Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Happy Happy Happy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just got back from a club and I had soooooooooo much fun. The night started off as shite and then some half naked man came upto me and yelled in my face YOU'RE HOT and I was like ahaha ur joking and he said no. Then he showed me a picture on his mobile and I was like 'no that isnt you because the guy in the pic is white' and we had a fun arguement. I called him a caucasian wannabe.

Then some amazing looking fella was giving me the eye and kept hanging around me. He was sooo goodlooking as in omg I'm gonna fricking MELT. He was with this girl but they seem the type that would like to err..swing not that I'd do that. But to look at OMG. And he stroked my hip and then my boyfriends bestfriend threatened to punch him which was gay because my boyfriend was being a bit of a knob all night. But he got me a lift home so that was cool.

Then I made friends with a 26year old. He is just like me and so cool. So we swapped numbers. I want to be his friend. His name is Gary.

Then Jigglypuff Jim asked for my number and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I'm going to Oast with him soon. Yayayaya

If anyone else is happy/hyper post here!!

Comments

• Options
    my night was good till about 12:30 when we went to a club called Key street in clitheroe which is actually a throw back from 1985, and to make it even worse former bastard David Dunn was in there.

anyway we left, and then went to "Rio's AKA Rendezvous" in whalley which was like a locals festival of the weird and wild! couldnt hack it so we left and now im home, but there were some bonus's to the night.
  • Options
    The throw back sounds rather interesting..!
  • Options
    I've been drinking most of the night and just come back from an all night Breakfast place...still in 2 minds whether I should have eaten that breakfast at this time or not...
  • Options
    I hope you get food poisoning! THAT'LL LEARN YER
  • Options
    NEVARRR!

Goodbodys is good food...honest...(but i've never been there in the daytime...and i've never been there sober either...)
  • Options
    Rich..it has the word BODYS in it.

Plymouth people are so naive.
  • Options
    I'm from Kent anyway, so HA.
  • Options
    No you're EX PAT now.

Plymouth has gotten their Devon Custard claws into you and ripped away any Maidstone Massiv you had.

One day it's DYA WANT A BURGAHHH BABE? before you know it...
    YOO ALREET MY LOVERRRRRR?
  • Options
    ;o

Nowt wrong wit the Devon language like!
  • Options
    I had a good night, was my mates 22nd so there was loads of us out :D.
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    I just got back from a club and I had soooooooooo much fun. The night started off as shite and then some half naked man came upto me and yelled in my face YOU'RE HOT and I was like ahaha ur joking and he said no. Then he showed me a picture on his mobile and I was like 'no that isnt you because the guy in the pic is white' and we had a fun arguement. I called him a caucasian wannabe.

Then some amazing looking fella was giving me the eye and kept hanging around me. He was sooo goodlooking as in omg I'm gonna fricking MELT. He was with this girl but they seem the type that would like to err..swing not that I'd do that. But to look at OMG. And he stroked my hip and then my boyfriends bestfriend threatened to punch him which was gay because my boyfriend was being a bit of a knob all night. But he got me a lift home so that was cool.

Then I made friends with a 26year old. He is just like me and so cool. So we swapped numbers. I want to be his friend. His name is Gary.

Then Jigglypuff Jim asked for my number and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I'm going to Oast with him soon. Yayayaya

If anyone else is happy/hyper post here!!

Are you on cocaine? I read that like you didn't take a breath!
  • Options
    Ahahaa!

I had a random night on Thursday, went out with my new work's team to the greyhound races and like, got drunk outside on Magners and won £5.18! YAS! And like, the Irishman Rob ran around the whooooole track.

Then I went to the pub and got drunk on Daquiris and did some Mc Hammer moves, then my mate came and got moi and we danced in the ABC club which was full of wee 19 year olds, I felt proper old. Then my mate copped off with this really weird lad and I was nattering to his mate who was quite nice.

Then him and his mate left, and my mate got a text from the weird lad's number, but it was nice lad who text her asking for my number. Yaaay. I told him I didn't want to give him my number as he didn't seem like the persistant type, but he's text moi about scones and stuff.

So random, but I thought I'd share. Yeah, I have nothing else to do. It's 9.30AM and I'm at work, and it's dead as a doornail. SIGH.
  • Options
    I had a good night, went to a bbq, ate lots, drank a fair bit, stayed up till early am round a nice warm fire with some good freinds, was lovely :)

ooh, had pims too, it was almost like it was summer :p
  • Options
    Noo I'm not on cocaine :blush: I was hyperrr
  • Options
    Awwww, I get like that sometimes after a night out :)

Sounds like you had a right laugh :D

Has the boy contacted you yet? :p
  • Options
    The one I had eye sex with?

Noo. He's taken. So am I (apparently) But he was being a knobber last night.
  • Options
    I've just re-read what you wrote. I thought you were single and liked the Gary bloke.

Oooo is this the guy you were talking about the other week, the really sweet one that walked you to your door?
  • Options
    Are we talking under 18 clubs here
  • Options
    Noope. Ah I sound like a right shlag. The guy who walked me to my door well..we are 'courting'. Gary is just a chap I got on really well with last night. He shares me adoration for Spaced.

No Doofay
  • Options
    i feel sad now :impissed:
  • Options
    "Courting" :D Hehe, my Grandad used to use that word alot. Not heard anyone say it in ages. This is the same boy who is your boyfriend right? :p I'm all confused :blush:
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    No Doofay

under 14
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    under 14

keep the questions coming, mr resident expert
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    under 14

I'm not going to feed your paedo habit.
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    "Courting" :D Hehe, my Grandad used to use that word alot. Not heard anyone say it in ages. This is the same boy who is your boyfriend right? :p I'm all confused :blush:

Yeep you got it right! :)

MrG no one will replace you in my pixelated heart :heart:
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    I'm not going to feed your paedo habit.

paedophilia aint funni
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    paedophilia aint funni

YOUR FACE IS!

Badoom chss.

But, na..men who jobby jab kids is so not where it's at.
  • Options
    unda 18s tonite at lush £1 a j20 tix £3 be ther or b §quar lol
  • Options
    ahahaha ok
  • Options
    I wish I hadn't been working last night, was so hyper and would have loved this thread! lol! The hyperness was well wasted at work! Although think I might have the guy I like within my grasp..... :D