Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

FAO bad mood people

13»

Comments

• Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    my_name wrote:
    I'm in a bad mood. No reason, just everything sucks.
    Who else is grumpy.

LIGHTEN UP!

We're nearly all dead in the nuclear apocalypse... keep looking forward to it! :yippe:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my_name wrote:
    I'm in a bad mood. No reason, just everything sucks.
    Who else is grumpy.

I have been in a bad mood for no good reason today :impissed:
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    LIGHTEN UP!

We're nearly all dead in the nuclear apocalypse... keep looking forward to it! :yippe:

pah nuclear apocalypse, what happened to good old trench war fare, kill each other like real men!

Whippersnappers these days with their new fangled nukey dukies give me agoodl old bayonet to finish off my enemy anyday :grump:

[/Grumpy Old man style rant]
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Gavman wrote:
    pah nuclear apocalypse, what happened to good old trench war fare, kill each other like real men!

Whippersnappers these days with their new fangled nukey dukies give me agoodl old bayonet to finish off my enemy anyday :grump:

[/Grumpy Old man style rant]

But after the apolcalypse you get cool post-apoc style stuff like in Mad Max!

WINS!
  • Options
    Im in a fucking stinker of a mood now....... :impissed: I havent had a proper nights sleep in months,Iv got no money,no friends and no fucking job.......Im stressed,tired,frustrated,annoyed,depairing,depressed,grumpy,irritable and have to be nice to people even when they talk a load of shite at me every single fucking day!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My mate said he wasnt going out last night but the git did AND he pulled (well,a number yet to be proven to be real :razz: )Im going home tomorrow where the whole house is arse freezing cold,no internet and nothing to do all day because I still havent got a job (not for the want of trying). :banghead:
    My little finger STILL wont stretch like I want the little fucker to AND Im getting tonsilitis again..............Im supposed to die at 76,although Im thinking 10pm would be much more welcoming............Its days like this I wish I hadnt got out of that buses way.. :mad:
    Fucking stupid shitty life,full of shit day after day.
    I hate life.
    Its shit.

Rant over now :thumb:
  • Options
    The Leaf wrote:
    Im in a fucking stinker of a mood now....... :impissed: I havent had a proper nights sleep in months,Iv got no money,no friends and no fucking job.......Im stressed,tired,frustrated,annoyed,depairing,depressed,grumpy,irritable and have to be nice to people even when they talk a load of shite at me every single fucking day!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My mate said he wasnt going out last night but the git did AND he pulled (well,a number yet to be proven to be real :razz: )Im going home tomorrow where the whole house is arse freezing cold,no internet and nothing to do all day because I still havent got a job (not for the want of trying). :banghead:
    My little finger STILL wont stretch like I want the little fucker to AND Im getting tonsilitis again..............Im supposed to die at 76,although Im thinking 10pm would be much more welcoming............Its days like this I wish I hadnt got out of that buses way.. :mad:
    Fucking stupid shitty life,full of shit day after day.
    I hate life.
    Its shit.

Rant over now :thumb:
    good rant :thumb: ....feel better?

now,just get on with it!

no workshop manual for this shit,you've just gotta keep diggin!

good luck! :)
  • Options
    bad mood people, grab a can and join my weekend thread, lets get drunk
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    bad mood people, grab a can and join my weekend thread, lets get drunk
    i'll drink te that! :thumb:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I got angry tonight. Some geezer was pissing my sister off and I told him to watch himself. I went to get a kebab and as I walked out the gaff the cunt nutted me right in the mui - split me lip and fucked me nose. I laid straight back into him and managed to spark the prickout.

I'm hurting a little now, but I'm rushing and I certianly aint in a bad mood now.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I got angry tonight. Some geezer was pissing my sister off and I told him to watch himself. I went to get a kebab and as I walked out the gaff the cunt nutted me right in the mui - split me lip and fucked me nose. I laid straight back into him and managed to spark the prickout.

I'm hurting a little now, but I'm rushing and I certianly aint in a bad mood now.

good man! :thumb: