Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Lonesome insomnia

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's shite. I'm bored as fuck.
  • Options
    Me too. So what time there?
  • Options
    3.30 am

and I'm not one bit tired. There's fuck all on tv and playing games takes too much brain effort. I've got nothing left to do but eat.
  • Options
    Still up then? Or wake up early.

Insomniac long enough and you'll learn to love infomercials :p There is some real convincing great shit out there!
  • Options
    ba ba ba bored...

and its only 10:22pm...
  • Options
    I'm still up!

Cooked myself a beautiful bacon and HP sauce toasted sandwich. Transworld Sport has just started on channel 4. So I'm relatively happy. It's starting to get bright now though, which I never like when I'm being an insomniac.
  • Options
    Whats HP sauce?
    I just got whined to if I was coming to bed. Bla. I'm playing sims. Thats a sad statement right there.
  • Options
    wjvp53.jpg

The best and only brown sauce. Accept no substitutes.

Never really understood the sims phenomenon. My little brother has it, and I was checkin out one of his families. 2 females living together who could be described as a little more than friendly. Young teenage boys, eh.
  • Options
    haha. I still dont know what the hp sauce is supposed to be :p
    Just dont get him the sims online. Even more lame than the regular and you can't speed up time to make the lameness go away. I always made male sims in the gay gladiator outfits... hmmm...
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    haha. I still dont know what the hp sauce is supposed to be :p

HP Sauce

Not got google? :p

If it's a sims game, he likely has it already. If you can't speed up time, what do you do when they are sleeping? :confused:
  • Options
    I did google it, and look at your thing and still don't know what the hell it is :p Tbh never heard of "brown sauce" unless talking about diarreha

Mnaybe i'll see your brother online one day and we can be geeky sim loser friends :cool: :p
  • Options
    You americans don't know what you miss out on. To-mate-o Ketchup obsessed nation :p HP is a proper British sauce, or so it leads me to believe with its propaganda.

So on this online one, you actually live it out with real people pretending to be non-real people? Soon noone will need to leave their PC and we can all live out simulated lives through our computer! Think of the possibilities. 'Oh I'm going round to Bob's house' when in fact all you do is sit on your computer chair the whole time. Fantastic. ;)
  • Options
    shhh i'm not that sad yet, i still have the site to keep me conected :p

Though I was called to bed an hour ago and am stil here...

And believe it or not I had "brown sauce" once. Nearly barfed on my sandwich. :p:yum: ketchup, unless you have a cut on your lip, than ouchies.
  • Options
    Do Americans like vinegar? Like having salt and vinegar on your chips? I never noticed when I was there.

Hmmm, it's totally bright now and I can hear the early morning motorists starting to whiz past. 5.45am
  • Options
    I've never even heard of salt and vinigar chips/crisps.

But dont judge on me. I'm sheltered. I refuse to go to the grocery store.
  • Options
    I meant salt and vinegar on chips (as in fries), but salt and vinegar crisps are yummy. I can't remember whether I saw them or not when I was in the US. Yum yum, I'm gettin hungry again. I want to have a shower, cus I feel manky from being awake all night. Then it will be breakfast time! yey.
  • Options
    Oh never heard of sant and viniger on chips/fries then! Never even knew people used vinigar except for the science volcano project :p I'd say I'd try it just for you but I doubt bk has vinigar in packets :p
  • Options
    Next on my hit list this fine morning...

wjweol.jpg

:yum:

which will be consumed along with toast and coffee while watching BBC News 24. :thumb:
  • Options
    :-o I had those this morning :yum: You have good tast my internet chum.

Photo-0054.jpg
  • Options
    Amazing how even boxes look so different across seas.
  • Options
    The american box looks better. We need more 'bee' and less 'little girl'.

So yum. I've only recently got into them though. I go through cycles with cereals where I'll eat one kind for ages then switch. I decided to go for those when one of my regular ones wasn't stocked. I've never looked back!
  • Options
    Loadsa fucking yokes ba!
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Loadsa fucking yokes ba!

Have you?!

I wish I had but I've just been up all night from insomnia. Bad craic all round. I'd love to get winged.
  • Options
    8.25 am and still not tired.

Bollocks.

At least TV is gettin semi-respectable, and by semi-respectable I mean pretty shite.