Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What has made you happy today?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Have all the sad ones ... so happy time ..

Today playing football with the lads and scoring a wonder goal cracking a left foot volley right into the top corner :D

Your go

Comments

• Options
    Booking some train tickets to go down to london on friday for a night out! :D
  • Options
    -Making pretty cards.
    -Working for only two hours
    -Just had heaven- 3 slices of small stonebaked multigrain organic toast- with melted butter, and marmite. BLISS!
  • Options
    Walking out of work at 6pm and thinking I only have 3 more working days left till I fly off to Magaluf! :yippe:
  • Options
  • Options
    My ipod doing an Altered Beast and "Wwwising fwom it's GWAVE!".
  • Options
    Booking some train tickets to go down to london on friday for a night out! :D

ooo... where you going? Turnmils?

Im out in London on sat night... dunno where yet, might be going to a place called Underworld...
  • Options
    Fitting into a nice Size 12 skirt today.
  • Options
  • Options
    Cazzoo wrote:
    Fitting into a nice Size 12 skirt today.

Yeah i love that feeling ... makes me happy alllll the time :D
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    Yeah i love that feeling ... makes me happy alllll the time

Yeah, it's great. :p

Yeah, it's a good lineup, Blank & Jones are the highlight! Then I'm coming back on saturday for a rave in Sheffield :thumb:

Come to gallery with us on fri! Think you could stomach trance? :D Where's underworld?

Underworld is in Camden. it's a nice venue.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Playing a new video game, finishing with the ripping of all my CDs into .ogg.
  • Options
    Cooking fajitas for me and Mr Kaff earlier and neither of us being dead yet :thumb:
  • Options
    Yeah, it's a good lineup, Blank & Jones are the highlight! Then I'm coming back on saturday for a rave in Sheffield :thumb:

Come to gallery with us on fri! Think you could stomach trance? :D Where's underworld?

Im working sat mate, otherwise I would! I went to Fabric last friday then worked sat and nearly died! lol Damn these working weekends!

Yeah, underworld is in Camdon... its an indie club, not normally my cup of tea, but I actually like it in there... good atmospher!

oh and yeah I could stomach trance... I like it when im out and about sometimes... we will have to sort a night out some time mate!
  • Options
    Char_Baby wrote:

That made me happy today too ;)

The vending machine guy came today and he always leaves me lots of candy and chips on my desk and thats always nice.

Though because of that I'll probably never feel the same kind of happiness as Cazzoo.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    The vending machine guy came today and he always leaves me lots of candy and chips on my desk and thats always nice.

Though because of that I'll probably never feel the same kind of happiness as Cazzoo.

Though due to you being an over-the-pond type, a size 12 skirt will be considerably bigger :yippe:
  • Options
    All my goodies selling on ebay :)
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    Though due to you being an over-the-pond type, a size 12 skirt will be considerably bigger :yippe:

Lol. I know, I love reading peoples sizes oh here cuz then I pretend I'm much smaller/everybody else is bigger and get a little ego boost :p
    GO uk sizes!
  • Options
    the sun

having got all my little jobs done yesterday so ive been able to relax

listening to happy music

the excitement of arranging future activities/nights out

having a good chin wag with a friend i havent spoken to properly for a few months
  • Options
    not much tbh

/emo
  • Options
    Getting pressies :hyper: one of which now resides in my tummy :yum:
  • Options
    Somebody making me feel 16 again :blush:

Have also found a fucking quality game to pass the day at work.

Me, my mate Gary and my mate David are doing that thing when we have to challenge each other to get certain words into phone calls. We've got a wee chart and everything :yippe:

Today I managed to squeeze in badger, fish fingers and twinkle toes. My mate Gary has no shame and will say absolutely anything.

The person who has the least words by close of play on Friday gets water chucked over them after work :lol:

Today was a nice day :yes:
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    Im working sat mate, otherwise I would! I went to Fabric last friday then worked sat and nearly died! lol Damn these working weekends!
    Will you miss the match then? :(
    oh and yeah I could stomach trance... I like it when im out and about sometimes... we will have to sort a night out some time mate!
    We should indeed, check out this night, to which I will hopefully be going! I leave in 3 weeks by the way :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Will you miss the match then? :(

Hell no!!
    I finish at 1... im going to rush home... get ready... get to the pub, watch the game, then head into london! :hyper:
    We should indeed, check out this night, to which I will hopefully be going! I leave in 3 weeks by the way :crazyeyes

damn... im going on holiday on tuesday! Wont be back till the 11th... and I will probably be a bit skint after that as well! :crying:
  • Options
    my mate buying me a wales top :P
  • Options
    I bought 2 boxes of popsicles last night, they were only 98 cents for a box of 12 :yippe: One day sale w/ cupon, they were normally $4 for a box. How excited I was.
  • Options
    Bought the first bit of my new computer today. A £330 widescreen monitor, that I can also use as a TV.:yippe:

Expect a post in the "what made you sad today" thread in a week or so, when I've got all the rest of the components and I dont know any of them go together.
  • Options
    testing my sons new water gun out....on a bee :naughty: (form a distance I'm a right wuss!)
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    116-the-bong-question-mix.jpg
    hehe
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    116-the-bong-question-mix.jpg
    hehe

How did I manage to guess that one without even looking at your post? ;)

For me, umm, I finished work at 4 and got paid for working til 6, coz the bosses wanted to watch the football.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil - what on earth is that?!