Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Playstation 3 Price

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Infinite wrote:
    Gears of War, Fable 2, GTA 4.........wowser.

ya. sony lost their biggest selling game..................... that will no doubt hurt them even more. damn. mainstream is microsoft now it seems.
    ouchie.
  • Options
  • Options
    Jesus, Sony have been completely overshadowed. Twice.
  • Options
    ah, re-read.... GTA 4 CONTENT is exclusive to 360, game is ps3/360. sony were almost entirely doomed just then.... ;)

downloadable content is a fairly big thing though, update the game with new cities etc? nice...
  • Options
    "Following the announcement during the Microsoft press conference, Rockstar Games issued a press release confirming that GTAIV would be hitting both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 simultaneously in the fall of 2007. The brief announcement specifically confirms that Scotland-based Rockstar North, creators of the previous GTA titles, will be developing the game."

Oh, so close........
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    "Following the announcement during the Microsoft press conference, Rockstar Games issued a press release confirming that GTAIV would be hitting both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 simultaneously in the fall of 2007. The brief announcement specifically confirms that Scotland-based Rockstar North, creators of the previous GTA titles, will be developing the game."

Oh, so close........

It's in Leith. I'm gonna Ninja my ass over there and break in every night and play it. I'll give you lot nightly updates.
  • Options
    WOW, *humps wii*

although from what I got told the Wii is only another project name and not the real release title, can anyone shed some light on this?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I'm getting a 360 simply for Halo 3 so fuck the PS3
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote:
    WOW, *humps wii*

although from what I got told the Wii is only another project name and not the real release title, can anyone shed some light on this?

I wouldn't think so. To change the name once was a gamble, to do it twice and so soon.....I've been wrong before though. There's a Wii logo, a Wii animation etc etc, so it'd be a strange move.

Download the Fable 2 trailer. Holy shit.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Infinite wrote:
    Gears of War, Fable 2, GTA 4.........wowser.

Oh my...

HOW GAY. I shall donate money to whoever out there on the web cracks GTA4 for the PC.

Fucking cunts. Since Rockstar took over DMA, they have gone all lame.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Oh my...

HOW GAY. I shall donate money to whoever out there on the web cracks GTA4 for the PC.

Fucking cunts. Since Rockstar took over DMA, they have gone all lame.

It'll probably come out on the PC. Every GTA ever has.

And, the add on content is an exclusive deal with Microsoft, so the PC will probably get the unique stuff too.

They've even got Windows Live! coming out so they could distribute it easily.
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    Jesus, Sony have been completely overshadowed. Twice.
    This happens every time, though. It all seems fairly even at the start and people argue over crap like technical info and the odd exclusive game, and then Sony's marketing department gets to work, and they trounce the competition again. I'll probably go for the Nintendo myself though, just to keep the collection going.
  • Options
    It's in Leith. I'm gonna Ninja my ass over there and break in every night and play it. I'll give you lot nightly updates.

I stay just down the road from their offices so i'll join you on those nightly trips ;)

As for the PS3 .. What PS3? hah

I've always been a devout Sony follower but i'm going to be another of those who have given up with Sony and gone for the 360.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Infinite wrote:
    It'll probably come out on the PC. Every GTA ever has.

And, the add on content is an exclusive deal with Microsoft, so the PC will probably get the unique stuff too.

They've even got Windows Live! coming out so they could distribute it easily.

Yeah, but who will bother with Windows Live! ?

I won't. I am not paying for real windows just for that.