Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Excited about fancying someone new!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ooo I'm all excited, I met someone a few weeks ago and really fancied him but was seeing someone at the time so I just admired him from a distance.

Anyway...on Saturday I bumped into him at my local and got chatting, he is soooo cute and I really fancy him.

:flirt:

Just wanted to share this with everyone because its so exciting, I'm all "ooo looking forward to getting dressed up and flirting" I love this feeling.

He seems unattainable as he gets quite a few girls after him and I'm sure he could have his pick but thats the exciting bit, its gonna be a fun chase even if I don't succeed.

Ooo and theres another guy who I'm quite fancying at the mo!

I love it!! So roll on the weekend...

Anyone else got this type of thing going on at the moment?

xx :love:

Comments

• Options
    Aww, you lucky girl. I love all the flirting and the pursuit of gorgeous men, it's the best :heart:
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Aww, you lucky girl. I love all the flirting and the pursuit of gorgeous men, it's the best :heart:

I know!! I'm already picking out my clothes for this weekend...how sad :lol:
  • Options
    Anyone else got this type of thing going on at the moment? xx :love:

Not even close to that, unfortunately. As this thread seems rather, and nothing more :p, pointless, I'm continuing my rant. Summer is imminent, and I don't want it to come! This might seem weird, which it probably is, but I've grown so accustomed to working, that I can't get out of the circle! Fortunately, I have a project I can work on, but when I don't have, I get such a low morale and I feel like I haven't done anything productive, only wasting time. It's probably got to do with last year - I was always stressed if I'd done enough work for a day. Now it's too much, and I have no clue on how to get out of it.

But i'm quite happy I don't do too little work of low quality, which is a lot more damaging.

Love-wise? lol, there is no sucht hing. :p
  • Options
    I know!! I'm already picking out my clothes for this weekend...how sad :lol:

I'm sure you'll knock him dead... or should I say "them"? Hussy ;)
  • Options
    Hehe good for you :) go for it.
  • Options
    Thank you! I'm so excited

I love this feeling! :)

The good thing about him is that he isnt a friend of a friend so there is no history at all which is quite rare for me.

Come on people someone else must be fancying someone at the moment. Share the love!! :thumb:
  • Options
    You know you say you bumped into him? Did you really mean you had been stalking him? :p
  • Options
    im only fancying the other half :p
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    You know you say you bumped into him? Did you really mean you had been stalking him? :p

Well...

I knew he was likely to be there if thats what you mean, but he started chatting to me first, thats a good sign right?
  • Options
    Well...

I knew he was likely to be there if thats what you mean, but he started chatting to me first, thats a good sign right?

Sure thing :) . Well i would do the same thing if i knew someone i liked was somewhere. Were all the same. Gut luck :thumb:
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    Sure thing :) . Well i would do the same thing if i knew someone i liked was somewhere. Were all the same. Gut luck :thumb:

Thanx hows things going with you?

Wasn't there someone at work that you liked, or was that someone else?
  • Options
    thats a good sign right?

I would say so! Go you by the way! :thumb:

Well I was seeing someone up until about a week ago, that fell through, that was a mutual agreement though, something wasnt there and neither of us were making the effort!

There is only 1 person I can think of that I like at the moment. Saw her in a club a while ago, started talking to her, but she has a bf... I have spoken to her a few times since when we have seen each other out and about, we get on well... but i'm not going to go there while she has a bf, im not a wanker!
  • Options
    Thanx hows things going with you?

Wasn't there someone at work that you liked, or was that someone else?

Ermmmm well yeah but that seriously buggered up ... as you probably read. But anyway lets not fill this thread with crappy stuff. Tis your happy thread :)
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    I would say so! Go you by the way! :thumb:

Well I was seeing someone up until about a week ago, that fell through, that was a mutual agreement though, something wasnt there and neither of us were making the effort!

There is only 1 person I can think of that I like at the moment. Saw her in a club a while ago, started talking to her, but she has a bf... I have spoken to her a few times since when we have seen each other out and about, we get on well... but i'm not going to go there while she has a bf, im not a wanker!

I hate it when the effort just isn't there from either person, its quite sad because often you don't know why but it just isnt right. I had that with someone recently too, although it was more my fault than his and he is still having a go at me now over it. Meh...I wanted to remain friends, he doesnt but you cant win them all.

Nah you do right, steer well clear of the ones with bf's, if she cheats on him to be with you then she isnt worth having. :yes:
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    Ermmmm well yeah but that seriously buggered up ... as you probably read. But anyway lets not fill this thread with crappy stuff. Tis your happy thread :)

Nah I don't mind.

All is not lost, now you are free to go out and flirt with a whole new set of lovely girls.
    :yes:
  • Options
    Nah you do right, steer well clear of the ones with bf's, if she cheats on him to be with you then she isnt worth having. :yes:

Exactly! I started going out with someone that way once... and guess what... she cheated on me!

Still though, as GoodFella said... lets keep this thread a happy one! :D
  • Options
    Nah I don't mind.

All is not lost, now you are free to go out and flirt with a whole new set of lovely girls.
    :yes:

:flirt: say you remind me of a parking ticket ... you've got FINE written all over you! :flirt: :p

how thats? float your boat?
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    :flirt: say you remind me of a parking ticket ... you've got FINE written all over you! :flirt: :p

how thats? float your boat?

Yeah try that, they'll fall at your feet.

:flirt:
  • Options
    I'm kind of starting to feel this way about someone i work with, and i'm not so sure that's a good thing because .. a, it's me and b, because shes a work collegue.

i prefer to try and keep my feelings in check and not let myself fall for people anymore.
  • Options
    EDN1 wrote:
    I'm kind of starting to feel this way about someone i work with, and i'm not so sure that's a good thing because .. a, it's me

:lol:
    When I first read that, I thought you were saying you were starting to fancy yourself!
  • Options
    EDN1 wrote:
    I'm kind of starting to feel this way about someone i work with, and i'm not so sure that's a good thing because .. a, it's me and b, because shes a work collegue.

i prefer to try and keep my feelings in check and not let myself fall for people anymore.

Aww but it gives you a warm feeling its always a good thing
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    :lol:
    When I first read that, I thought you were saying you were starting to fancy yourself!

:thumb:

I hadnt even noticed that
  • Options
    No one in particular at the minute but know how it feels. These days I just get all done up and go out and try it on with any girl I think is fit. No point getting feelings for people when you know 99% of the time nothing will come of it.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    No one in particular at the minute but know how it feels. These days I just get all done up and go out and try it on with any girl I think is fit. No point getting feelings for people when you know 99% of the time nothing will come of it.

How do you nothing will come of it if you dont try?
  • Options
    Awww, that's well sweet :thumb:

I know the feeling you mean, I find it really hard to fancy somebody properly though, I have to bond with them emotionally before I get butterflies, s'pose it's knowledge that I'm accepted and that?

When it happens though, I get so embarassed whenever the name comes up, and I've got such a cheesy wee embarrased smile too :blush:

Enjoy yourself, bleeper :yes:
  • Options
    How do you nothing will come of it if you dont try?

Well 99% of times you do try nothing comes from it. It would have to take a really really special girl for me to develop proper feelings for, at least in the time being.
  • Options
    God, I have like three OMG I quite like you and I'm all shy and eee it's exciting shindigs going on the now. Two at work, and one I met in the pub - who is in a BAND! Plus, he looks like Doctor Who's David Tenant, innit - so yeah, I'm all set for flirtations at the mo'.

I get butterflies all the time, but like they don't mean much but alas nice to have 'em, eh? :)
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    When it happens though, I get so embarassed whenever the name comes up, and I've got such a cheesy wee embarrased smile too :blush:

Aww, so sweet. I love it!

I really fancy a lad who works in our corner shop, but since he can't string a sentence together [and the only time he has it was a very charming anti-smoking health warning :yeees:] it could never be Tru Wuv. He does keep me entertained while buying a loaf of bread etc though :flirt:
  • Options
    Ho yess!! Go RB!! :thumb:

I dig this feeling too. It's oh so much fun.

Just need to find a cute guy for the summer...
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Aww, so sweet. I love it!

I really fancy a lad who works in our corner shop, but since he can't string a sentence together [and the only time he has it was a very charming anti-smoking health warning :yeees:] it could never be Tru Wuv. He does keep me entertained while buying a loaf of bread etc though :flirt:

Ifancied a guy in my Tesco express for a bit. Every time he smiled at me it would make me want to buy bakewell tarts :crazyeyes , I'm somewhat glad he's left now, or I might have rotten teeth and a large belly by now!