Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Big shout out to all you singles!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well I've been single for about a month now. Which of itself is no bad thing. I think it's best to take some time out between relationships.

But just recently I've been feeling like I'm the only single person left on the planet. All my friends are coupled up. As is everyone at work. Even the hopeless ones. :) Guess working at a cinema doesn't help. Half our customers are loved up couples, making out while they queue up for their popcorn. :yuck:

So all of you singles give me a shout back, let me know it's not just me ...

Comments

• Options
    Er... thank you.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Er... thank you.

another positively useless post from SG.

you're certainly not the only single person! but the main thing is to enjoy being single, it doesn't have to be all doom and gloom!
  • Options
    get some skills man

You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    get some skills man

You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

:lol::lol: I nearly chocked to death while laughing reading that.
  • Options
    I'm single too. Just be happy and have fun and the right girl will come along when she's ready to.
  • Options
    a month is hardly anything at all to be honest

if you keep yourself busy with work and all sorts, a month can fly by really easily
  • Options
    another positively useless post from SG.
    And another positively useless post from the woman who makes a living of it.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    And another positively useless post from the woman who makes a living of it.

you always always always have to bite back, and are you incinuating that lucifer devil makes a point of posting crap day in day out, not only is she a very beautifal young woman, shes got brains and makes more valid points in one day than i usually do in a week

respect for the lucifer
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    you always always always have to bite back, and are you incinuating that lucifer devil makes a point of posting crap day in day out, not only is she a very beautifal young woman, shes got brains and makes more valid points in one day than i usually do in a week

respect for the lucifer
    Oh, how I wish you'd shut up for once. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Danny you've posted more than both of them so shush!
  • Options
    why does everything turn into a massive arguement! bloody hell you lot. stop being such touchy bastards
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    why does everything turn into a massive arguement! bloody hell you lot. stop being such touchy bastards
    As we're single, we have to fight with one another. People in relationships can fight with each other. :p
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:

you really have no idea how ironic it is you saying that

plus the feeling is mutual, but not all the time, you do occasionally make some informed sense
  • Options
    let's be honest, its a bloody message board, dont get wound up about silly stuff.

im not pointing fingers or anything but some posts annoy me a bit, but the truth is ive never met the majority of these people so it doesnt bother me.

lets go back to being single.

i say "do something about it or dont bother whinging" applies to most things
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I wish you'd shut up permanantly.

Hurrah, I'm getting reported again!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Jeeeeeeeez. How the fuck did this thread turn into a bitchfest? The guy was only asking how many single people there were. Do me a favour and *everyone* shut up.

:banghead:

:p
  • Options
    I'm seeing something at the moment, nothing special... but there is nothing wrong with being single!
    It can be alot of fun sometimes! :naughty:
  • Options
    \seeing something? is it a doll :naughty:
  • Options
    talia wrote:

:lol:
    Ooops!

That was a typo! Must have had my mind on that bloody doll!
  • Options
    talia wrote:

Thesite is exceptionally amusing today :D
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    Must have had my mind on that bloody doll!

We could shut down all the other threads, couldn't we. Just keep Tugger's. :)
  • Options
    Yeah, single person here too. I'll let you all sit down after that shock revelation :o
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    Yeah, single person here too. I'll let you all sit down after that shock revelation :o

Somehow i don't find that all that shocking. I don't even know you but alas i know all.

I'm single but i want a bloke so i can have diamonds. Yes diamonds. Lots of sparkly stuff.
  • Options
    The OP should have started this in song, then everyone would get along

"If you're single and you know it clap your hands/throw your condoms/sob hysterically..."

*claps* :)
  • Options
    im single :)

hooray for us
  • Options
    I'm single too at the moment, just newly single..well I wasn't really unsingle but ah you know what I mean..was seeing someone now I'm not.

Its all good though, looking forward to some big nights out this weekend with lots of drunken flirting and snogging!! ;)
  • Options
    MrG wrote:

respect for the lucifer

lol thank you.

i only responded to SG in the way i did after he referred to me as a 'simpleton' earlier on when i posted a picture a bit too big for his liking!

sorry for turning the thread into a bitchfest, the sooner SG gets banned the better as far as i'm concerned. :thumb:
  • Options
    lol thank you. i only responded to SG in the way i did after he referred to me as a 'simpleton' earlier on when i posted a picture a bit too big for his liking!
    Aww, can't take a little bit of criticism like that? If that's the worst that's ever been thrown at you, I dread to think how you'll cope when someone really lays into you!
  • Options
    You are all being dweebs.

Just stop it.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Aww, can't take a little bit of criticism like that? If that's the worst that's ever been thrown at you, I dread to think how you'll cope when someone really lays into you!

are'nt you overdue for a life SG?