Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Training the other half

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    nicx1811 wrote:
    Lads are evil, that is why they tickle. My boyf HURTS when he tickles though :( He digs his fingers in :(

Yep so does mine. Really hurts. He like jabs me and calls it tickling. :crying:
  • Options
    I *attempted* to train one of my exes. He thought it was funny to fart and burp all the time in front of me. It was fucking minging. It didn't get very far. It got to the point where he would burp right in my face and once sat on my head and farted. He thought this was amusing but little did he know that I considered dumping him for it as I found it very unattractive.
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    I *attempted* to train one of my exes. He thought it was funny to fart and burp all the time in front of me. It was fucking minging. It didn't get very far. It got to the point where he would burp right in my face and once sat on my head and farted. He thought this was amusing but little did he know that I considered dumping him for it as I found it very unattractive.
    I would TOTALLY dump someone for that. I think thats horrible.
  • Options
    I wish I had the guts to dump him over it at the time. Worst thing was, he used to either do it in front of his friends or boast about it in front of them. He was constantly putting me down and degrading me.
  • Options
    some people are just arseholes.
    Glad youre out of that now.
  • Options
    Back to the original point, yeah there have been little things that we've both expected to be done differently by each other, and we've discussed and compromised on them.

As for the tickling...it's me that does that in out rel, not him.
  • Options
    i've seen 1 of my friends gradually moulded and shaped by her bf over the last year....all her friends have told her that he's changed her and she says she hasnt and basically turns a blind eye :rolleyes:
    if someone isn't what you're looking for, then don't bother being with them. So much easier too.