Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

wanking

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    tissues are a bunch of suck, i cum too hard and too much for a tissue. yeah, i used to use socks and then my mum brought in clean laundry to my room and said,"here's socks for whatever you use them for." also, sometimes i like to go for distance or height. so far i got about 6 feet distance and one time i hit a picture on the wall that was at eye level, but i was standing up. and yes, i wash up, i can't very well go somewhere with pre all over my hand. anyway, i got a fleshlight and that's much much better for wanking and easy clean up too!
  • Options
    Me and my boyfriend use tissues.
  • Options
    anyway, i got a fleshlight and that's much much better for wanking and easy clean up too!

fleshlights are strange contraptions. the tight bum hole one looks painful. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    yeah, i don't like that one much because it eats up all the lube.
  • Options
    I fell sorry for the poor guy who made this thread all you people have ruined it! shame to all of you!
  • Options
    ButtonMoon wrote:
    fleshlights are strange contraptions. the tight bum hole one looks painful. :crazyeyes
    i know im gonna regret this, but what you on about?

*eta* infact never mind i googled it :lol:
  • Options
    If I had a dick I would come into a pirex bowl and then microwave it until it became slightly rubbery and then I'd eat it.
  • Options
    Post of the week TBH

Cracked me up :)
  • Options
    I'd go for the thread of the week. :lol:
  • Options
    actually i've always wanted to cum on a hot frying pan and see what it would do.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    If I had a dick I would come into a pirex bowl and then microwave it until it became slightly rubbery and then I'd eat it.

LMAO
  • Options
    My boyfriend enjoys wanking in the bath. Can cum over yourself, then simply wash it off.
  • Options
    cum+water=glue. I never knew anybody that could just wash it off easily. It gets sticky then you try to wash it off and it just kind of clumps up and rolls around like a sticky booger and just will never come off, even if you use a scrub.
    Lucky him.
  • Options
    Naomi_UK wrote:
    My boyfriend enjoys wanking in the bath. Can cum over yourself, then simply wash it off.

I don't like wanking in the bath ... :no: .. apart from it not being the sort of place where one can relax and enjoy the moment, cum plus water ain't attractive .... :p
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    cum+water=glue. I never knew anybody that could just wash it off easily. It gets sticky then you try to wash it off and it just kind of clumps up and rolls around like a sticky booger and just will never come off, even if you use a scrub.
    Lucky him.

Hmm good point- I've not actually SEEN him do it in the bath , so not sure how he deals with that kinda thing. I'll have to ask :p
  • Options
    this is crazy just be natural--let it fly lol
  • Options
    eagleone wrote:

Hmmmm .. around 19 posts? Might as well shut it down and just post on here ... :)
  • Options
    The glue thing made me think of this . Sometimes if I wank and put it back too soon , the seapage makes it stick to my underwear and next time I go to take a leak the tip gets stuck on my underwear , ouch
  • Options
    actually i've always wanted to cum on a hot frying pan and see what it would do.

It sizzles like fried egg white ... the screams of the little spermy-wigglers is heart breaking .... but, fortunately, they taste great cooked! :yum:
  • Options
    The glue thing made me think of this . Sometimes if I wank and put it back too soon , the seapage makes it stick to my underwear and next time I go to take a leak the tip gets stuck on my underwear , ouch

Ouch! Yes, you need to squeeze out the last drop ... else its like superglue! :D