Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Kissing

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Shyboy, you make it sound like a science lesson...

I agree, but I love the fact that he has worked out that he has been with his girlfriend for 22.74 months (approximately ;) ) most people I know only go to the nearest month.
  • Options
    Ooo kissing is one of my favourite things.

I tend to go in really gentle at first, just pecking the lips, maybe open his mouth a little with my tongue then kiss and suck his bottom lip. Then I open my mouth more and thats when it gets tonguey, rubbing our tongues together then like NMM says a little bit of rolling. It doesn't all happen that quick though its a lengthy teasing process with me.

I always stop for a little and open my eyes and give my fella a little cheeky smile.

Also its not just about your mouths, (depending on how well I know the man in question) I will use my hands to stroke his face, neck, hair, back.....or anything else I fancy :naughty:

Aww I don't have anyone to kiss tonight!! I love kissing so much!

best explanation yet! :thumb: But i dont get the rolling thing :confused: i think i have an idear about it tho lol......
  • Options
    Get yer hands off, she's mine :razz: :yippe: :yippe: :yippe: :heart::heart:
  • Options
    Ooo I feel loved.

I just love kissing and it was something that I worried about before I had my first kiss. Everyones answer to me in those days was just "it'll come naturally" which is sooo annoying when your young and clueless so thought I'd be a bit more specifc.

:heart:
  • Options
    I love kissing too...I suppose you get better with practice, I know for a fact that when I was younger I used to be quite a fast kisser, then I just started experimenting and finding out what I felt was nice for me and the girl. Now I'm told that I'm a great kisser so it's all good.
  • Options
    Sometimes, me n the other half like to have eyes open when kissing, but only for a short while, means I can give him dirty looks, making him more turned on :)
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    Sometimes, me n the other half like to have eyes open when kissing, but only for a short while, means I can give him dirty looks, making him more turned on :)

:shocking:

It's a cardinal sin to open your eyes while kissing. But that's a good idea, might try it myself sometime.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    I love kissing too...I suppose you get better with practice, I know for a fact that when I was younger I used to be quite a fast kisser, then I just started experimenting and finding out what I felt was nice for me and the girl. Now I'm told that I'm a great kisser so it's all good.
    Same...

You just gotta work on it.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:

It's a cardinal sin to open your eyes while kissing. But that's a good idea, might try it myself sometime.

Yeah its nice sometimes unless it gets a bit "woaaahh your eyes are huge and appear to be forming one massive eye, cyclops!!" thats what happens if you stare too long.
  • Options
    Yeah its nice sometimes unless it gets a bit "woaaahh your eyes are huge and appear to be forming one massive eye, cyclops!!" thats what happens if you stare too long.
    Lol. What I meant was short little kinky looks, not loooooooong glaring looks.
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    Lol. What I meant was short little kinky looks, not loooooooong glaring looks.

Yeah I know, I agree, its lovely :flirt:
  • Options
    turlough wrote:

Well I nearly always kiss with my eyes open. I think its weird to kiss with them shut.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Have to say - I'm loving this thread guys - some hot tips here :thumb:

As usual TheSite has an article with tips on kissing - but I don't think there is a need to just link to the whole thing - instead I'm just going to post one paragraph which I think is the most relevant for this thread:
    Stage four: Exchange of gifts
    Think of your tongue as an explorer in unknown territory. Now, you wouldn't just strut in and hope for the best, would you? No, you'd take it step-by-step, advancing ever so slowly, testing your surroundings and marvelling at the new sensations it brings. As for the native tongue you discover with your own, try to reflect they way it behaves towards you. If you find it hiding at the back, then you've probably overstepped the mark, but if it meets you half way, and wants to play, then simply follow your instinct and desires.

Enjoy ;)
  • Options
    I dont have anything to add to the already good advice on here. Just to say that reading all these made me smile :) and really made me wanna kiss someone! :p
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:
    Have to say - I'm loving this thread guys - some hot tips here :thumb:

As usual TheSite has an article with tips on kissing - but I don't think there is a need to just link to the whole thing - instead I'm just going to post one paragraph which I think is the most relevant for this thread:

Enjoy ;)

Wow! That paragraph has made me all slushy and romantic now! And I have no one to kiss 'til I see the boyf either later or tomorrow :(
  • Options
    Watch Cruel Intentions.
  • Options
    Hmm.. Anyone tried one of those upside down kisses like on Spiderman? :chin: Looks like snogging each others chins..
    spiderman_kiss2.gif
  • Options
    __tink wrote:
    Hmm.. Anyone tried one of those upside down kisses like on Spiderman? :chin: Looks like snogging each others chins..
    spiderman_kiss2.gif

Yea its not great.
  • Options
    __tink wrote:
    spiderman_kiss2.gif

Upside down kissing can be fun, when I did it he wasn't hanging from the ceiling in a spider man suit but i'm always up for something a bit different! :naughty:
  • Options
    The thing is that normally you don't really kiss with both your face straight like that, doesn't really give the best angle for it imho... otherwise you just end up crushing each other nose... well work for light kisses I guess...
  • Options
    Toby Maguire said in an interview that it was one of the most difficult screen kisses he's done - apparently the water kept going 'up' (down) his nose so he couldn't breathe properly...

Ilora x
  • Options
    razorblade lips?? first thing first, use lip balm
  • Options
    A good hint.

If you are lying on top of her/him, note that it's gravity vs. saliva. swallow your spit gently down, and dont make any slurping noises, or even drool :p

Not like I ever did that!

/edit:
    Of course you are not going to run to the bathroom to brush your teeth before a kiss, but always keep in mind: A kiss with fresh breath, and a chilled tongue is always nicer :)
  • Options
    Just thought I'd add my 2p for kissing techniques, last night I was getting off with my intended victom (haha) and he kept saying, "don't kiss me back whatever you do". I didn't understand at first but it was lush, he did all the work and it was so tempting to get stuck in but every time I did he stopped and told me off lol. Yum yum. Set the mood for later anyway :naughty:
  • Options
    I really want to kiss someone now.
    I just go with the flow..