Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Its FRRRRRRRRRIDAY!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
oh god! ive never been so glad for it to be a friday ever (not 100% true). after a shocking week in work with so much stress its finally the weekend!

So today im having a quiet work day, no interruptions!

then tonight im going for beers, lots of beers.

Is everyone glad its weekend? any exciting plans?

Comments

• Options
    Humm... yeah glad it is the weekend I guess... not much plan so far... probably just a quiet weekend at home...
  • Options
    Home form uni for the weekend to see my mam, so nice chinese with her tonight, going to see my friends sing an have a few tomorrow night, hand my notice in to work sunday, an extra day of lazing around monday. Awesome!
  • Options
    Even though I dont work, I still like when the weekend rolls around.

This weekend I shall mostly be: going to a mini birthday party, going car shopping and going to the seaside :)
  • Options
    ill be glad when todays over.... all my uni work handed in for the year!! yay!
  • Options
    grrr the people im supposed to be going out with tonight are thinking about doing something quiet now and going hardcore tomorrow instead...some massive persuasion gonna be needed. otherwise its to the pub with poppa koe.
  • Options
    Yay pay day! :D Off into town soon to buy some stuff. Have the weekend off so have some big nights out planned. Roll on the weekend :D
  • Options
    well i have 3000+ words to do on an assignment thats due in at 4 (iv now been here since 7am yesterday)
    then straight to work, work sat, work sun, out after work on sun to some bank holiday all nighter at a club in town.

plus i need to fit in lots of revision somewere for my exam on wednesday

JOY!!! :D
  • Options
    Just got home from Uni, will have to do some work at some point over the weekend but main plan is to catch up with mates and probably drink some beer.

Going to Hadrian's Wall on Sunday. :hyper:
  • Options
    Its payday today, so I'm going to go out and spend a little of that on a sexy pair of shoesies I've had my eye on. Then I have our end of year party at 4pm-6pm, which no doubt will involve going out into town for drinkies afterwards :D

Tomorrow I have abit of work to do in the daytime, but then its out to see The Datsuns in the evening :hyper:

Sunday I'm off home to good old Milk and Beans, will be chilling mostly.

Monday is my birthday, so I can imagine opening presents, eating cake and drinking plenty will be the order of the day :D

Its going to be a good one this weekend, I think :D
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Its going to be a good one this weekend, I think :D

Yeah i have that feeling also :d although it won't be my birthday ...
  • Options
    woo payday with my payrise added, im temporarily rich.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Pah, I've just handed in a 2000 word essay with less than 1500 words on it cos I couldnt physically do any more.

Gonna have to go into library to finish some other week I've got to do :(:(
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    Pah, I've just handed in a 2000 word essay with less than 1500 words on it cos I couldnt physically do any more.

Gonna have to go into library to finish some other week I've got to do :(:(

couldn't you have just padded it out? you only needed another 300 words. won't you now only be able to get a 40?

my mum is off away for a week tomorrow so i'm all on my lonesome but it will be nice. not really got anything planned other than sorting out my room and doing some revision! might be off to pub tomorrow.
  • Options
    my boyfriends takin me out for a romantic meal tonight and then we're on the piss for my mates 20th tomorrow nite... although im not keen on her choice of club, but its her bday so ill just go and enjoy gettin wasted!
  • Options
    I dunno exactly what the plans are for tonight... but I can see it getting messy seen as its pay day, a friday & a bank holiday weekend...

Then I got to be up early tomorrow... couple of us are going down to portsmith for the weekend!

Then I think I will just use bank holiday monday to recover from hangovers / comedowns!!
  • Options
    I'm having a quiet one tonight because I got fucked at The Streets gig last night... it was soooooo good!

Then tomorrow night it's my mates 21st so I'm out in Manchester getting fucked again. Woo!
  • Options
    My girlfriend wants me to cook for her.

I suck at cooking.
  • Options
    Seeing the Man lots, working, college work, revision,,, cooking for me n the Man etc. Normal weekend really :)
  • Options
    Thank fucking god its friday. This has been the slowest week ever :\ Finally no work for 2 days.
  • Options
    I'm SOOOOOOOOOO glad its friday. monday and tuesday went really quick, weds, thurs and today so damn slow.

Got paid yesterday, and got all of next week off :D:D:D Picking up the girlfriend at 6, drop her home of tuesday. think the only time we'll be leaving the bedroom is for dinner and me meeting her dad on Sunday.

Oh i'm getting my tonuge piecred tomorrow. I've promised myself that will be the last bit of metal i put through me (but dont think it will be)
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Thank fucking god its friday. This has been the slowest week ever :\ Finally no work for 2 days.

3 days off for most people here. :p
  • Options
    pint-beer-deloite-touche.jpg

20mins to go
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    pint-beer-deloite-touche.jpg

20mins to go

Lucky sod!!
    I got 2 hours to go yet!!

That picture of the beer looks so tempting! Im off to the local pub straight from work with a mate, sink a couple. Then go home, get ready and start the weekend! :D
  • Options
    Bastards :grump: 7 hours to go
  • Options
    3 days off for most people here. :p

Why!!! Oh I hate you all :p
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Why!!! Oh I hate you all :p

Its May Day on Monday, so its a bank holiday!
  • Options
    You get may day off!!! you all suck :grump: :p
    you people and your random no work holidays :crying:
  • Options
    Well you Americans and your random days off ... i mean pah Indepedence Day .. they've just stolen that from a film and made it into a day off :p
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    Well you Americans and your random days off ... i mean pah Indepedence Day .. they've just stolen that from a film and made it into a day off :p

:lol::lol: