Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Wake up time....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    its between 11 am and 12pm everyday. usually to get out of bed turn my pc on and come and browse the forums on here.....

the joys of working late shifts
  • Options
    between 7am and 7.45am

i have to leave for work at 8.10am, so it depends on how scruffy i feel i can be on that particular day. if i need to straighten my hair or make sarnies, i have to be up and about before 7.15am.
  • Options
    Depends on the day. If I have to be at uni or work (which is the same place :|) at 9am, I usually get up about 7:00am, but it varies depending on what I need to do in the morning-I did my hair today and have already made lunch, so tomorrow I can get away with getting up at 7:30am :D

Weekends/nothing days vary. Usually body clock gets me up by about 9am, but if I've been up late I'm partial to a long sleep in.
  • Options
    About 7-7.30 for work. I have to leave by 8.15 whether at home or my boyf's to get to work on time. At weekends its about 9 sometimes later depending on what I've done the night before. Latest was about 3pm after been out til 6am. And I always seem to sleep on a sunday afternoon as well for a hour or two.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    About 5:30 6:00.

I used to have to start work at 5 every morning and havn't fallen out of the habit of getting up early.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    It varies. If I have uni I set the alarm at 2 hours before the time I'm supposed to be there, which can range from 8am to 2pm for this semester. If I have something else to do, I set it so I'll have enough time to get where it is in time.
    If I don't set an alarm, it depends on how much sleep I need. And that usually ranges from waking up at 11am to 3pm.
  • Options
    usually at about 9ish if i dont have to be up for anything. which is shit cos i just CANT lie in, even if i have nothing to do.
  • Options
    I'm up at 5:30 for work on days, obviously I work nights too so it fucks everything.

When I am not in work I get 1 lie in a week til about 9ish, otherwise I'm up at around 6am every day because of my 1 year old son :(

And also - Rachieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    During the week I get up at 6.30am. It is the time we get ready for work/uni and when the cats need feeding.

At the weekend, if I am feeding the cats then it is normally between 6.30am and 7am. However, I will go back to bed until I am brought my frosties at 10ish. But it depends on what we have planned for the weekend.
  • Options
    My alarm goes off at 6am but I normally snooze it until 6.15am. At the weekend I normally get up at about 9.30am
  • Options
    Between 7 and half 7 on weekdays for school. Varies alot at weekends. Usually about 10.
  • Options
    school days, any time between 6 and 6.45
    weekends 8-9
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    between 7am and 7.45am

i have to leave for work at 8.10am, so it depends on how scruffy i feel i can be on that particular day. if i need to straighten my hair or make sarnies, i have to be up and about before 7.15am.

Ditto! :yes:
  • Options
    7:30 every weekday for work. At weekends around midday- which I don't like because I feel I'm wasting the day. Can't manage earlier though.
  • Options
    I normally wake up at 5.30am during the week. Get up at 5.45am for work.
  • Options
    Today I will get up at 1.40pm as I am going to bed at about 9.30am. I hope. Sleep don't fail me now!