Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What is your style?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know this had been a thread before but I can't be bothered finding it :p

What is your style?

Well I basically wear baggy jeans/tees/hoodies with converse. I suppose I look like a mosher with a splash of emo. Great :yeees: I love the style of Mischa Barton. I don't think I'd look right.

So yeah back to the question. Your style is...?

Comments

• Options
    I don't think I have one (or any for that matter). I tend to wear K-Swiss trainers (cos they're the only ones I have) and my long duffel coat from River Island (cos it's the only one I have) then just jeans an a t-shirt. Meh.
  • Options
    slightly flared out jeans, t-shirt, leather jacket and my kangaroos.

I'd call it bagladyesque
  • Options
    Jeans, tshirt and a hoody but not the type of hoody likely to result in my expulsion from shopping centres.

In the summer I go a bit surfer-ey, with my board shorts and fat face 3/4 lengths :cool:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Comfort above everything else. You'll never see me in jeans or anything. I want to be able to move as much as I'd be able to when naked, or at least almost as much.
  • Options
    I'm comfy stylish. :D
  • Options
    i dont think i have a style as such- i wear whatever im in the mood to wear - sometimes thats skinny jeans, sometimes its baggy jeans, sometimes its normal jeans... although i am wearing a lot of dots lately! and this week ive been wearing dresses and skirts because its been hot.
  • Options
    I normally dress smart/casual. I wear jeans a lot but I will wear them with a blazer or smarter top. Always, always wear scarves. Summer is flip slops and linen trousers. But I do have my days when I will chuck on a pair of baggy jeans and a hoody. Not a big follower of fashion, as a bigger girl I try and wear what suits and flatters me.
  • Options
    Tramp
  • Options
    I like all of the blondie t-shirts and Rolling stones t-shirts they cool :D
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    Tramp

thats my style today
  • Options
    thats my style today

omg me 2. we're trendsetters :D
  • Options
    White trainers. Tracksuit bottoms or jeans usually. T-shirt with hoody or jacket, I wear mostly Crosshatch clothes.
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    omg me 2. we're trendsetters :D

Our next trend can be bag lady :p
  • Options
    Dirty hippy from the city - band tshirts and lots of string and beads around my wrists, plus jeans/pretty flowy skirts and bare feet as often as possible! My glasses have also recently bcome a staple, as I feel all brainy when I wear them.
  • Options
    Pretty much don't even know. I get labelled emoesque or skater girl. Or whatever. But I just wear what I like and what I feel comfy in.

So to all those people who laugh at my My Little Pony top... I don't care!

:p
  • Options
    My Little Pony is ridiculously cool
  • Options
    My Little Pony is ridiculously cool

I like you.
  • Options
    Non existant :p

Generally I either wear skirts of some description (or my one pair of cord shorts on nice days), and a top with a cardigan over the top. Generally quite smart. I'm clearly going to grow up into a twin-set and skirt wearing housewife.
  • Options
    I'm quite casual during the day but I'm happy enough to dress up at night for going out.
  • Options
    Casual innit. Jeans, lots of brightly coloured tops and some stripey stuff, beads, trainers or flat shoes. I'm proper into primary colours at the moment.
  • Options
    I have no style!

My complete lack of self esteem means i don't really make the effort. Shame cos i'm sure i'd look stunning if i did :chin:
  • Options
    the other day some girl at college said i dress like mischa barton when you see her 'out shopping' or whatever i was like 'riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight'
  • Options
    baggy jeans with tight funky tees, converse, chunky beads, fitted jackets and huge weird handbags....meh i dunno, i nick bits from every style niche.
  • Options
    T-shirt or short sleeved shirt, jeans and trainers.

I'm a slob mostly.
  • Options
    I wear whatever i like. Basically if i like it, and its fits me well, and it comfy, i'll wear it.

Not afraid to wear fashionable things in fear of not being individual, neither am i afraid of wearing things ive never seen anyone else wear.
  • Options
    I'm only likely to wear skirts during the day in the summer.
  • Options
    Jeans, cords, black trousers, shirts, tshirts, vest tops, mostly into black/white tops.
  • Options
    moonarcanum I like your style. I think most people would describe me as being somewhere between kitsch and preppy. I love cardigans, blazers, circle skirts, pumps and courtshoes :D But then i also wear crazy orange spotty dresses over trousers and 1960s mini dresses. Depends on my mood - either happy and young and free, or happy, intellectual and grown up.
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    I wear whatever i like. Basically if i like it, and its fits me well, and it comfy, i'll wear it.

Not afraid to wear fashionable things in fear of not being individual, neither am i afraid of wearing things ive never seen anyone else wear.

Same. I also tend to mix and match all sorts of things - casual and smart things, 'trendy' and 'individual' things. Sometimes I just dress in one way.

I don't really know what you'd call me today - am wearing my New Look jeans (which are too big for me so look quite baggy), held up by a dotty multicoloured belt from Matalan (unfortunetly you can't see it :(, ) a long-bum-length style black T Shirt from TopShop and my hair is scraped back with a headband on from ASDA. I'm also wearing little beige ballet shoes, because I'm at my boyfriends, and when I wore this last night, I had a beige wasited belt on, but I couldn't be bothered with it today :) I probably look a mess - but I do not care :)
  • Options
    Umm, glam, sometimes a bit over-done. I like the style of Gwen Stefani, very decadent, but I'm also really into urban/hip-hop wear, so I like my low-slung jeans and a lot of bling.
    I tend to wear a lot more accessories than my mates, and I'm a fan of sequins, but I guess I'm starting to look out of place as the weather improves.

Recently I've been customising old t-shirts, and I made a cute little bracelet from plastic pigs.