Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how heavy

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    haha, its a big boxy proliant, its weight destroys my soul. thats how heavy it is. soul destroyingly heavy.
  • Options
    those concrete things in the ground are a lot heavier than they look!
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    those concrete things in the ground are a lot heavier than they look!

oh i know :p they weigh alot more than me and i weigh just over 9 stone, they must leterally weigh a ton.
  • Options
    If it's a rackmount thing then it will probably have carrying handles anyway.
  • Options
    How far are you carrying it? One time about 3 years ago i used a wheelbarrow to carry a heavy 17" monitor with built in speakers, roughly 25kgs (its an AppleVision 1710AV, if you're wondering) about a kilometre...wasn't all that bad really, with the wheelbarrow. I think i would've needed to take LOTS of breaks though, had i been carrying it myself.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Use a tseco trolley. I used one to haul al oad of junk to a LAN party once, hahaha.

Was mad I tell ya. But it works like.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Use a tseco trolley. I used one to haul al oad of junk to a LAN party once, hahaha.

Was mad I tell ya. But it works like.

Works quite good, I used one to transport a big fridge I found in London at night... was quite fun...