Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Book Question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
My Cousin was telling me about a book ages ago, but i asked him recently what it was and he cant remember the auther or the title, so i was hoping someone on here might know what it was.

It was about this bloke who killed "bums" "tramps" "homeless people" and put them under his floorboard.
He said he did it in his english class some years back but i wanted to read it and i cant find out what it is.... :o( if some1 tells me they can either have a kiss or a lollipop! Because im DESPERATE to read it for some bizzare reason.

Cheers xx
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    that will be lifeless by mark billingham, a very good read it is indeed, now where do I claim my prize?
  • Options
    I thought it was called something like 'Stone Cold'. The character met a girl who turned out to be a reporter, or something. And the psycho man was sacked from the army.
  • Options
    Filthey Chav, Thank You! that was the one.
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!, Feel free to claim your prize, either a lollipop or a kiss from ME :D