Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Who has ever had a bird...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...shit on their head, or any other part of the body.

This is one of my greatest fears. Thankfully it hasn't happened to me. But I've see it and it's the reason why I walk fast under trees and bridges.

If it happened to you, how would you feel and how would you return home/work/class?

Comments

• Options
    Apparently it's meant to be lucky - so go buy a lottery ticket! :thumb:
  • Options
    bird as in flying bird, not your girl?! (only messin')
    yep. damn annoying thing that. its believed to be lucky though - not sure why.
    suppose it would be okay of you were bald, easier to get rid of :p
  • Options
    I was at Chessington World of Adventure and one did one on my t-shirt. Dirty thing. I cried, my mum wiped it off, I felt gross until I got home. I was about 10.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Happened constantly to me, due to the amount of scurrys when I stayed in Aberdeen.

It's better seeing someone standing in dog shite, or better still "surfing" on it :thumb:
  • Options
    It happened to me at school during PE, I was gutted but it got me out of the rest of the lesson because I took far longer than necessary to clean it off!
  • Options
    I bird shit on my tit. 9th grade on a trip to D.C. I got off the bus and the nex thing I know a friend goes to me, Amanda, lets go to the bathroom and points at my boobie.
  • Options
    I've had a few near misses in my time, but a seagull nicked my boyriend's ice cream the other year when we where at Brighton. The bird's in our garden you to love shiting on my brother's work shirts when they where on hanging on the line to dry.
  • Options
    I was in town with a mate the other day an he pointed something out in a shop window an a bird shit on his hand, i laughed for ages.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    It's better seeing someone standing in dog shite, or better still "surfing" on it :thumb:

thats soooooooooooooooooooooooo gross!!

a couple of months back a birdie shit on my head, it was only a small one so i thought it was rain and put my hand up to touch it! had to walk home with bird shit on my hand and on my head and when i got home my housemate was in the shower for ages and i couldn't even clean it off. to be honest i was just glad it didn't go on my face, i can't think of anything worse (except dog poo surfing)
  • Options
    When I was about 12 walking to school. Went home and stayed there for the day
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Now where's that image NMM was posting last night? :chin: :lol: Oh and yes it has happened to me before :(
  • Options
    No. However, I was with a mate at the time it happened to him. We were at college one Friday lunchtime. It was a fairly sunny day. He'd had the morning from hell, so we went into town to get some chips to eat for lunch. Just as we were both walking to the arcade to meet some of his mates, a seagull decides to let rip above, which landed right on the top of his head. I have never seen him so embarrassed and angry at the same time. How did he get out of it? He said he was going over to his gran's house, a few minutes walk away. All I knew was he wasn't at the History lesson that afternoon.
  • Options
    happened several times to me when I was younger, I used to hate it :(
  • Options
    I had an insect fall onto my head out of the sky, big red beetley thing. Yeuch.
  • Options
    One pooed on my shirt sleeve yesterday. it was quite annoying. Luckily I had a spare t-shirt with me. Apparently it is lucky, but I do not see how, it just stained the shirt.
  • Options
    Yes. Trafalgar square. Pigeons. I was like 8. I cried. :p
  • Options
    hmm, I've heard that too. I think it's just to make you feel better about the fact that you've just been shat on.

lol

Someone I know once told me that a bird had shat on me which I didn't believe. That meant for the rest of the day I had to walk around school with white bird shit on my coat and bag.
  • Options
    Once, when I was at school, I got pooped on both shoulders within minutes of each other.

Obviously someone hated me that day.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Cazzoo wrote:
    Yes. Trafalgar square. Pigeons. I was like 8. I cried. :p

You were asking for it if you went to Trafalgar Square :p
  • Options
    Once, when I was at school, I got pooped on both shoulders within minutes of each other.

Obviously someone hated me that day.

That's nice.
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    That's nice.

Yeah, dead nice. :confused:
  • Options
    happened to my dad when i lived near barcelona when i was younger and we went on a day out. He deserved it though.
  • Options
    Hah! I remember on one occasion, a pidgeon shat on my mums head. She was standing there in horrified amazement and I was pissing myself laughing at her, when low and behold, the bloody same bloody bird, wasnt finished and did the same on my head. :impissed: :grump:
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    Apparently it's meant to be lucky - so go buy a lottery ticket! :thumb:
    It happened to me Tuesday a week a go. I didn't win the lottery
  • Options
    I had it happen when I was on a school trip to the zoo! Was MORTIFIED!!!

Edit: And yes, it was on my head........ :crying:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Less than a year ago, on the sleeve of my jacket. I didn't even notice when it happened.
    It must have been some seagulls that were flying around somewhere I passed that day.
  • Options
    A bird shat on my rucksack and shoulder yesterday actually. My housemate said it was good luck. I'm not dead or anything so I guess that's lucky?
  • Options
    \