Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dolls

I was reading in some magazine the other day about these dolls now on the market that are like meant to be the most life like around. They're life size, and made of silicon, selling for a grand or two each.

Most of the men that had them not only designed their look but made up background stories for them, gave them names etc, and in this article several of the men say that they're dolls are 14/15 years of age. Really get off on the fact that they're dolls are children to them, and that they can't say no to them. It seems they have real control issues.

Now i find that strange, as would most people probably.

I'm fairly sure it's going to be a certain type of person that gets off on shagging plastic, but do people think that by having these dolls, it encourages strange kinds of sexual behaviour (ie under age sex, non consensual sex etc) and makes them more likely to act out these fantasies on people, or gives these people an outlet for it and makes them less likely to act it out on others?

ETA: Brief version of article
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Whilst they're doing it to a doll, they're not doing it to a real person. That's fine with me.
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    Whilst they're doing it to a doll, they're not doing it to a real person. That's fine with me.

Same here... I don't think doing a doll will push them to go and do child... most of them probably just fantasise about it, but will never act on it without the doll too... and those who would go do a kid are more likely to go and do it with or without a doll... It's bit like saying a violent movie or game make someone lose it and go kill people... they would have go and done it at some point anyway...
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    doing it to a doll

:lol: I'm so immature, that's funny. We call him 'action man' lol...
  • Options
    Ooo, I read that article too! I have no problem with it, but the whole pretending they're underage thing did make me feel a bit uncomfortable.
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    I'm fairly sure it's going to be a certain type of person that gets off on shagging plastic
    Not much different to shagging a 8" piece of vibrating plastic though is it?
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:

Yep... it's the same... but seems like for a lot of people for women to do it is fine and normal, but it's not for men... why... i have no idea...
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:

Well i dunno bout you but i don't actually pretend my vibrator is a real person.

It's 8 inches of vibrating plastic to me.
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    Well i dunno bout you but i don't actually pretend my vibrator is a real person.

It's 8 inches of vibrating plastic to me.
    But some women do. Just think of how many vibrators/ dildos now come with "realistic" detail like veins and stuff.
  • Options
    I dont see it personally a problem as sex aid but when someone starts fantasising about the doll being 14 it gets slightly worrying!
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    I dont see it personally a problem as sex aid but when someone starts fantasising about the doll being 14 it gets slightly worrying!

It's just a fantasy... some people do role playing of incest situation and others, it might be a bit pervy but it doesn't actually say they would go and do it in real life... that why they are called fantasies... it's fiction... pervy, but fictional... proper fucked up people don't fantasise, they are obssessed and most of the time go and act on it...
  • Options
    I know but "The doll could either be an outlet for this desire or, worringly, make the man more likely to act it out in real life.' "
  • Options
    think there was a tv documentry on this about 6months ago, the owners of the dolls were proper fucked up in the head. and most were over 60 years old
  • Options
    They are a couple of grand I believe, maybe as much as 5000 quid. I think it was on tv some years ago.
  • Options
    olaola wrote:
    think there was a tv documentry on this about 6months ago, the owners of the dolls were proper fucked up in the head. and most were over 60 years old

OMG do 60 year olds actually think about sex?!!!!! :p
  • Options
    It's just a fantasy... some people do role playing of incest situation and others, it might be a bit pervy but it doesn't actually say they would go and do it in real life... that why they are called fantasies... it's fiction... pervy, but fictional... proper fucked up people don't fantasise, they are obssessed and most of the time go and act on it...
    Owning a doll and referring to your "relationship" isn't obsessed?
  • Options
    OMG do 60 year olds actually think about sex?!!!!! :p

these strange characters clearly do :lol:

they also take them for walks in the park e.t.c as if their real
  • Options
    There was a bit in the full article (not shown in the online version), where one of them felt the doll was mocking him cos he always came before he got in her :eek2:

Now am i the only one that finds that very weird?!
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    There was a bit in the full article (not shown in the online version), where one of them felt the doll was mocking him cos he always came before he got in her :eek2:

Now am i the only one that finds that very weird?!
    That's just wrong. I feel sorry for these people
  • Options
    piccolo wrote:
    Owning a doll and referring to your "relationship" isn't obsessed?

Maybe it is a bit, but if they don't cheat on their silicon girlfriens, then no worries there :D

And frankly since when Marie Claire is known for providing true facts...

Do you really think people having silicon girlfriends want to be on paper and be interviewed... I even wonder how the hell they found those guys if they are indeed really silicon doll fetishist...
  • Options

Do you really think people having silicon girlfriends want to be on paper and be interviewed... I even wonder how the hell they found those guys if they are indeed really silicon doll fetishist...

Why not? If they don't see their behaviour as strange why would they feel the need to not tell anyone?
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    Why not? If they don't see their behaviour as strange why would they feel the need to not tell anyone?

Humm.. I guess you might find a few that agree to it... but frankly i think there is much worse in the world and I really don't think, no matter what say or who wrote what in the article, that having a silicon doll will push people to act on teens... let's be obvious if from what they say they love their doll becase they say no to nothing and are quite, they will never get that with a livng person...
  • Options
    Humm.. I guess you might find a few that agree to it... but frankly i think there is much worse in the world and I really don't think, no matter what say or who wrote what in the article, that having a silicon doll will push people to act on teens... let's be obvious if from what they say they love their doll becase they say no to nothing and are quite, they will never get that with a livng person...

No ones saying fucking a doll is the worst thing in the world. I personally find it strange that people would want to do it, but each to their own. What i do find strange is the amount of fantasy involved. I always thought it was just a case of these people knew they were dolls but it felt like a woman. Not that some of them believe they are like actual humans, which is obviously what some of them think.
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    No ones saying fucking a doll is the worst thing in the world. I personally find it strange that people would want to do it, but each to their own. What i do find strange is the amount of fantasy involved. I always thought it was just a case of these people knew they were dolls but it felt like a woman. Not that some of them believe they are like actual humans, which is obviously what some of them think.

Oh don't get me wrong, I find that strange too, would never do it, if I had to get mine and was single or my girl was gone for a long time I would rather use my good old hand than fucking a a doll... It weird for sure to go into a proper "relationsip" with a doll, but frankly it doesn't surprise me... those guys must have a really sad life tho... cos fucking hell, to end up there, you have to be a bit (well a lot maybe) fucked up in the head...
  • Options
    olaola wrote:

It's weird to fuck dolls, but you have to admire the sex drive they have for people who are over 60 :D And I don't think fucking a doll even if they think she is 14/15 will actually make them go and rape or have sex with a 14/15 year old kid.
  • Options
    i think its funny and I feel the urge to mock these people!
  • Options
    They have been around for quite sometime, their called "Real Doll".

rd1en.gif

They cost about $6499.00.
  • Options

rd1en.gif

How come you know so much about it hey? :D
  • Options

rd1en.gif

cor shes a fittie :love:
  • Options
    Brought loads, I have a house full of rubber hoes. I'm such a bad ass rubber pimpin' biatch!

I'd shag that Asian doll is it were real, she hot :lol:
  • Options
    Wow they are quite real.

I was just thinking blow up plastic doll with the :O mouth and the old men, being too old and tired, just bouncing it up and down. If you press its palm, it even has a squeaker! :naughty: