Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Big Brother 7

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yup he's gone.
  • Options
    Digital Spy says that he has gone, but the Channel 4 website doesn't say anything yet.
  • Options
    I think it's just happened, someone posted on LJ that they were watching a live feed and saw him leave.

So it must be true :p
  • Options
    Gotta be true then! hehe.

LJ is too cool.
  • Options
  • Options
    It's about to start on channel 4 - do you think they will show him leaving, or save it for tomorrow?
  • Options
    Nah they'll save it for tomorrow.
  • Options
    Shahbaz not talking and just nodding his head is somehow more annoying than him talking like Mrs Doubtfire.

Edit: Channel 4 have just updated their website
  • Options
    Now says it on Official channel 4 website that he left
  • Options
    Its so funny that Nikki keeps calling Sezer Felix :lol:

I'm glad Shabaz has gone. He was spoiling my viewing.
  • Options
    I don't like the bullying of Shahbaz, but he is such a drama queen.

Nicki needs to take a slap.
  • Options
    Im finding Nikki quite funny, obviously she isnt meaning to be funny but Im finding her and the whole BO thing rather funny.
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:
    I don't like the bullying of Shahbaz, but he is such a drama queen.

Yup.

I turned it on for literally three minutes last night and he was screaming about something. I had that fucking voice stuck in my head all day today. I come in tonight, and you know that couple of seconds after you turn the TV on when you can hear sound but before the picture comes on? His godawful voice yet again.

Argh.
  • Options
    It's probably best that Shahbaz had gone, for him, the rest of the house and everyone watching! I felt sorry for him about the way they were treating him. To be fair though he brought most of it on himself. Mainly he just annoyed me though.
  • Options
    bloody hell this is a long thread! wouldnt expect anythin less tho tbf. All I wana say is i luuurve pete and hope he wins!
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote:
    OMG It smells it smells

stop sniffing it then!

Nah Nikki is just plain annoying.
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    Nah Nikki is just plain annoying.

I quite like Nikki

Can't stand Imogen (sorry to the person here who knows her).
    Don't like Richard either at the moment, or Lisa. The rest of them are ok though :razz:

Pete to win :love:
  • Options
    In the first couple of series they seemed to attempt to represent the population of Britain in the selection of contestants. They had a reasonably accurate reflection of sexuality, race, background, education, career types etc. Do any of you think that was a better way of doing it rather than just picking the biggest freaks or however they select them now?
  • Options
    Shabaz must be an actor, i can't believe anybody could act the way he does, haha.

I think theres only one reason a gay Scottish asian who's been on benefits for over 20 years was placed in that house, and i personally don't think its to do with his personality.
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    Shabaz must be an actor, i can't believe anybody could act the way he does, haha.

I think theres only one reason a gay Scottish asian who's been on benefits for over 20 years was placed in that house, and i personally don't think its to do with his personality.

He's 37/38 isn't he? So if he has been unemployed for 21 years, that would make it since he left school. So in fact, he's NEVER had a job.

How can people manage to get away with that? He was going on about wanting to go home and be 'self-sufficient' - the guy doesn't know the meaning of the word!
  • Options
    I'm so glad Shabaz has gone i dont think i could stand to look at him much more. The same goes for nikki as well tbh.
  • Options
    Think it's best that Shabaz has gone. Apart from the fact he was pissing me off greatly, he was also just making things worse for himself. I think he must have something mentally wrong with him! He has obviously had quite a shit life but that's no reason to behave like a fanny.

Am still liking Richard and Lisa has grown on me as well although her voice annoys me.

Am finding Sezar worryingly attractive. He just seems like the kind of guy you know you shouldn't fancy but you can't help yourself.

None of them annoy me that much now that Shabaz has gone.

Who does everyone think will go first? Personally I hope it's Bonnie. Wouldn't miss her if she was gone. That wee Welsh boy seems sweet but wouldn't miss him either.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Apparently, Dawn has walked. Ooooer.
  • Options
    Apparently, Dawn has walked. Ooooer.
    Why doesn't she have her suitcase?
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    Why doesn't she have her suitcase?

Because only those who were voted into the big brotherhood were given their suitcases. Those who didn't have their suitcases by the end of it were put up for eviction. The 3 that are / were up are Dawn, Bonneeeeeeeh and Glynn.
  • Options
    fair enough her comments about someone having to screen shazbz and not catching any problems, but they could have been covered up

and she bloody well knew that big rother was a pantomine, hasnt she been wacthing it for the past 6 years?
  • Options
    Sorry, I have been told to point out that she is "preparing" to leave. I suppose he is right. Just saw the link etc on the BB LJ community and they were convinced she has walked.
  • Options
    Sorry, I have been told to point out that she is "preparing" to leave. I suppose he is right. Just saw the link etc on the BB LJ community and they were convinced she has walked.
    They used to have to give 24 hours notice (and cooling off period) as part of their contract but maybe that's gone now.
  • Options
    if housemates really want to leave i guess they can

after all jack dee escaped for an evening to hug his wife, then came back
  • Options
    Will they ever be given their suitcases?