Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Morning Glory

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    that just makes it more disapointing being single, you know!

well it's your hand that must be happy in the morning...
  • Options
    ]
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    My other half gets them almost without fail, espically as I seem to wake up with them poking me in the back.
    :lol:
    well it's your hand that must be happy in the morning...

Well, maybe.. but i'd rather it was someone else.
  • Options
    Yeah, my boyfriend has one every mroning without fail too.

I think its great :D
  • Options
    The worst thing is, it didn't used to hit you exactly when you woke up, but waited until you got on the bus or something! Argh. I'm glad I'm not a teenager anymore ;)
  • Options
    Everymorning, yes.

So I just sleep or try to for an extra hour or something :p
  • Options
    well i only got up about 40 mins ago, i dont think i had one.
    The worst thing is, it didn't used to hit you exactly when you woke up, but waited until you got on the bus or something! Argh. I'm glad I'm not a teenager anymore

for me, it waits till i get to school in the car. :(
  • Options
    So here's a slightly different slant....

If we chaps wake up with one then when does it start? When we start to wake up? Do we have one all night?

I for 1 have woken up at random times needing a pee with one! So not just because your body knows when you get up

:confused: :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Every morning, come rain or shine :)
  • Options
    apache wrote:

If we chaps wake up with one then when does it start? When we start to wake up? Do we have one all night?

I for 1 have woken up at random times needing a pee with one! So not just because your body knows when you get up

Hmmm, I think that my boyfriend only starts to get one once he starts to stir and wake up, then it might go down for a bit, then I'll cuddle into him and it'll come up again! Haven't noticed it during the night, although I have to say that I don't look, apart from one night when he was definitely having a good dream and it was hard not to notice it (excuse the pun)!
  • Options
    apache wrote:

from what I can tell, erections just happen randomly throughout the night.
  • Options
    from what I can tell, erections just happen randomly throughout the night.

I think I read somewhre the average male gets like 5 a night or something... Who knows, maybe I made that up and thought I just read it somewhere...
  • Options
    it's due to erections being controld by the autonomic (parasympathetic) nervous system meaning that of the 11 erections a day that the average man get's most happen during the night, as this is the time men are most relaxed/rested.
  • Options
    Dynamis wrote:
    it's due to erections being controld by the autonomic (parasympathetic) nervous system meaning that of the 11 erections a day that the average man get's most happen during the night, as this is the time men are most relaxed/rested.

That what I thought too... you can get hard on for no reason when really tired too... it's just instinct taking over the mind...
  • Options
    yep,my bed looks like a tent every morning.
  • Options
    Mad Mac wrote:
    yep,my bed looks like a tent every morning.

:lol: not sure why that made me laugh so much but I like the way you put it!
  • Options
    Morning glories are great, there is nothing better than sex before breakfast and work!
  • Options
    Woke up this morning at about 6 with one, but dying to pee. So I went for a pee, and went back to sleep, and woke up not needing a pee, and with nothing stirring, so I've concluded that it must be down to needing a piss.
  • Options
    My boyfiend doesn't really need a pee when he wakes up, but he is always "up" without fail, so I'm not sure it is down to needing a pee.
  • Options
    I have never known a morning where my boyfriend isnt turned on, the annoying part is it means he crawls into bed with me and pushes himself against me to make it clear what he wants yet all I want is sleep LOL!

Haha. My boy always wakes up with one too. Says its cause he needs to pee. So im not allowed to touch because of the urinating issues. But sometimes in that state of half awake, he'll get behind me in the spooning position and hump me.

All i do is turn around and say "why hello there ;)"

It has resulted in sex a few times :naughty: but other times he just goes to pee and then crashes again. Bloody males ;)