Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Kissing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Didn't really know which topic to post this in. But anyway.

Any kissing tips? =]

Comments

• Options
    well depends do you mean just how to kiss with your lips or the all thing around like eyes, hands and all?
  • Options
    slow and sensual
  • Options
    slow and sensual

Exactamundo!! Don't try and eat there face, just go slow :D
  • Options
    Well I've got a new boyfriend and I want some tips on how I could make the kiss better?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Wank him off at the same time.

Sorry.
  • Options
    Try new things... figure it out as you go along.. practice makes perfect :p
  • Options
    Congrats on the new boyfriend!

Eyes always closed, wet lips are good, sometimes just kiss on of the lip not both, grab it with your mouth, play with it with your tongue or teeth (quickly so)...

And well french kiss... which is both tongue rolling around... it's not just tongue touching each other like a lot of people seems to think... there must be a rolling going on and not just one roll... plenty...
  • Options
    And well french kiss... which is both tongue rolling around... it's not just tongue touching each other like a lot of people seems to think... there must be a rolling going on and not just one roll... plenty...

How do you mean? Well I know what you mean but about the rolling and stuff ..?
  • Options
    __tink wrote:
    How do you mean? Well I know what you mean but about the rolling and stuff ..?

well let's try to describe that a bit better...

both your tongues are touching and they both roll on one way or an other while still touching... like if you have your finger in your mouth and were rolling your tongue all around it... same but with tongues...

sorry not that easy to describe in writing...
  • Options
    __tink wrote:
    Well I've got a new boyfriend and I want some tips on how I could make the kiss better?

Don't worry about it too much. Do what feels comfortable and enjoyable to you, and keep an eye on him too. You'll know if he's enjoying it too :).

Just go with what feels right - we're all different, and have different likes and dislikes. :)
  • Options
    Just worried because I'm not a very experienced kisser and we kissed for the first time yesterday, I didn't think it went too well!!
  • Options
    __tink wrote:
    Just worried because I'm not a very experienced kisser and we kissed for the first time yesterday, I didn't think it went too well!!

Don't worry, it will only cause you stress and won't help, just go with the flow...
  • Options
    __tink wrote:
    Didn't really know which topic to post this in. But anyway.

Any kissing tips? =]

Ooo kissing is one of my favourite things.

I tend to go in really gentle at first, just pecking the lips, maybe open his mouth a little with my tongue then kiss and suck his bottom lip. Then I open my mouth more and thats when it gets tonguey, rubbing our tongues together then like NMM says a little bit of rolling. It doesn't all happen that quick though its a lengthy teasing process with me.

I always stop for a little and open my eyes and give my fella a little cheeky smile.

Also its not just about your mouths, (depending on how well I know the man in question) I will use my hands to stroke his face, neck, hair, back.....or anything else I fancy :naughty:

Aww I don't have anyone to kiss tonight!! I love kissing so much!
  • Options
    Aww I don't have anyone to kiss tonight!! I love kissing so much!

Well after reading all that I'm up for it! *smooooooooooooooch* :yes:
  • Options
    Well after reading all that I'm up for it! *smooooooooooooooch* :yes:

:flirt: :flirt:

I'm such a flirt!
  • Options
    :flirt: :heart: :flirt: :heart: :flirt: :heart: :flirt: :heart: :flirt: :heart:
  • Options
    __tink wrote:

I'd just like to add that once you get to know each other better and aren't so nervous it'll get better naturally. Just have fun with it, sex is all about trying new things and I don't know about anyone else but every day I learn something new that I or my partner (if i had one now) likes, its all fun experimentation.

It'll be great I'm sure, the key is to relax and go with the flow :heart:
  • Options
    :flirt: :heart: :flirt: :heart::heart: :flirt: :heart: :flirt: :heart:

:razz:
  • Options
    :razz:
    The cheeky smile!

Have you two been kissing? :chin:
  • Options
    bluewisdom wrote:
    The cheeky smile!

Have you two been kissing? :chin:

:lol:

:yes:
  • Options
    :love: :hyper: :heart::blush:
  • Options
    Start off with a few pecks, gently ease yourself in to using your tongue... Think of it as exploring, or dancing, just move with your partner... Maybe catch their bottom lip with your teeth and gently tug on it, I guess it depends on your role... I'm more of a dominant person...

Play with the bottom of their back too.
  • Options
    I always kiss how the other person kisses. Am I the only one?
  • Options

I like to be the one in charge sometimes, but if my boyfriend was "leading" I'd fit in.

The slow kisses are always the ones that make me dizzy, but the hard, slightly faster ones are the ones that turn me on, mostly anyway. There's a bit of leeway there.

Best thing to do is just go with it as it happens. :yes:
  • Options

That's what I'm like.
  • Options
    __tink wrote:
    That's what I'm like.

It also means that when you kiss someone who is completely fucking rubbish, you haven't always got the talent to turn it around... haha.

I remember once I fancied this guy for AGEEEES, then finally I had the chance to kiss him, so I did - and he kissed like a washing machine. Urgh. At that very moment I stopped fancying him! Crazy.
  • Options
    Yeah I don't really have a style, I just follow the lead of whoever I'm kissing.
  • Options
    First tip: take a deep breath and relax

Second tip: smile. It's not a competition or a test, its supposed to be fun / enjoyable for both of you!

Third tip: don't worry whether the other person is enjoying it - they're kissing you, aren't they???

Fourth tip: don't think about technique, about where your tongue is supposed to be or anything. What I think is more helpful, is just start at a basic level, a small kiss on the lips. Then another, and keep diong it until both of you are enjoying it (you wont need me to tell you when this is ;)). Then, go with the flow and if tongues get thrown in then have a play! I've been with my girlfriend for 22.74 months (approximately ;)) and we don't use tongues excessively or anything.

Fifth and final tip: if you're still worried about kissing, have a cuddle. Works wonders :). Its funny how many people make kissing a big issue, but if you feel close to the other person it will be pretty much completely natural. Cuddles are great at giving this closeness! (be careful when cuddling friends, as you may end up kissing them!! - speaking from unfortunate experience :()
  • Options
    Shyboy, you make it sound like a science lesson...
  • Options
    open their mouth like when you recussitate someone, then just randomly probe them with your tongue, with lots of slobber.