You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

So my friend with a bf just told me she is sexually frustrated....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
How am I suppose to react to that? She told me about how she had had a dream about having sex with multiple men, yet her bf wasn't there. When I asked her exactly who she wanted to go at it with, her answer was her bf. I find it really weird how she would tell me that though, and when I asked her again two days later, she told me she wasn't horny anymore.

Can anyone tell me WHAT that was about. :confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't read too much into it..maybe she was just horny, and got a good seeing to from her man in the last two days :p

Did ya think your luck was in?!
    pacman326 wrote:
    How am I suppose to react to that? She told me about how she had had a dream about having sex with multiple men, yet her bf wasn't there. When I asked her exactly who she wanted to go at it with, her answer was her bf. I find it really weird how she would tell me that though, and when I asked her again two days later, she told me she wasn't horny anymore.

Can anyone tell me WHAT that was about. :confused:

i feel your pain pacman
    pacman326 wrote:
    No, I don't understand why she'd tell you that either. Strange what sex and relationships make people do and say.
    huh, wish my gf's sex drive out weighed mine :p
    huh, I think my sex drive outweighs his :S
    Not always good, as he normally does the work :p
    when you are sexually frustrated you arent necessarily thinking clearly.

maybe this girl just considers a trusted friend and isnt thinking about the connotations.
    Some girls (especially when they're having trouble with their boyfriend or something) like to have a few blokes around them, that they knows find her attractive. I guess it can be comforting to have someone around who's into you. Unfortunately, I don't think it ever does any good for the bloke involved, since they are almost always purely in the 'friend' category.

On the other hand, maybe she just sees you as a good enough friend to tell this sort of stuff to. Only you can judge which one she is.