Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Lost Season 2

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    People keep saying they are really all dead. I hope not, that is such a lame story and complete cop out.

I have my own theories.
  • Options
    Episode 20 OH MY GOD! I was sat there for about 10 minutes with my mouth wide open in shock!
    Lol, same here. I was a bit like "what the fuck just happened?" at the end of that episode!!!
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    Nah, Goodwin disproves that, but I ain't going into spoilers to provide my detail
    I'm trying to avoid the spoilers, and just seeing if I can guess some of it.
    Found a good link to a LOST related site last night (not a spoiler, but a site that looks like it's by the production company).

http://thehansofoundation.org/
  • Options
    Mr_Wobble wrote:
    I'm trying to avoid the spoilers, and just seeing if I can guess some of it.
    Found a good link to a LOST related site last night (not a spoiler, but a site that looks like it's by the production company).
    The official Lost-related sites (I.e. the ones produced by ABC) are:
    http://www.thehansofoundation.org/
    http://www.oceanic-airlines.com
    http://www.oceanic-air.com/
    http://www.oceanicflight815.com/
    PussyKatty wrote:
    People keep saying they are really all dead. I hope not, that is such a lame story and complete cop out.
    I have my own theories.
    According to the producers in their podcast, their will be an explanation rooted in real science or pseudo-science. In other words, any theories about them being dead, in purgatory, or otherwise are unlikely to be true. And of course it would be a bit of a cop out wouldn't it?

There are some very interesting theories here (I hope you don't mind me mentioning that site again, it's just quite a useful resource).
  • Options
    All I'll say is that if the crash was a complete fake then many of the ways certain people are discovered (such as Goodwin and the guy who kidnapped Claire) wouldn't of happened if the others were involved in the cover up (they would of been able to add a name to the manifest, etc)
  • Options
    Pseudo-Science explanaition??? Oh no...It's all a huge Scientology conspiracy isn't it?!?!?!
  • Options
    OMG i just watched episode 20 OMG wat on earth just happened. i mean, i thought i was confused, i have never been sooooooo desperate to watch the next episode before lol
    and god damn it im soo busy writing assignments i REALLY shouldnt have watched no.20!!!

I need to know wats goin on!!
  • Options
    The first 2 episodes of season 2 were really good. But I didn tthink the last one was that good. Not much happens in one episode really but at the end of it, theres always something that leaves u wondering whats going on so u have to keep watching it. That what I like about Lost :)
  • Options
    I watched episode 21 last week and after all the online hype i was a bit disapointed to be honest, it was an ok episode but nothing compared to 20. Am looking forward to the last (double length) episode cause aparently its a desmond flashback (highlight to see - slight spoiler)
  • Options
    Can People Not Post Spoilers Please Ffs
  • Options
    To be fair it was hardly a spoiler at all - but it should be pointed out, Icey, that posting a reply gets the reply emailed out in plain text - so you can't cover up spoliers for anyone who has subscribed.

Tell you what I'll set up a spoiler thread for those who are up to date.
  • Options
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    To be fair it was hardly a spoiler at all - but it should be pointed out, Icey, that posting a reply gets the reply emailed out in plain text - so you can't cover up spoliers for anyone who has subscribed.

I read the spoiler when I posted a quick reply.
    But can you please make sure that the spoiler thread doesn't tell you anything when you accidentally hover mouse above it?

I don't want to spoil my enjoyment of Lost!
  • Options
    does the mouse hovering over show you a preview of the last post, or the first post in the thread?

if its just the first and origional post then you are safe
  • Options
    PussyKatty wrote:
    Can People Not Post Spoilers Please Ffs
    Jim V wrote:

Sorry, didnt realise this. I did at least try to cover it up. :blush:
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    does the mouse hovering over show you a preview of the last post, or the first post in the thread?

if its just the first and origional post then you are safe

It's the first post so it should be safe
  • Options
    My friend told me that Hurley loses loads of weight by the end of the second season. True or not?

No spoilers please I just want to know if he turns into a love god as I suspect.
  • Options
    Yes, he now looks *hot*. :lol: Still rather large I'm afraid.

Before season two started I kept asking people "have they found the dinosaurs in the hatch yet?" they all fell for it :D
  • Options
    PussyKatty wrote:
    My friend told me that Hurley loses loads of weight by the end of the second season. True or not?

No spoilers please I just want to know if he turns into a love god as I suspect.

not really considering the fact he *censored* lol
  • Options
    O_o wrote:
    not really considering the fact he *censored* lol
    It was cool when he ****ed ***** though! :p
  • Options
    I read in a magazine, a letter some viewer wrote in to say, basically Lost didnt explain anything when season 2 began and she wasnt prepared to watch anymore then what is shown on Channel 4 unless it explains everything quickly.

For me, thats stupid, who wants it all explained straight away so nothing major will happen later, i like the suspense.
  • Options
    It was cool when he ****ed ***** though! :p

hurley looks hilarious with his shaven head in episode 21!!

cuz i'm nice...

!!!THERE IS A SPOILER BELOW!!!

AS IN, TWO POSTS DOWN
  • Options
    Stop taking the mick, you are like my friend who's seen all of it and keeps teasing me saying Michael and Jin have a love affair.

I like the way Lost leaves you with so many questions as you can have fun thinking of all the options.

Do they ever start to brew their own alcohol out of fruit?

Is there going to be a Lost baby? (I mean one concived on the island)

Why is Aaron so important?
  • Options
    Why did they kill the brother and sister, Boone and Shanon? Thats what i want to know...just to make room for Michelle Rodriguez, i mean she is ok, but exactly that hot.
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    Why did they kill the brother and sister, Boone and Shanon? Thats what i want to know...just to make room for Michelle Rodriguez, i mean she is ok, but exactly that hot.

Remember this is the non spoiler thread, people without E4 may not of seen that episode yet
  • Options
    Just watched episode 22 of series 2. Things are coming along abit, shame there arn't 2 a week as one a week really tends to draw things out to the max!
  • Options
    film_buff wrote:
    Remember this is the non spoiler thread, people without E4 may not of seen that episode yet

That episode hasnt been shown ion E4 yet, im just guessing thats what happens to her based on the trailer for the upcoming episodes.
  • Options
    um hello,
    There is another thread for spoilers so can you stop being nobs please ok thanks!
  • Options
    Anyone else think the massive mouth on Michelle Rodriguez makes her looka bit like Janice Battersby?