Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Excited about fancying someone new!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    katralla wrote:
    Ifancied a guy in my Tesco express for a bit. Every time he smiled at me it would make me want to buy bakewell tarts :crazyeyes , I'm somewhat glad he's left now, or I might have rotten teeth and a large belly by now!

:lol:

I'm a bit like that... I go in and hang around by the magazines for ages filling my head with crap about Jade Goody and buying loads of sweets I don't really want. If I was free and single I'd probably put the moves on him while buying a scratchy or something... but alas, it's not meant to be.

Whatever passes the time... :D
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    :lol:

I'm a bit like that... I go in and hang around by the magazines for ages filling my head with crap about Jade Goody and buying loads of sweets I don't really want. If I was free and single I'd probably put the moves on him while buying a scratchy or something... but alas, it's not meant to be.

Whatever passes the time... :D

In my last relationship when I first found out my guy worked in Somerfield, I think I spent more time in that supermarket than anywhere else.

And I thought I was being well subtle! Apparently from the check outs he could see me looking at him from the end of the aisle. Oops!
  • Options
    I've come to the conclusion that i do indeed feel this way about someone, i do fancy someone :thumb: :hyper:
  • Options
    Yeah I fancy someone, but I'm being really stupid about it - finding it impossible to flirt with him! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I saw him today!!!

I didn't even speak to him as I got all shy but I think he saw me walk past him, he smiled...I smiled etc etc :hyper:

Was quite a shock, didn't expect to see him at all.

Love it! :flirt:
  • Options
    I saw him today!!!

I didn't even speak to him as I got all shy but I think he saw me walk past him, he smiled...I smiled etc etc :hyper:

Was quite a shock, didn't expect to see him at all.

Love it! :flirt:

Yusss! I love chance meetings like that! Always makes you feel so giggly and good! :thumb: