Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Public Toilets

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I will use public loos, I'm really not that fussy, I'd rather use a public loo then go in the open air.
  • Options
    I got AIDS from pissing in a public toilet.
  • Options
    public toilet down the road from me at a beech is 10p but i wouldnt use one due to the pure smely ness of them
  • Options
    so since they get money for them, are they kept up nicer than others?
    They usually are, yes. The charge is normally something like 20p. They charge at the toilets in train stations at the big cities in the UK - whether down in London or up in Manchester, there are charges. It's just as well that they do. The state of toilets in places you don't pay is, in comparison, dreadful.
  • Options
    Glittery wrote:
    I hate hate hate using public toilets.

Baby changing rooms too, they are like hell on earth, the pungent aroma of stale shite makes me boak everytime :(

:yes: And some parents need locking up the state they leave them in!
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:
    :yes: And some parents need locking up the state they leave them in!
    Lock them in the said toilets to fester in the smell of shit. :p
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    The state of toilets in places you don't pay is, in comparison, dreadful.

Up here it's not, the ones I used to go into (to check myself out during shopping trips :razz: ) where I used to stay were free, but proper mint. They cleaned the mirrors and everything.

The ones I have to pay for look proper manky to me. Varies I suppose.
  • Options
    Do people actually sit on public toilet seats then? I won't i would rather hover lol.
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:
    Do people actually sit on public toilet seats then? I won't i would rather hover lol.
    I'm convinced that someone sits outside the local public toilets here, waiting for them to open first thing in the morning. They then go in and piss on the seats, smear shit on the floors and walls, leave empty whisky bottles and unusued newspapers (at least I think they weren't used) outside the cubicles, and write out new numbers on the back of the cubicle doors saying "Tight 8-year old girls wanted to suck huge cock" or something.
  • Options
    i tend to just squat so i don't have to sit down. usually the seats are either cold or covered in piss dribbles.
  • Options
    iusually the seats are either cold

better than a warm seat :p
  • Options
    I sit on 'em, but i won't unless i first wipe the seat with toilet paper, and then put LOTS of toilet paper on the seat, and i mean LOTS, lol. I've never been to one where you have to pay myself, but i do think its wrong....it should be a basic right to go into a toilet and piss without expecting to pay! :P

I have to say though...i have had times where i've decided it was better to hold on because the toilets were that bad.