Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Masturbating while you have a BF/GF

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Blairx0

It is interesting that your boyfriend "forbids" you to pleaseure yourself when he can't pleasure you. Have you asked him why he doesn't want you to masturbate?

Do you object to him masturbating?

I agree with Strubbles S :"you said you did not have the urge, but I think you will after you hadn't had sex for some time"

You could phone him or text him and tell him that your are masturbating...go into detail...he might find it a turn on...

I'm sorry that you have to be apart from him for the summer. Think how good the reunion will be though ;)

cq
  • Options
    cquest wrote:
    Hi Blairx0

It is interesting that your boyfriend "forbids" you to pleaseure yourself when he can't pleasure you. Have you asked him why he doesn't want you to masturbate?

cq

I don't really object to himm doing because he has told me in the past that now that we are having sex it isn't nearly as enjoyable. But he has this "thing" about anyone or thing besides himself being inside of me ( i.e. certtain vibrators) which is why he is so frimly aganist it
  • Options
    dont put a vibrator inside you when you masturbate then?
    It sounds like youre considering it, and if hes requesting it of you, and you dont mind, then make a pact with him. I think its sweet in a way, although sometimes what can be a sweet little bit of jealousy can sometimes become controlling and possesive, but as long as the line isnt crossed.......
    Its really up to you though whether you masturbate or not, but its also up to you whether you go with your boyfriends requests or not.
    If my boyfriend asked me not to masturbate then I wouldnt, but maybe thats just me.
  • Options
    Blairx0 wrote:
    OKay so tell me if you had a boyfriend or girlfriend who wanted to or did Masturbate while the two of you were together how would you feel about that? Taking into consideration that you are having good sex

If the sex is good and often masturbating is not needed imo...
    And frankly I rather have sex than wanking...
    Wanking is good for when you're 14 or have a shit sex life...
  • Options
    dont put a vibrator inside you when you masturbate then?
    It sounds like youre considering it, and if hes requesting it of you, and you dont mind, then make a pact with him. I think its sweet in a way, although sometimes what can be a sweet little bit of jealousy can sometimes become controlling and possesive, but as long as the line isnt crossed.......
    Its really up to you though whether you masturbate or not, but its also up to you whether you go with your boyfriends requests or not.
    If my boyfriend asked me not to masturbate then I wouldnt, but maybe thats just me.

Well I don't plan on it. And we have since worked it out. Ity seems neither one of us desire to masturbate since we'd much rather have each other so we are planning to visit each other while we are living apart to 'indugle'
  • Options
    maybe he just doesnt want you to masturbate because he is insecure at the thought that you could be thinking about anything/anybody? Maybe you should swap some sexy photos or something to spice it up ;)

He would like that but it was hard enough for me to want to be naked to ask me to be 'revealing' in photos is a little bit too much. I don't think he is insecure at all since receltly i have had at least 2 orgasms each time we have had sex it is more like he is possive and doesn't want to share me... I'm guessing. But it will work out and it will just be better when we do get to be together
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    Well, my original bunny knows how to push my buttons :lol: My new bunny thrusts :yes: He's very nice to me :yes:

They're nodding at different times!!! AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGHH!! :crazyeyes

But back to the Q

I think its unfair that he asks you not to, but you don't want to so eh. It will become a problem if youdo want to though, and him causing a fuss.

I never used to masturbate before the boy. He put the idea in my head. Its good when we miss eachother and either have phone sex, or just tell eachother.

Getting myself off infront of him turns that weenie into a "woah!"nie

hehe
  • Options
    This is a pointless comment but I noticed your signature was from MCR and felt the need to say something since I met one of them and there from the saem area as me!
  • Options
    Oh I love you, will you marry me? :flirt:
  • Options
    move into the real world.every man masturbatesand any woman who wants to be in touch with her body should,John
  • Options
    johnnny wrote:
    move into the real world.every man masturbatesand any woman who wants to be in touch with her body should,John

Not every man masturbate...
    And you can be in touch with your body without masturbating...
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Wanking is good for when you're 14 or have a shit sex life...

I don't agree with that at all.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I have never know a man that hasn't masturbated but Iam sure it is possbile. And i know tons of girls who never have so I know that is possbile. Really I don't see the attraction what could be better than the real thing and if you can't have the real thing why bother with fakes? seems like a waste of time

and yes Love:TheRedOfTheRose i do suggest we have a nice black and red cermony(helena video)
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I don't agree with that at all.

Well, that's my point of view, I really don't see what's so good about wanking...
  • Options
    Blairx0 wrote:
    and yes Love:TheRedOfTheRose i do suggest we have a nice black and red cermony(helena video)

Can I wear the pretty dress? :flirt:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Well, that's my point of view, I really don't see what's so good about wanking...

With a good imagination a wank can be great!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Can I wear the pretty dress? :flirt:

only if you the great dance
  • Options
    Ok *goes and learns it*
  • Options
    Nothing wrong in wanking it perfectly harmless, people feel dirty about it though and like people have said 'fake' from the real thing. but if you have sexual tension and have nothing to get rid of it by well your hands the best thing! either that or a melon....hmmm

from other commenta about mutual wanking i have alwasy been to embarrased to do that for some reason.

AV xx
  • Options
    Well i only c my bf 3-4 timesa week and we both masturbate wen we dont see each other. he does more than I, but it doesnt bother me at all. becasue I no that he enjoys it with me more than masturbating, it relieves the sexual tension wen he is not with me.