed.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Yup, one for the Darwin Awards.

Yeah, it's awful.

And the cleaners who have to scrape the meat off the train back in the shed.
    i couldn't clean the mess up....but when a train driver hits someone, they have to stop, call up and cancel anymore trains coming that way, and get someone to clean it up. Pretty shit day at work.
  • Options
    Miffy's story is awful. The thing that we don't come to realise is that it can happen to any of us, any day you can have an accident (hit by a car, a bus, whatever..) that leaves you disabled... disability is something you can never claim to be safe from.. it can happen any day.
  • Options
    Oh, and I'm also sad because my semi-crush has practically disappeared, never heard from him again... I though he liked me :(

And today I found out (by someone else) that he's moving away to another town where he found a job.. :(
  • Options
    The fact i'll be dying tomorrow and even on a smoke drought i got some but smoked all of it because i drank alot of booze, the drinks in and the wit goes out.
  • Options
    What made me sad yesterday was seeing a man die on his granddaughters birthday and seeing the look on her face as she witnessed it.
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    What made me sad yesterday was seeing a man die on his granddaughters birthday and seeing the look on her face as she witnessed it.

That's terrible.

What made me sad today was that it was my last day at work experience, still does mean that I don't have to deal with other peoples' snot...
  • Options
    Being let down again today. NOBODY is realiable. Nobody.

I want to go outttttt! :(