Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

boredom

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    How could I not be?

Plus you females have "assets".

Being a complete bitch (at least) 1/4 a month isn't anythign to be jelous of!

But men have much funner stuff! You probably take for granted the funnness men stuff gives. You can make mosquitos and stuff and oh the funnness. I want one of my own :grump:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    my_name wrote:
    Being a complete bitch (at least) once a month isn't anythign to be jelous of!

But men have much funner stuff! You probably take for granted the funnness men stuff gives. You can make mosquitos and stuff and oh the funnness. I want one of my own :grump:
    :lol:

Meh. You don't get kicked in the balls or the bother of sweaty balls in summer :o Thats is awful.

And right now I want a ciggy... but I cant. It is 4am. And I can hardly just go out for a smoke at 4am.

Fucksake.
  • Options
    :lol: Sweaty balls. You (hopefully) have never worked out in a thong. Sweaty bumcrack :p

Shut up about cigarettes :( I've had 2 cigarettes total in the last year and I still want them so bad when I drink.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    my_name wrote:
    :lol: Sweaty balls

Shut up about cigarettes :( I've had 2 cigarettes total in the last year and I still want them so bad when I drink.

I know, when I drink I am bad and smoke loads. Its 'cos alcohol lowers your inhibitons.

I hate that bit with it making me smoke though, normally I dont that much.

And if you've had 2 in the last year... your doing good! Well done., keep it up! :thumb:
  • Options
    Fling bling whodoo whoo ha!
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    I know, when I drink I am bad and smoke loads. Its 'cos alcohol lowers your inhibitons.

I hate that bit with it making me smoke though, normally I dont that much.

And if you've had 2 in the last year... your doing good! Well done., keep it up! :thumb:

My liver is bound to fail decades before my lungs even if I smoked a pack a day. :grump: Fuck knows why I quit :p