Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Vibrators?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My girlfriend seemed interested in using a vibrator for more pleasure...... What would you females recommend as being the "best" vibrator? I heard something about some rabbit one? And do vibrators really give you as much pleasure as is heard and give you faster orgasm? What are the benefits and disadvantages?

Comments

• Options
    Well, I bought a rabbit pearl vibrator out of curiosity really. I hadnt had a vibrator before but I got this one on offer and it was one that has been highly recommended within the budget I had. I was a little sceptical before I tried it, but it is great and does give a faster orgasm! It is no substitute for my boyfriend but it is good when he's not around for a while! I do have multiple orgasms with my guy but not with the rabbit.

I can't say what is best as I haven't had any others but I would recommend the rabbit pearl.
  • Options
    Ann summers do a new one called the Elite and its really good,its part of the rabbit family and good, pleasurable and very reather pretty x
  • Options
    Ann summers do a new one called the Elite and its really good,its part of the rabbit family and good, pleasurable and very reather pretty x
    Oh good. So you can put it in a display cabinet when it's not in use as well.
  • Options
    lol you guys put it in deisplay cabinets or was that sarcasm? Do any of you not like using vibrators or are against them if so why?
  • Options
    I have tried a couple of different vibrators but neither satisfied me. It just felt like I was having sex with my electric toothbrush.

It was not a terrible experience or anything, just a waste of money and a bit of a dissapointment.
  • Options
    sexpod wrote:
    lol you guys put it in deisplay cabinets or was that sarcasm? Do any of you not like using vibrators or are against them if so why?
    How can you be against vibrators? I'm male by the way, so I don't use them......though now I think about it, I'm sure there are guys that do. :p
  • Options
    To some there are moral implications especially for people of certain religions.

Also, Vanessa Feltz (Sp?) said her mother told her not to use one as it would spoil her for the real thing.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    To some there are moral implications especially for people of certain religions.

Also, Vanessa Feltz (Sp?) said her mother told her not to use one as it would spoil her for the real thing.
    They're illegal in Alabama I think. If I remember The Site's quiz on how dodgy you are. Funny how governments likes to interfere in peoples bedrooms, and not in the John Prescott way.
  • Options
    sexpod wrote:
    And do vibrators really give you as much pleasure as is heard and give you faster orgasm?

If she uses it in the right way she will be able to get alot of pleasure for them, using it like a normal knob will do nothing in my experience but if she uses it on her clit then yeah shes likely to have a fast orgasm!
  • Options
    i had one from ann summers called the acrobat, it was cheap and it did the trick :thumb:
  • Options
    if you dont know what you want or even if she will like it i would recomend http://www.naturalinstinct.co.uk/questionnaire.aspx

me and two of my mates can vouch that it turns up. its free but you have to pay like £2.50 p&p or a similar ammount, i cant remember.

anyway it erm.... works. its not all singing and dancing tho.....
  • Options
    i have a platnium rabbit from ann summers, i love the vibrating ears on my clit, but the main bit of it is too big to get in me, so pro and con on that.
    my b.f loves to use it on me tho. great fun :yes:
  • Options
    No other vibrator beats the original Ann Summers rampant rabbit for me. I don't think the new ones are as good as the first to be honest, even the new thruster version (I was quite disappointed with this :lol: )
  • Options
    Women use machines, and then they wonder why men can't pleasure them. Come on, it's just not fair.
  • Options
    surfs_up wrote:
    Women use machines, and then they wonder why men can't pleasure them. Come on, it's just not fair.

Men can beat machines tho... easily...
  • Options
    surfs_up wrote:

Well I have several vibrators and to be honest they don't do that much for me, all of mine are too noisy. Not sexy at all. They're ok if you dont have a man handy! :thumb:
  • Options
    Well, women just have to program them to work properly.

So, basically, we're no better than the machine!
  • Options
    surfs_up wrote:

:lol:
  • Options
    surfs_up wrote:

we are better, they don't program us unless you let them...
  • Options
    Well, I'm not to be taken seriously, Good Sir.

For the record, if a bird prefers a violent, clangorous, lifeless rod crammed in her holiest of holies, it's not my problem.
  • Options
    surfs_up wrote:
    Well, I'm not to be taken seriously, Good Sir.

For the record, if a bird prefers a violent, clangorous, lifeless rod crammed in her holiest of holies, it's not my problem.

Bitter? :razz:
  • Options
    I've got a horrible image of a pigeon using a vibrator in my head.
  • Options
    Bitter? :razz:

The taste of vagina?

Occasionally.
  • Options
    surfs_up wrote:
    The taste of vagina?

Occasionally.

Tell her to eat some mangos and grapefruit :thumb:
  • Options
    Mmmm mango. Wonder if I have the energy to go to Tesco.

Agree about the free vibe from NI. Nothing special, but does the job and is actually pretty discreet as far as these things go.
  • Options
    if buying a vibrator id advise go for something dinky thats designed just to use on the clit, so that you the man doesnt get jealous of the vibrator, and so that you can have buzzy sex!

do be wary though, i reckon vanessa felpzs mother was right. Once the vibrator was torn from by clutches and disposed of by my bloke, orgasm during sex started appearing. multiple in fact. :)
  • Options
    melanie wrote:
    if you dont know what you want or even if she will like it i would recomend http://www.naturalinstinct.co.uk/questionnaire.aspx

me and two of my mates can vouch that it turns up. its free but you have to pay like £2.50 p&p or a similar ammount, i cant remember.

anyway it erm.... works. its not all singing and dancing tho.....

Is the packaging discreet? Like what does it look like? I'd like to try one...but I don't exactly want anyone else knowing I have it...
  • Options
    surfs_up wrote:
    The taste of vagina?

Occasionally.

:lol: your hilarous.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    I've got a horrible image of a pigeon using a vibrator in my head.

oooh dear... Poor pidgeon... :lol:
  • Options
    it comes in a plain white jiffy bag covered in bubble wrap.

the vibrator i mean not the jiffy bag and its quite quiet aswell