Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

uhoh

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    all this talk of fried/frilled food has made me hungry so ima go make myself an bacon and egg sarnie before neibours
  • Options
    lol koe..enjoy the ride?!

i'm not a fan of sausages. maybe it's 'cause my dad used to burn toad in the hole and make me eat it all. :yuck:

yeah, he'd already finished them before deciding they were uncooked, who does that?! hah

so he might be in for a exciting ride, he could be ok, or he could spend his weekend on the bog! who knows.

toad in the hole, thats a dish that doesnt get enough respect, sausages and yorkshite pudding, oh yes
  • Options
    my mum used to give us those huge plate sized yorkshires and put our sunday lunch in them. i'm not a big fan of them anymore though.
  • Options
    my mum used to give us those huge plate sized yorkshires and put our sunday lunch in them. i'm not a big fan of them anymore though.

recon your mum would mind me popping round for sunday lunch?
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    recon your mum would mind me popping round for sunday lunch?

no, she does a really good one as well! and she's perfected the gravy. when we have guests she gets the wedgewood out and puts all the things into serving dishes so you can pick what you want whereas when it's just us we get what we're given! my sisters boyfriend still gets the 5 star treatment after 4 years.
  • Options
    no, she does a really good one as well! and she's perfected the gravy. when we have guests she gets the wedgewood out and puts all the things into serving dishes so you can pick what you want whereas when it's just us we get what we're given! my sisters boyfriend still gets the 5 star treatment after 4 years.

that sounds the best, im lucky if i get a sunday lunch these days. book me in please. im well mannered and i'll bring a nice bottle of vino
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    that sounds the best, im lucky if i get a sunday lunch these days. book me in please. im well mannered and i'll bring a nice bottle of vino

she'd prefer some stella.

i get a sunday lunch cooked just for me sometimes! :D:yum:
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    yeah, he'd already finished them before deciding they were uncooked, who does that?! hah

so he might be in for a exciting ride, he could be ok, or he could spend his weekend on the bog! who knows.

toad in the hole, thats a dish that doesnt get enough respect, sausages and yorkshite pudding, oh yes

i was pretty hungry tbh
  • Options
    i'll go half way and take some decent lager then, she can crack out the good plates too