Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What serial killer would you be?

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
Ok, that's one is really a fucked up quiz, remember that it is a quiz and it is IF you were a serial killer, which IS NOT the case, well at least not for me, it doesn't reflect the reality!

What serial kliller would you be?

bundy.jpg

In the early to mid 1970s Ted Bundy would murder over 30 young women. Most were attacked while walking in parks, found later to have been raped and strangled to death, but sometimes Bundy would go as far as breaking into their houses as they slept and beating them to death with a crow bar.

After being caught and convicted of the murders, Bundy accepted prison, acquired a new name and started his killing spree all over again. Soon after, Bundy was caught, but not before taking the lives of 3 more women.

Almost all of Bundy's victims were young white girls with long dark hair parted down the middle, all were raped, beaten and sodomized.

kill count: 30+

What serial kliller would you be?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lizzy Borden

Lizzy.jpg

Lizzy Borden, not by definition a serial killer, but a notorious killer nonetheless. One day as her father was napping on the living room sofa Lizzy Borden took an axe and hit her father's head with it repeatedly some where around 40 times, completely disfiguring his face into an unrecognizable mess of blood and gore. Almost immediately after Lizzy attacked her mother in her bedroom, again hitting her head with an axe over 40 times.
    Lizzie Borden took an axe,
    And gave her father forty whacks.
    And when she saw what she had done,
    She gave her mother forty-one.

kill count: 2
  • Options
    gacy.jpg
    If you ever had a reason to be afraid of clowns. This would be it.

Over the course of 3 years John Wayne Gacy, a part time children's party clown, would go on to sodomize, torture and murder over 30 young men, burying most of the bodies under the floor boards of his home.

Gacy would use a chloroform soaked rag to render his victims unconscious, then take them home and tie them up in his basement. He would then proceed to torture them sexually, using a varying range of dildos and sexual toys, eventually strangling them to death with a 2x4 while raping them.

• Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    I wanted to be Bundy! He's the weirdest of the lot and one of the very few serial killers that didnt have a weird/troubled upbringing.

Well yours aint bad either frankly :)
  • Options
    ripper.jpg

Jack the Ripper, by far the most notorious killer of all time. What would drive a man to kill 5 prostitutes, surgically mutilate the bodies, then stop, to never be heard from again?

Most of the murders were pretty much the same, the victim had her throat cut and her abdomen exposed, the intestines were placed over her right shoulder and sometimes a kidney or even the heart had been removed.

Jack the RIpper's murders are still unsolved.

Kill count: 5

That is so historically inaccurate it isn't funny. And I should know, I'm writing a 4,000 word essay on it :p
  • Options
    Oh god, not this. The last time I saw this quiz my curiosity got the better of me and I did a spot of googling. That lead me to a site full of stories about real life serial killers that hadn't been caught...... fucked up my head for a bit.

So, I won't do the quiz. But my answer to the question is: A succesful one.
  • Options
    What defines a successful serial killer? Personally I'm fascinated by it all. Does that make me strange?
  • Options
    What defines a successful serial killer? Personally I'm fascinated by it all. Does that make me strange?

For me a successfull serial killer would be one that will never get caught and never miss...
  • Options

No, it fascinates me too, it's just reading about it kinda sent me into a funk.

The zodiac killer was a succesful one. He was never caught, had a fucking creepy angle, and was/is terrifying, mostly because of the weird letters sent to newspapers.

I'll freely admit, I'm a sick fuck but it's an amazing story.
  • Options
    For me a successfull serial killer would be one that will never get caught and never miss...
    lots of them only get caught because they want to.....
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:

True... also some are quite sick and sometimes they make a mistake in the fire of the action...
  • Options
    Great! I'm...

manson.jpg

Charles Manson... the only serial killer that faces life in prison, yet never actually killed anyone.

Manson believed that by starting a cult, and manipulating his followers with drugs and mental suggestion he would get them to think he was the next messiah, and force them into doing anything he said, he was right.
    One night in the Hollywood hills, Manson set out his minions to attack the home of the head of a record label that rejected his work years back. That night they murdered 5 people one of which was Sharon Tate who was also eight months pregnant at the time. Shooting and stabbing their victims repeatedly and smearing the words "Die Pig Die", and "Helter Skelter" over the walls.

Manson thought that by doing these killings that it would start a race war between blacks and whites. He also believed that the Beatles wrote many of their songs for and about him.

kill count: 5
  • Options
    Congratulations, if you were a serial killer you would be...
    The Zodiac Killer

Over the course of almost 9 years in the 1970s the Zodiac Killer took the lives of over 13 people, either stabbing or shooting them to death in or by their vehicles. All the targets were the same, couples in cars off rural roads.

Taunting cops the Zodiac Killer would send in encrypted messages to the local papers, describing how his past victims had died, and who would come next if they didn't post his message on the cover of the newspaper the following day. The only surviving witness described the zodiac killer as a heavy set man in a self fashioned hooded jacked that covered his face, brandishing a crossed circle that he always signed his letters with.

After 1978 the killings stopped, the Zodiac's case was never solved.

kill count: 13
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:

or do something stupid, like leaving biological stuff near the victim or something...

I'm Albert Fish, apparantely.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    The Zodiac Killer

Over the course of almost 9 years in the 1970s the Zodiac Killer took the lives of over 13 people, either stabbing or shooting them to death in or by their vehicles. All the targets were the same, couples in cars off rural roads.

Taunting cops the Zodiac Killer would send in encrypted messages to the local papers, describing how his past victims had died, and who would come next if they didn't post his message on the cover of the newspaper the following day. The only surviving witness described the zodiac killer as a heavy set man in a self fashioned hooded jacked that covered his face, brandishing a crossed circle that he always signed his letters with.

thats what i was :chin:
  • Options
    Sugar wrote:
    thats what i was :chin:

Me and you should be partner in crime. ;)

Ted Bundy is the greatest serial killer of all time IMHO.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    ButtonMoon wrote:
    Lizzy Borden

Lizzy.jpg

Lizzy Borden, not by definition a serial killer, but a notorious killer nonetheless. One day as her father was napping on the living room sofa Lizzy Borden took an axe and hit her father's head with it repeatedly some where around 40 times, completely disfiguring his face into an unrecognizable mess of blood and gore. Almost immediately after Lizzy attacked her mother in her bedroom, again hitting her head with an axe over 40 times.

Same.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    gacy.jpg
    Snap!

PM me if you ever want to torture people in the basement with a variety of sex toys together.
  • Options
    Lizzy Borden

myself better than I thought...
  • Options
    Lizzy Borden

myself better than I thought...

:lol: Not lot of victims, but you have to admire the passion for the axe!
  • Options
    :lol: Not lot of victims, but you have to admire the passion for the axe!

i do, indeed, admire... she's da shiznit!!! :shocking: lady killer... lol...
  • Options
    John Wayne Gacy
    (AKA The Killer Clown or Pogo the Clown)
    gacy.jpg

Over the course of 3 years John Wayne Gacy, a part time children's party clown, would go on to sodomize, torture and murder over 30 young men, burying most of the bodies under the floor boards of his home.

Gacy would use a chloroform soaked rag to render his victims unconscious, then take them home and tie them up in his basement. He would then proceed to torture them sexually, using a varying range of dildos and sexual toys, eventually strangling them to death with a 2x4 while raping them.

• Options
    John Wayne Gacy
    (AKA The Killer Clown or Pogo the Clown)
    gacy.jpg

30 kills as well.. nice one love ;) :thumb:
  • Options
    wrote:
    The Zodiac Killer

I've actually heard of this one. There was a copycat killer (or possibly the same guy - can't remember) in the early 1990's as well. (Me and mum like Forensic Files :D)
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    turlough wrote:
    The Zodiac Killer

Same.

Kick arse.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Charles Manson

Charles Manson... the only serial killer that faces life in prison, yet never actually killed anyone.

Manson believed that by starting a cult, and manipulating his followers with drugs and mental suggestion he would get them to think he was the next messiah, and force them into doing anything he said, he was right.
    One night in the Hollywood hills, Manson set out his minions to attack the home of the head of a record label that rejected his work years back. That night they murdered 5 people one of which was Sharon Tate who was also eight months pregnant at the time. Shooting and stabbing their victims repeatedly and smearing the words "Die Pig Die", and "Helter Skelter" over the walls.

Manson thought that by doing these killings that it would start a race war between blacks and whites. He also believed that the Beatles wrote many of their songs for and about him.

kill count: 5
  • Options
    Lizzie Borden

No suprise really. I couldn't be arsed to axe my ole man but if there had an axe handy at times, my oldest bro and old dear woulda got it for sure...
  • Options
    Ed Gein
    (AKA Leather Face)
    The Original Leather face. Ed gein, started out as a grave robber, robbing graves for the remains of women around the age of 50 and using the bits and pieces that he found to furnish his house. Eventually moving up to living subjects Ed would go on to kill 3 local women whom he would decapitate, skin and leave on meat hooks in his basement.

He later went on to confess that he would fashion masks and vests out of the skin of the women he had killed, even going as far as cooking and eating their hearts. Ed believed that he had to do these killings because his dead mother told him to.

Silence of the lambs, Psycho and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre are just some of the many movies that have been inspired by the life of Ed Gein.

Kill Count: 3
  • Options
    oh yay..IN YOUR FACE JACK

The Night Stalker "a madman whose lust for killing and depravity equaled, if not surpassed, that of Jack the Ripper"

Over the course of a few months Richard Ramirez would go on to rape, sodomize and murder over 16 people in the Los Angles area. Viciously stabbing or shooting his victims, Ramirez would go as far as gouging out their eyes and stabbing their chests repeatedly to the point of complete mutilation. Basing his murders around satanic rituals,he would scrawl demonic pentagrams around the victims home's he would break into at random.

kill count: 16
  • Options
    ripper.jpg
    Jack the Ripper, by far the most notorious killer of all time. What would drive a man to kill 5 prostitutes, surgically mutilate the bodies, then stop, to never be heard from again?
    Most of the murders were pretty much the same, the victim had her throat cut and her abdomen exposed, the intestines were placed over her right shoulder and sometimes a kidney or even the heart had been removed.

Jack the RIpper's murders are still unsolved.

Kill count: 5
  • Options
    I kept wanting to do this one but work blocked the site, so now yay

and tbh, the ink blot picture looked like a clown

hahaha, I totally just watched a show on him yesterday!!