Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Lost Season 2

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
OMG!! Loved the first two episodes, now really wish that i had bought a freeview boxset to watch the 3rd. Cant wait for the next episode, ive never been so pleased to see the return of a show.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Has anyone phone the Hanso foundation?
  • Options
    my mate told me of these adverts, i missed them everytime. I just read on another site exactly what happens when you ring but i forgot the site.

Found this, listen to what happens when you ring:

Here
  • Options
    Waiting for series 2 episode 19 or 20, can'r remember which one. They like taking breaks for some reason so should be this week or next. Dissapointed as the shows slow progress, although I hear some developments are around the corner.
  • Options
    Season two started like season one finished, slowly with one big story all wrapped together. Now they have it all sorted it will revert back to individual stories with in an over all one.

I LOVE LOST! Season 2 looks amazing and now with Michelle Rodriguez in it too.
    By way, episode 3 was good!
  • Options
    Been rather disappointed with season 2 so far. When they get going, they sure take you for a ride, but 85% of the time is spent watching fillers. *yawn*
  • Options
    I believe at the end of series 2 we'll have a 'big' development, then you'll have to wait for series 3. All so you have to keep on watching...

Downloading episode 20 as we speak! :D
  • Options
    wating episode 20 as we speak :D
  • Options
    Ooooo is episode 20 out now?

Ooooo *goes to download it*
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    Ooooo is episode 20 out now?

Ooooo *goes to download it*

Yep, mine just finished so will watch it soon, wonder when they'll go for a 2 week break again.... :yeees:
  • Options
    film_buff wrote:
    my mate told me of these adverts, i missed them everytime. I just read on another site exactly what happens when you ring but i forgot the site.

Here

It does not work
  • Options
    film_buff wrote:

Here

What is all that about? :confused:
  • Options
    Unpopular opinion, maybe, but I think Lost is utter dross.

It's shameful that there isn't even a semi-clad man on it who's hunky enough to make me suffer through the clunky script and godawful storylines. They should sort that out. :p
  • Options
    What shows do you like Briggi?
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Ah briggi, another thing we agree on! I think it's shite too, really don't see the attraction.

:heart:

subject, I like all sorts, don't really want to have to justify my tastes but a couple of my favourites past and present are The Sopranos, Homicide: Life on the Street, Deadwood, Oz, and L&O. So I suppose you could say I like my gritty "realism" peppered with expletives and served up by people who don't look like they just fell out of some designer's catologue (excluding that one fat guy, of course). ;)

Liking the type of show I do, of course I realise I'm not exactly the kind of person that Lost is targeting anyway, so I'm sure they won't miss my fanaticism. :)
  • Options
    I've never watched it. I think O was in the pub the first time it started. I have NO intrest in it at all. I can see how it could appeal to people, just not me.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    :heart:

subject, I like all sorts, don't really want to have to justify my tastes but a couple of my favourites past and present are The Sopranos, Homicide: Life on the Street, Deadwood, Oz, and L&O. So I suppose you could say I like my gritty "realism" peppered with expletives and served up by people who don't look like they just fell out of some designer's catologue (excluding that one fat guy, of course). ;)

Liking the type of show I do, of course I realise I'm not exactly the kind of person that Lost is targeting anyway, so I'm sure they won't miss my fanaticism. :)

I wasnt asking yu to justify it Briggi, calm down, calm down, i was just asking what you like.

Have you noticed that the Sorpanoes has for some reaon lost all its audience now? I still think it is great show, last season was great ending with Steve Buscemi.

Lost is totally out there, surreal show. I purposely avoided it until a week ago when i accidentally watched a catch up special of it and got so hooked i bought the dvd collection to watch them all before season 2 came on tv.

Briggi, what is L&O?
  • Options
    'Law and Order'?
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    Have you noticed that the Sorpanoes has for some reaon lost all its audience now? I still think it is great show, last season was great ending with Steve Buscemi.

No, I didn't know that was the case. It's never been half as popular over here as it should be, though. Steve Buscemi was fantastic, you're right.

Yeah, L&O is Law & Order. Only really like the original, though, it's a bit much with all the incarnations and I've often been a bit unsettled by Special Victims Unit.

If you haven't seen it already then I'd highly recommend Deadwood. :thumb:
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Homicide: Life on the Street

Best show ever made, at least Andre is back around with Thief
  • Options
    And Melissa Leo (Kay) is in Three Burials, Tommy Lee Jones' new film - it's like Homicide heaven
  • Options
    Yes, the sopranoes is poorly shown here, mostly because it is a more4 show now and on channel4 they only put it on late at night when its too late to watch because of work the next day.

I worked out Law and Order this morning brushing my teeth, was a light bulb in my head. I only like the original version of it.

Did you ever watch "Murder One" ? Now that is a show i would recommend, though it sadly looks so 90's now.
  • Options
    I've watched the first 15 episodes of Lost 2 and I can assure anxious fans a lot more happens than in series 1. A lot of questions are answered as well, though they only lead to new questions.

I just hope they're going to wrap up the series properly at the end and that all questions will be answered. I'd be well peed off if I waste my time watching 2 entire series and no explanation was given.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    I've watched the first 15 episodes of Lost 2 and I can assure anxious fans a lot more happens than in series 1. A lot of questions are answered as well, though they only lead to new questions.

I just hope they're going to wrap up the series properly at the end and that all questions will be answered. I'd be well peed off if I waste my time watching 2 entire series and no explanation was given.

I thought it was pretty slow moving so far, although episode 21 will bring some interesting revelations.
  • Options
    LOST isn't the kind of show suited to just 1 episode a week - either it's moving really slowly or something big happens and you need to know what happens next - I do enjoy it - love the outdoor filming as well, Hawaii is lovely.

LOST could run on forever and ever, if they wanted it to.

Just saw episode 20 and - really need to see 21 ASAP!! :mad:
  • Options
    I like how Lost is and although some answers will be given...you know it will end on a huge cliffhanger.
  • Options
    Episode 20 OH MY GOD! I was sat there for about 10 minutes with my mouth wide open in shock!

They do still give you a lot of information, even if it's spread out or disguised. If you check out the Lost Experience (all the websites and real-world games they have set up) there is a lot of background information about Hanso, Dharma etc. I recommend www.dharmasecrets.com/forum/index.php if you can't be bothered to figure it all out, they have most of the answers (you have to register for the forum though).
  • Options
    Episode 20 OH MY GOD!
    Took the words right out of my mouth! :shocking:
  • Options
    Watched up to episode 15 at the moment. Totally blown away by the series so far. Have up to episode 20 ready to watch - but knowing it's a jaw dropper is going to make it agony waiting for the rest of them to be shown. :(

My personal theory, so far, is that the flight was hi-jacked by the military, and then everybody (or some passengers) were brain washed, then put on the island in a faked crash site (how else could so many survive). They are now part of a long running sociological and psychological research into how people behave in extreme circumstances, especially when things like diseases are thrown into the mix. Far fetched idea? Not going on how far fetched and sureal it has been so far. :)
  • Options
    Nah, Goodwin disproves that, but I ain't going into spoilers to provide my detail