Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Your romantic story

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
feeling romantic today... Post on here your most romantic story.. anything romantic that has happened to you, how you got together with your partner, how thay said 'I love you', a random encounter that swept you off your feet....anything, I'd love to hear it.

Guess I got the blues today, eh?

Comments

• Options
    My good friend was getting married. I wanted to go to her wedding but it would be very ackward for me. I'm hideously shy too. But eventually I got up the courage and went to her reception. She looked lovely. I said my congratulations. I was drunk. I went to the bar and got some guy to buy me more drinks. I was absoutly trashed and headed to my car to go home when this good looking guy (a cousin of the groom) and a group of his friends asked me if I would like to join them at the bar. Not being old enough and the rest of them being, I said yes. Finding out the original man was married I sat next to the next cutest at the bar. We talked and laughed. I don't really remember much of the night. I know I drank more and he didn't really drink. We wen't back to visit the groom to smoke and he didn't.

By this time, at the hotel I was sure we were right across the way from the reception place we were at. Sexy guy #2 said we weren't and I made him walk me outside to prove it. He was right. More "I don't remmebers"

He drove the group back to where the reception was to drop us all off at our cars. Since him and I had really hit it off he asked if I would like to spend the night at his house since I had a bit to drive and was in no state of driving. I obliged. We had wild wild sex until the wee hours of the morning.

The next morning we drove to where my car was. He asked if I would like to go back and spend some time with him or go home. Being shy, I asked what he would like. I wanted to go back with him but I didn't want to interfear. He said he'd like if I came back with him. I did. We spent the weekend together.

Moved in 3 months later when my lease was up in my old appt. and all I could afford was a fridge box in some nasty part of chicago due to a bad habbit and he offerd.

We've been together over a year now :heart:

Drunkeness can get you true love ;)
  • Options
    that will be a good one to tell the children! ;)

I've written it down for the adopted childrens children already :cool:
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    My good friend was getting married. I wanted to go to her wedding but it would be very ackward for me. I'm hideously shy too. But eventually I got up the courage and went to her reception. She looked lovely. I said my congratulations. I was drunk. I went to the bar and got some guy to buy me more drinks. I was absoutly trashed and headed to my car to go home when this good looking guy (a cousin of the groom) and a group of his friends asked me if I would like to join them at the bar. Not being old enough and the rest of them being, I said yes. Finding out the original man was married I sat next to the next cutest at the bar. We talked and laughed. I don't really remember much of the night. I know I drank more and he didn't really drink. We wen't back to visit the groom to smoke and he didn't.

By this time, at the hotel I was sure we were right across the way from the reception place we were at. Sexy guy #2 said we weren't and I made him walk me outside to prove it. He was right. More "I don't remmebers"

He drove the group back to where the reception was to drop us all off at our cars. Since him and I had really hit it off he asked if I would like to spend the night at his house since I had a bit to drive and was in no state of driving. I obliged. We had wild wild sex until the wee hours of the morning.

The next morning we drove to where my car was. He asked if I would like to go back and spend some time with him or go home. Being shy, I asked what he would like. I wanted to go back with him but I didn't want to interfear. He said he'd like if I came back with him. I did. We spent the weekend together.

Moved in 3 months later when my lease was up in my old appt. and all I could afford was a fridge box in some nasty part of chicago due to a bad habbit and he offerd.

We've been together over a year now :heart:

Drunkeness can get you true love ;)

I like that story..... There may be hope for my drunken antics yet..... :chin:
  • Options
    I don't really have any romantic stories :(
  • Options
    I've been thinking about this for a while and I can't think of any really romantic stories.

The best I have to offer is getting a single red rose of a waiter when I was on holiday a couple of years ago, the night before i was leaving and it stayed alive for a whole week after we got home, even though it was in a suitcase for about 7 hours.

Also I got a bunch of roses with choclates for valentine's day last year from my boyfriend, which was sweet and very emabbrassing, as when the person knocked on my door the people in the two rooms next door to mine, both open their doors to see who it was. We had only known each other about 3 months. :blush:
  • Options
    Well I thought this was romantic.. My first kiss was in the rain. Hehe.
  • Options
    My first Valentines Day that I had with a boy, my boyfriend was working, but he was going to call me on his break. He asked when I'd be home so he would call me then. I text him when I was home and he called and said hey and stuff. Then I heard a knock at the door. I got off my bed to go to the top of the stairs to see him running up them with a huge grin on his face :)

He gave me a letter and a self made card and a heart glass stone. He then took me to dinner :)

We had good sex that night ;) hehehe
  • Options
    Aww these stories are so cute!!

I don't really have a "romantic" story but I have a story thats romantic to me.

This was a few years ago when I was quite shy about boys, I'd liked this boy for ages and I'd been told he liked me but we were both really shy so nothing happened.

One weekend I went out and got really drunk I met up with the boy's friends, he was there too but even with drink I was too scared to flirt or anything. I ended up kissing his mate who was a total male slag and I looked over and could see the boy looking at us. The mate started pressurising me for sex and I told him no at which point he got angry and shouted at me and stormed off, cue the tears, I stood drunkenly crying my eyes out and ran outside. The boy followed me in the rain and gave me a big hug, told me that he liked me and we had our first kiss right there in the freezing cold. Even though it was a freezing night we sat outside talking for a couple of hours then he got me a taxi. We stayed together for a few months after that.

Well I thought it was romantic anyway. x
  • Options
    Hehe cute. I asked him out a few days after net sex one night hehehe
  • Options
    This prob aint that romantic, but it was before I started proper drinking and stuff, so it's probably more pure or something.

I was working in this wee place part -time when I was 17, and there was this absolutely gorgeous new girl that started working there.

I thought she was really nice and that (both really innocent at the time, thinking about shagging her never came into it) and I remember she asked the boss for my number, and when she just texted me out of the blue I was totally jumping all over the place and that.

The really nice bit was the awkward stage, I think she knew I fancied her and I thought she might have liked me, and it was just such a funny wee feeling with the butterflies and that. I had to make a move though, so I left a Rolo in her drawer with a wee note saying "Thought I'd give you my last Rolo, will you go out with me?xx" and hoped it'd be OK.

Next day at work I hadn't had a txt off her or anything, and I was really "Oh I've fucked it all up :(" but I had a really nice letter off her in my drawer at work saying that she'd love to go out with me, and it was just so sweet and that. There was still a dead awkward stage after that, I remember when I was going to walk her home one night I asked her if it was OK to hold her hand, she said yes and therein loves young dream was born :blush:
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    I don't really have any romantic stories :(

Me neither :(
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    This prob aint that romantic, but it was before I started proper drinking and stuff, so it's probably more pure or something......

Thats a lovely story and very innocent! :heart:
  • Options
    Bless; cute stories guys :-)

I don't particularly have any romantic incidents, but I have a sweet story (I think anyway).

Basically, I had a best friend whom I told everything (and he was male) and a boyfriend whom I'd been with for a long time. One time, I went on holiday for a few days with my best friend, another friend (who was female) and my boyfriend, as we were all very close.
    After having a great time, I went back home to an email from my male best friend. Telling me he had feelings for me. I didn't know what to say - I was shocked - so I told him online that he didn't really love me; simply that he was upset the holiday was over as we'd all had such a great time. He was very quiet for a few days, but soon went back to normal. A few months later - and coming up to mine and my boyfriend's anniversary - my best friend admitted he STILL had those feelings for me and that they never did go away, despite him having a girlfriend during the period of time since he'd first told me how he felt. I thanked him for being honest, but didn't really say much else.
    I then stayed indoors for a couple of days feeling AWFUL, but I couldn't work out why I felt so bad. It was only when I noticed myself daydreaming about kissing my best friend that I realised my feelings for him were the same, and the reason I felt so bad was because I knew I had to end things with my boyfriend of the time. I broke up with my boyfriend and got together with my best friend.

We're still the best of friends - and got engaged last month! =D
  • Options
    Aw, such a nice thread.

I'm not big on romance and this story probably isn't "romantic" in any way shape or form but it's a nice memory of my ex. 'Twas two years ago when my ex and I were visiting my brother in Hamburg and decided to scale the fence of the Freibad - outdoor swimming pool - just out of badness, I suppose. We just sat at the side of the pool -- in the pitch dark with lots of the twinkly stars necessary for romantic moments above - dangling our feet in and chewing the fat with a few tramps' cans. He even made a (very bad) attempt at singing Warm Heart, Cold Feet *snort*

Probably anyone else's idea of hell having cold, wet feet and drinking cheap beer with the constant risk of getting caught but it was just pure bliss. Probably makes a difference that this was the night with the first little peep of "I love you". Ahhh, good times. :D

Little "romantic" gesture of today happened when I dropped my toffee apple on the beach and my fella gave me his without a second thought of greediness and instead of pointing and laughing as I probably would've done had the roles been reversed :razz:
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Little "romantic" gesture of today happened when I dropped my toffee apple on the beach and my fella gave me his without a second thought of greediness and instead of pointing and laughing as I probably would've done had the roles been reversed :razz:
    awwww
  • Options
    Oh, those really are romantic and sweet stories :heart: .... thanks people.
  • Options
    Heh, I've had so many potential romantic moments but I never have any one to share them with :crying:
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    awwww

I know, it was one delicious toffee apple as well. I do have a heart though so I let him have a bite :D
  • Options
    Umm. I'm not really romantic either... but, when I was 16 I met some fella on a night out. It was like, my mate had copped off with some guy so I was left chatting my drunken face off to his mate! Anyway, we started seeing each other but he was in the army, so after a few weeks we just drifted apart because we never saw each other.

Over the next four years, I bumped into him a few times... one time in particular I was in the local club, and so was he. We got chatting... and I ended up back at his. I had a long-term boyfriend at the time... :o so we kept in touch by text but again, it fizzled out because I was attached.

Then in November last year, the guy that my mate had pulled those 4 years ago messaged me out of the blue on Faceparty. The first thing I did was ask how my guy was doing... he was in Iraq fighting at the time. He came home at Christmas... and I've been seeing him ever since. And I'm the happiest I've been in ages.

I reckon that some things are just meant to be, y'know?
  • Options
    When I started university in first year I went off to Edinburgh but my then girlfriend was staying in Ireland to study at Queens in Belfast. We decided to give it a go anyway to see how it'd go. Started uni and I loved it but I missed her like crazy.

Anyway, I'd been there a month or more and settled in. I was living in halls at the time and had a few mates from home with me there which helped with homesickness etc. I was in my room one night playing the playstation and my mates called round to my room. They came in and told me that my door had been vandalized and stuff was written on it. Me being a cool customer said 'ah right, fuck it' and continued playing. They told me I really needed to take a look at it so I paused the game, got up, and went to see what they were talking about. When I opened the door, my girlfriend was standing there. She'd just totally surprised me, I couldn't believe it. She had it all planned out with my mates, I didn't know a thing. I just saw her, and grabbed her, and hugged her, holding her in total shock (I probably had a gaping mouth, haha). We had a brilliant few days together.

We're no longer together but you always have the memories. God, that's the corniest thing I've ever put on this site.

< normal service resumed >
  • Options
    Curlibear wrote:
    Bless; cute stories guys :-)

I don't particularly have any romantic incidents, but I have a sweet story (I think anyway).

Basically, I had a best friend whom I told everything (and he was male) and a boyfriend whom I'd been with for a long time. One time, I went on holiday for a few days with my best friend, another friend (who was female) and my boyfriend, as we were all very close.
    After having a great time, I went back home to an email from my male best friend. Telling me he had feelings for me. I didn't know what to say - I was shocked - so I told him online that he didn't really love me; simply that he was upset the holiday was over as we'd all had such a great time. He was very quiet for a few days, but soon went back to normal. A few months later - and coming up to mine and my boyfriend's anniversary - my best friend admitted he STILL had those feelings for me and that they never did go away, despite him having a girlfriend during the period of time since he'd first told me how he felt. I thanked him for being honest, but didn't really say much else.
    I then stayed indoors for a couple of days feeling AWFUL, but I couldn't work out why I felt so bad. It was only when I noticed myself daydreaming about kissing my best friend that I realised my feelings for him were the same, and the reason I felt so bad was because I knew I had to end things with my boyfriend of the time. I broke up with my boyfriend and got together with my best friend.

We're still the best of friends - and got engaged last month! =D

see i could see this story happening for me, my best mate does all the romantic sweet things my bf should be doing, grr, this is going to turn into a rant lol, i just need to get the balls to finish my bf 1st =\
  • Options
    this is my story about a girl named sara.

the first time i met sara was in the year 2000 when i transfered to a new upper school. we were among the handful of people that were older than the rest of the students in the grade for various reason. mine was getting expelled from the previous school because drugs among other things, and sara was held back because of modelling and tv shows. she is part italian which made her stand out. the exclusivity of our age was what bonded us in the beginning. i knew i liked her but i didnt know how much. puberty can be a confusing time.

we were from different classes though we have common subjects. as the year progressed we became close inside the classroom as we would always sit together and get distracted. then came the point when everyone else was saying that we were a pair, we look cute together and that sort. that was the culture in the school. i somehow liked it what people were saying about us. yet by the time it dawned to me that i do like sara, i was already dating another girl, jade. after this realisation, i was torn. i liked both sara and jade for both reason, but its impossible to date two girls from the same school. school went on as normal through the year til the end as the status quo remained. over the summer jade returned to the uk and i went to the us but we were still together and in contact. sara stayed home to participate in a commercial, but all the time she was in my mind.

the start of the acedmic year in my school is somewhat a big events for the students because we see each other again. most of the students dont really see much of each other during the summer. what i didnt know at the time was it were to be my last. not long after, jade and i broke up. sara was in my eyes. our flirtations got heavier. yet i ended up seeing another girl, lauren, who was younger and cuter. many people were saying i shouldve gone with sara. others said the opposite. finally, i convinced myself to split with the lauren and date sara. unfortunately, it was too late.

every year, the school does semi-random drug testing. they crack down on the most suspicious students, and after a year in the school, i had already developed a name for myself. i was tested a couple of times but third time wasnt the charm. to make the story short, i was called one a friday, got caught switching urine and that was it.

my parents and the school made an agreeement. the school will not record my departure as negative, if i was admitted to a therapeutic community, a rehab. i did agree to go, though at the time i was coming down on crack and booze from the night before and on weed. over the weekend while everyone else was living their life, i was on my way to rehab.

rehab was a funny and fucked up experience. Although, the regime of the rehab is much better compared to others, it is psychologicaly invasive and exhausting. during this time, i thought about sara. i thought about the girl i almost had. the irony of what happened kept pounding at me. i couldve done this. i shouldve done that. as time passed, she became a mild obssession. i nurtured it. the woman that got away. nobody knew i harbored these feelings for sara. the rehab only knew of lauren and they would use it at times when dealing with me. it was my lowest point. the feeling i have for another girl was unknown and it was my secret. a secret, i kept precious and safe. locked within my mind. i was always aware not to let it slip. it was my own. untarnished from the manipulation of rehab. a part of myself no one can change.

after six months i had to leave rehab. my first meal outside was mcdonads meal. it was gourmet. it didnt take long till i relapsed. i smoked a joint my first night at home. while i was away, rumors about me spread among friends. the thing was, i disappeared one weekend with no news no one. my parents would explained that i went to the states. while some believed that others agreed i was in rehab. anyway, to save myself the hassle, i thought i would lay low that being out considering i was leaving the country soon to continue my studies. only my closest friends knew and they kept it secret while i was there. during this time, i didnt think of sara. i was looking ahead, to the future. a new life. finally i left and took a plane to geneva.

switzerland was an adventure. after a year, though, i realised i didnt like the career i was getting into. even though i didnt want to leave my friends and the place, i had to go. looking around for schools, an island caught my eye. it was england. i remembered the things jade told me about england and scotland (shes scottish). about glastonbury and tea in the park. about london and edinburgh. in winter the following year, i was walking the paths of christ church in oxford. i took a foundation course. it was a new place, a new culture, a new life. another adventure. after the course, i was accepted by the college. despite the warnings from people i knew from oxford and london, i took my first train ride across the country up north to liverpool...
  • Options
    it was now 2004, my second year in college. one idle day, i was rummaging through my emails when i came across an old email. it was from sara. it was an email she sent back in school. the feelings i had for her surfaced. my secret. the girl that could have been. i didnt knwo what to do. should i email? after years of no contact? no news? after a week or so, i thought what the hell. i emailed. she replied. it was normal. she complained about not letting her nor anyone know about what happened . i apologised naturally. we updated each other about our lives. we were both in college. i asked her where she was. she replied, italy.

an idea. an opportunity. a chance of a lifetime. it was september then. we had agreed to meet in london for christmas. just me and her. i was seeing someone, she had a boyfriend. but we just had to see each other. for two long months, i tried every possible means to occupy my time and not torture myself with the wait for THE day. as the day drew closer, i got more and more anxious, excited, nervous, doubting, rejoicing. we would discuss what we would do in london, places to go, clubs to be in. after all the years, i will have one week with sara.

i arrived in euston station in the morning of the 23rd and went straight to bayswater where the b&b is. sara had arrived the day before with a family friend and stayed over at their house. she was unfamiliar with london so i had to pick her up. we arranged to meet in the streets of picadilly circus. i was early. she was late. the wait tormented me with every second. then i saw a woman with her back to me. she had long dark flowing hair and a slender poise. could it be her? i can remember the approach towards her. should i jump beside her? should i grab her shoulder? should i tap it? should i shout her name? then i was standing right behind her. before i could do anything, she turned around and we found ourselves looking straight at each others eyes. it was strange. there was a few seconds of stillness. we just looked at each other. one second, two seconds, three. it seemed like time had gone back and returned to the days when we were young. i will never forget that moment. electricity. then with a shout, she jumped and wrapped her arms around me.

the moments after the first jolt felt awkard. a kiss on the cheek, a hand with the bags. we slowly went through the underground as we made our way to the hotel. we caught up o neach other a lot. the conversations were better quality than the emails. i could see her facial expressions. her body language. the tone of her voice. we were smiling all the way. in the hotel we rested for awhile. we laid on the bed but still at a distance. we had a few relaxing moments to take in what is happening. it was surreal. the moment was like a treasure that was buried and now found. it was precious.

we talked a lot. we had much to talk about. we walked around london during the day. we went to bars at night. we made plenty of friends. she dragged me around selfridges. i brought her to apple. saw the pretentiousness of modern art. saw a concert by the river. the cafe in camden. the che tshirt from portobello. arm in arm down oxford. hand in hand in hyde. hip on hip on bed. we made love. i loved her and she loved back. she took what i had to give and i to her. all the years of suppressed passion culminated in these hours and exploded in whispers and kisses. it was slow. our bodies were hot. my lips explored her body. butterfly kisses, gently tickling, softly sucking. i licked champagne of her skin. her silky skin. her soft belly against my cheek. she was beautiful naked. there was no time. there was no world. it was only us. only her.

alas all good things must end and our affair is no different. she didnt want to leave. she wanted to go to liverpool. she wanted to stay. but the cold truth is she cant. we cant. we have separate lives to take care of. on our last day together, there was a blackhole in my tummy. it sucking the life. sucking the comfort. it was to difficult to get around. the bags felt much heavier, and not because of the shopping. sara and i were almost silent that final day. we were tired. we discussed when we will meet again. next christmas we promised each other. we went to acton station where she would meet her aunt. as we waited on the bench, she laid against me, my arms around her. we were silent. it was strange. it was comforting that shes in my arms, yet at the same time not. we wished she didnt have to leave. like a judge giving a guilty verdict, her aunt arrived. we gave our last kiss and she boarded the train to heathrow.

i mustve sat on the same bench for half an hour. then not wanting to go back to the city, i walked around acton for a couple of hours. i was blank. my thoughts were blank as i walked slowly around the estates. perhaps i couldnt grasp the reality of what had happened. perhaps i was in shock. i went back to bayswater for my things, then to euston for the long train ride up north.

that christmas changed me. it felt like i grew psychologically. i was a lot wiser about my feelings and emotions. it felt like a conquered a ghost from the past. despite everything that has happened, i am not attracted to sara anymore. i didnt see her in the same light as i did before. much different actually. the experience gave me much insight into what it is i really want. she wasnt the goddess anymore. she was just another girl. it was very confusing. on the one hand, it felt liberating having rid of an obsession over a woman, or more precisely in this case, the past. yet on the other, it felt like a reason for passion ceased to exist. indeed, im fortunate enough to be in a course where there are plenty of nice girls but i dont feel anything for them. just another pretty face.

sara and i have not met again since. the following year she needed to earn some money so she went back to model again. as for me, i broke up with christine (the girl) because i couldngt find the fervour to go on. is this how a normal relationship feels like? i had a few flings later on but i didn’t have the gusto to further the relationship. im bored.

sometimes i wonder if i will ever feel the same way again. will i ever feel as passionate towards someone? will i fall in love again? perhaps one day.

(apologies if got carried away)
  • Options
    This one time at band camp...

Nah, for real though... I don't really have romantic stories as such, just little romantic things my last boyfriend said or did. He always used to buy me little presents that he'd hide on the beach for me, like roses or empire biscuits (my fave). He'd ask to meet up at stupid oclocks in the morning just to go for walks or lie for hours on a hill beneath the stars. One time he took to me a really secluded place in the glen, where there was a small pool with a waterfall. There was no one around for a mile or two at least. And we had a picnic and it was beautiful.
    Yeah... it's good to have the memories at least.

I'm gonna go get an awesome bf though, so I can come back with the best stories ever! :p
  • Options
    I'm not really too much of a romantic, but I did always used to love the surprise visits from the girl when I was at uni and she was still at home. And my favourite Valentine's day ever was the one where she wasn't meant to be in the country, but she missed her ferry so she was, so we got to spend the night eating too much, drinking too much and cuddling in each other's arms. That, or the trip to Whitby where we acted about 97.
  • Options
    I think I'm expecting too much romantic spontanuity from my boy. He sucks at that.
  • Options
    I met my other half on a night out clubbing, he was a friend of a friend we got on really well but he already told me he had a girlfriend, for some reason everyone decided to go to the cinema pissed, we were in their and he started kissing my fingertips etc just cute innocent stuff then he got up, said nothing walked off and never came back!
    His mates that i were with met me the next day and dragged him with them ( he didnt no he was coming to see me i didnt no i was going to see him ) and we ignored the previous night and just carried on chatting, swapped msns and went home. spent the entire night talking - i didnt go to bed and by 9 am the next morning he told me he wanted to break up with his gf and see where it went with me.
    I went to work tired but on cloud nine then came home to an email saying he had changed his mind, sent him a reather shitty email back ( as he had spent the previous night telling all about his gf who was a bitch) and we didnt speak again, about 8 days later it was new years eve and all his friends and mine were coming to a party at my house. I dropped into the convo that he was invited if he wanted to come, he turnt up had a good time etc then stayed the night. nothing happened that night except lying 3 inches from each others faces talking. by the morning he told me he would call me when he was single, two days later he called.

Been together 18months now lived together for about a year and 3 months and recently got engaged.

I like the fact that he didnt cheat on his gf with me at all. kinda made me have respect for him

.... oh and that night in the cinema? he was in the loo for 3 hours talking to an attendant about his moral dilemma and then walked the 10 miles home. bless him
  • Options
    I think I'm expecting too much romantic spontanuity from my boy. He sucks at that.

As long as he suck your 2 inch penis it's alright tho, no? :p
  • Options
    Iron Nic wrote:
    the cafe in camden. the che tshirt from portobello. arm in arm down oxford. hand in hand in hyde. hip on hip on bed. we made love. i loved her and she loved back. she took what i had to give and i to her. all the years of suppressed passion culminated in these hours and exploded in whispers and kisses. it was slow. our bodies were hot. my lips explored her body. butterfly kisses, gently tickling, softly sucking. i licked champagne of her skin. her silky skin. her soft belly against my cheek. she was beautiful naked. there was no time. there was no world. it was only us. only her.

What is this an extract from a dodgy erottica novel?
  • Options
    hmmm, its not really romantic, but its nice I think

I had known my other half, Lolzabeth for about 2 1/2 years we were very close friends but had never met, I lived in Essex and she lived in Glasgow, During the dummer holidays she asked if I wanted to come up for her birthday, since I was underage and prob wouldnt get into places I decided to go up the day after, I traveled all night on a bus, (first time ever) and arrived in the station, She had slept at the bus station waiting for me, due to being out partying, she got kicked outside of the bus station and talked to random people, Her and Her buddy (now one of my best friends) paul slept outside Beucanan st bus station from like, 2 in the morning till I got in, We had flirted alot and been close and had an attraction for each other before I headed up to bisit and when I got of the bus and saw her it hit me, WOW, she was so beautiful regardless of sleeping rough waiting for me, We headed back to hers and left our friend to go to work, Sat down and about 45min - 1 hour after we meet I plucked up the courage and kissed her, It was amazing, I lenghed my trip from 3 weeks, to 4 weeks, then again to 6 weeks, We spent every night in bed, awake till about 3 in the morning, talking, cuddling and being close to each other, every day was amazing and even though we were confined to a small room at times I loved it, when It came to me going We both were VERY upset and 3 days later she took a day of work and flew down to visit me, spent the weekend together,

Every weekend after that (or weeks if I am on holiday) I have spent traveling up and down there, 11 1/2 hours up, and the same down, I spend one day a week traveling, 3 days there (sat - monday) and 3 days here, Would I change any of it? never?

I have been acepted on to a great course, she is selling her place and we are moving in together soon, This is the most serious I have ever been with anyone, We've been together for almost a year, get on great and never had a major row, arguement or disagreement, We love the same things and do the same things, It's truely amazing what the internet can do for people,

Were did we meet, Through this website :) almost one year now, still getting stronger,