Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

New shoes - oh so painful

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i bought myself these the other day :yes:

i love irregular choice!!! either love em or hate em!
  • Options
    ive got some irregular choice shoes somewhere I think. theyre cool, with the front bit in a hoof shape.
    fucking uncomfortable tho.
  • Options
    soraliah wrote:
    i bought myself these the other day :yes:

i love irregular choice!!! either love em or hate em!

I love those shoes! They are lovely!
  • Options
    ive got some irregular choice shoes somewhere I think. theyre cool, with the front bit in a hoof shape.
    fucking uncomfortable tho.

you mean like these ?? not a fan of those i dont think. yeah, i can imagine them being veeery uncomfy!
  • Options
    no they were these, except they were black, but the same design and picture1275main.jpg
  • Options
    I love Irregular Choice, my mate has loads of them and some of them can be pretty uncomfy. I think they're more showy shoes though, not everyday-type shoes.
  • Options
    melanie wrote:
    I have some georgeous new shoes from top shop, there canvas low cut, flat pumps with the plastic bit that goes over the toes and a velcro strap just behind the plastic bit that serves no real purpose.
    They were really comfy when i tried them on in the shop but they are the most painful things i have ever had the missfortune to put my feet into. I walked for about 10 min yesterday and then had to stop to put plasters on my heels, each toe and the top of my foot. I cant sell them on ebay or anything as the inside is now full of blood stains.

so anyway any tips on how to stop them hurting? They are the right size so its not like they need stretching or anything. I want to wear them because i think there georgeous.

eta* im awful at describing things and i couldnt find the shoes on the website but there this kind of style but instead of the ribbon they have a strap.

shoe4or.png

Scholl Party Feet now do a product where they are little gel dots that you put on point where it rubs (you stick them to the shoe not the foot). I got some yesterday as they are 2-for-1 at Debenhams at the moment (they are £4 for a pack of six spots) but I've not tried them yet but they sound really good!

parysore.jpg
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    thats an extremely large close up lucifer, i can nearly see every skin cell!

it's not that big!

unless you enlarge it. :p
  • Options
    Theyre really pretty.

thank you, they're really comfy too. :heart:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    these are my rocket dogs. :D
    eta: on the second pic they look a bit glittery but they're not and i've got weird marks on my leg 'cause of how i'd been sat!

I love those :heart:

And it's not often I get excited about a pair of shoes.
  • Options
    I love those :heart:

And it's not often I get excited about a pair of shoes.

cheers! :)
  • Options
    All the pics with your ahoes are so nice! Unfortuatley I have to wear sandals or some high heels every day at work :impissed: Every time I buy new pair of sandals and I wear them for the first time my feet hurt so much that in weekends I can't go anywere( except swimming :razz: )so that's pretty bad! I've heard that there are some tights with air pad on the foot... Where to buy them? I found a pair of knee highs with airpads here But I would need also a pair of highs....or just not wear anything under my skirt? :confused:
    Well...if any of u can help...please :D I end now coz I'm going out of topic(sorry :razz: )