Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

fingering my gf for the first time?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi all

i have been going out with my gf for about 7 months and the other day we decide that i was going 2 finger her, i fingered her and she was enjoying it, so i decide 2 put 2 fingers in her but sahe said that it hurt so i stoped.

on the night she told me that it was hurting a bit after a while it was ok, the next day she was ok nothing but on the 3rd day she said that it was really hurting and it was bleeding really bad and all day it was hurting and she had 2 go 2 the toilet every half an hour.

can any1 help me as im really worried about her and have i done sumthing wrong i feel really bad now and upset. :crying:

:(

Comments

• Options
    Don't feel bad, if that was her first time with any sort of penetration then you may have been a bit rough and hurt her. It should heal itself soon, but after a week if she still has pain down there then tell her to get it checked out by her GP - she may have a cut or something.
  • Options
    Don't feel bad, it sounds like you were very sensitive and stopped when it started hurting her.

If she continues to bleed and is still in pain then a trip to the GP is probably a good idea, its worrying that she's bleeding 3 days later, could it be her period? Were your nails sharp or something?

Its a good idea to remember that 'fingering' isn't just about ramming your fingers in there, caressing the whole vagina and clitoris feels much better. :thumb:
  • Options
    Yeah, not accusing you or anything but from experience it sounds as though you might've been maybe too rough, ive had it before whereas by the guys really gone for it and ive bled for a few days due to getting a small cut which has taken ages to heal sorta thing. Its just a though but like remotebleeper said caressing is the way to go!

If it doesnt all heal up soon for her recomend she visits her GP or a practice nurse.
  • Options
    If it's painful, it may be likely that you have long finger nails! Or even sharp ones? It -is- important to be careful that way! My ex had long fingernails and there was always blood, but it never really hurt.

Also, if she hasn't had any kind of penetration before, it may just be that you're breaking her slightly?
  • Options
    Also, withl long nails, is there a chance of them being more dirty? Cos if any cuts or scrapes happen whilst fingering her, surely the dirt would transfer?

ETA: Or dirt underneath the nail?

(Texts boyf to cut his nails lol)
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    Also, withl long nails, is there a chance of them being more dirty? Cos if any cuts or scrapes happen whilst fingering her, surely the dirt would transfer?

ETA: Or dirt underneath the nail?

(Texts boyf to cut his nails lol)

Ha ha! Yes! Always a good idea! :)
  • Options
    IWishIWas wrote:
    Ha ha! Yes! Always a good idea! :)
    Well, I dunno, haven't seen him in a while so i'm not going to get any, bloody exams means i'm revising all the fricking time :(
  • Options
    Its a good idea to remember that 'fingering' isn't just about ramming your fingers in there, caressing the whole vagina and clitoris feels much better. :thumb:

That made me chuckle.
  • Options
    tp023 wrote:
    That med me chuckle.

Is un-lubed anal bad as well? ;)

Well I was just saying because some young guys don't realised that it aint all about jamming your finger in and out. I wasn't accusing him or saying thats what he did, but I figured other boys might read this and it'd save their girlfriends having to explain. :p
  • Options
    As others have said, take more time next time. If it continues then advise her to consult her GP.

I've found that with tighter girls, using each finger in seperately before using both causes less pain than getting over-excited and just going for it, as there is much less friction due to the extra lubrication.
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    As others have said, take more time next time.

you ever get annoyed when you arm/hand/wrist starts getting cramp/sore from too long in the same position, and finding it slightly awkward asking her to shift it a bit so your hand can get better access to her groin
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    you ever get annoyed when you arm/hand/wrist starts getting cramp/sore from too long in the same position, and finding it slightly awkward asking her to shift it a bit so your hand can get better access to her groin

:lol:
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    Tsssk

You guys get it so my easier. It takes so much less energy/ muscle pain potential to finger a girl than it does to give a hand-job :p
  • Options
    MrG wrote:

Even more awkward when they're wearing tight jeans, and you don't want to look expectant of more by asking them to take them down a bit ;(
    Randomgirl wrote:
    You guys get it so my easier. It takes so much less energy/ muscle pain potential to finger a girl than it does to give a hand-job :p

It is completely monotonous though. Grab and up-down motion. As compared to worrying about whether you're paying all parts of the region enough attention, respond to her breathing etc, make sure you're not pressing too hard or being too rough etc. :p
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    worrying about whether you're paying all parts of the region enough attention, respond to her breathing etc, make sure you're not pressing too hard or being too rough etc. :p

What?! You mean you really arent just thinking about when she'll return the favour and suck you off? :razz:
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    It is completely monotonous though.
    My hand-jobs are far from monotonous :D
  • Options
    Violette wrote:
    i disagree. they are boringgg.
    I've never given you a hand-job so how would you know?

Unless I was really really drunk and I can't remember it but I don't think so.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    My hand-jobs are far from monotonous :D

How do you vary them then, smash the bloke in the face as he's about to come or something? :p

Just to clarify before someone else does, yes that is my fantasy....
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    Even more awkward when they're wearing tight jeans, and you don't want to look expectant of more by asking them to take them down a bit ;(

word
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    word

What does that actually mean on this message board? :confused:
  • Options
    basically what i mean is that

what doofay said is so true, it couldnt be even more true, even if it was the WORD of god
  • Options
    MrG wrote:

what doofay said is so true, it couldnt be even more true, even if it was the WORD of god

Which it probably is.
  • Options
    MrG wrote:

oh right..

I was thinking "yeah you are right and thats the final word on the matter"

thanx for clearing that up
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    Which it probably is.

that you are right, or prophetise the word of god, or you are god? :yippe:
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    How do you vary them then, smash the bloke in the face as he's about to come or something? :p

That made me burst out laughing :lol:
  • Options
    bruv, shes probably just the first bit of sexual expereicne shes had, u can easily please with one finger, if u can perfect with that, trust me :P 2 will be amazing once shes opened up a bit
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    I've never given you a hand-job so how would you know?

Unless I was really really drunk and I can't remember it but I don't think so.

very much agreed lol, i nroammly end up doing better my self anywayz
  • Options
    Violette wrote:

but i meant i find them boring in general, would rather give a blowjob.

Same here. I find them soooo boring. It'd be much better if i had a magazine in one hand, and someones cock in the other. Alas most blokes won't go for that :impissed:
  • Options
    I much prefer giving a blow job, but I enjoy giving my guy hand jobs too! But then... I like teasing him and watching him squirm.

Hmm... I think I like the reaction more than the actual doing it...which in turn means I enjoy it. Or something.
  • Options
    sexymale wrote:
    can any1 help me as im really worried about her and have i done sumthing wrong i feel really bad now and upset. :crying:

:(

Hey

Why not offer to kiss it better?

That would work for me ;) (gentler, too)

I don't know if she doesn't want you to be that intimate...best to murmur the suggestion to her first.

cquest x