Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Are teenaged girls really worse than boys when it comes to binge drinking

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sofie wrote:
    Am I the only one who, as a teenager doesn't get totally pissed every weekend? :confused:

I didn't. Never been drunk in my life. :eek:
  • Options
    lisalashe wrote:
    aye im 16 i go out to the pub with my fnrds every weekend. i got drunk so easily on wkd lik have 3 and away im gone. its the thing to do it wud b an embrassment to go to a disco wit no drink my fnrds wud be like how sad are u?

lol.
  • Options
    I think a lot of girls grow out of it really quickly. I think I've only been shit-faced a couple of times back when I was 14, but now I know just the right amount to drink to keep me happy and sociable, yet not slutty and pukey..
    My friend Lauren has just recently started drinking at parties and she's unstoppable - she gets quite aggressive towards us, and pretty slutty.. she's been walking round all this week with a black eye because of an accident she had at last Saturday's party :no:. My other mate Abi passed out twice - once in a bush, and the second time on the garage floor, while people danced around her. They'll cut down soon enough, once they realise what a reputation they're giving themselves. I guess they're just lucky they've got less-pissed friends to look after them at times like that.
  • Options
    i still go out and get drunk ateast once a week and im 22. I did the whole cider on a park thing when i was about 14 and then discovered that a few of us could get served in a bar in town at 15 so we would go in there and drink 5 alcopops for £5 and be shit faced.

my alcohol tollerance is really high tho, just to get tipsy now it takes quite a lot . I have to say tho i enjoy being drunk. not the whole hold my hair back im gonna puke drunk but dancing like an arse and not caring and talking to anyone drunk.
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    Please don't use text talk.

i try not too but it creeps in the odd time : :hyper: