Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So Angry

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My ex Nate has STILL got my belongings. I keep trying to get it back. I asked my 'friend' who practically lives at the pub where Nate works to get it back for me but to no avail. I am left thinking, excuse my blatent sexism here I am very pissy:

Today I team up with my friend Reena and she is one cool girl AND black so is blatently going to intimidate him (tongue in cheek there). So anyway, we go to knock at his skanky flat. No answer. Try again. No answer. Ring Nate. No answer.

Go to KFCs and get a phonecall from guess WHO.

'Why the fuck do you keep knocking on my door?'
-Ah so you are in then?
'No I'm at work. Mike just rang me to to tell me that you keep knocking on our door'
-Why doesnt he answer then??
'Because it's nothing to do with him. He doesn't HAVE to answer'
-I reckon you're in. You're a liar.
'Come see me at work then you stupid bitch'

So me and Reena go to the pub and its EMPTY. He's at the bar chatting with like 4 people I dont know. He sees me and carries on talking.

So I sigh, V LOUDLY.

He comes over totally ignoring Reena and ushers me behind the bar. There he lets rip. Here are a few choice words 'I DONT GIVE A FUCKING FUCK. YOU'RE SO CHILDISH. NEXT TIME YOU COME ROUND FUCKING ASK' I throw a few back 'Nate you're a fucking liar. Thats what you do..LIE. I asked when I could get my stuff back and you said WHENEVER. I come today and your friend is scared of two girls knocking on his door. Why cant he just pass me the things through the door??'

-BECAUSE I DONT WANT PPL GOING INTO MY ROOM.

Anyway he carries on yelling. Making me feel like shit so I walk out with Reena.

Get home, upset blah blah. And I text saying 'Alright, it would be VERY helpful if you bring my things to the pub this Friday and one of my friends will pick it up. TEXT BACK. Rach'

REPLY = ?? Maybe this will teach you a lesson so next time you ask before you barge in.

I HATE HIM

Now this brings me back to my pure and utter anger

'ALL MEN ARE COCKS AND ARE ALL FUCKING MOUTH'

Yes, practically all of my bloke friends have said very heartily 'I'll get your stuff back..hoho don't you worry. We'll go round there..Yes me and Jim Bob will go round there n get your stuff back..Dont worry Rach'.

Me: *points*(we were at the pub) He's over there now. Listening to my Ipod. Go do it then.

Bloke: Errr...I cant right now.

GAHHHHHHH

P.S. Sorry for the swearing in this. I tried to edit the majority out.
P.S.S. Sorry to any men reading this. I am sure you're absolutely LOVELY.

Comments

• Options
    Sorry to hear that, really seems like a bunch of morons you are dealing with here... Anyway not too sure wat to say, I think you mainly wanted to rant and I understand why... Just hope everything will go weel and you will get your stuff back...
  • Options
    Thanks me too. I hope my rant wasn't too scary to read :p
  • Options
    <33333

TBH I wouldnt' count on getting your stuff back - are there any bits of it that are really important to you or expensive?

And as a lesson for the future if your going to break up with someone try and extract as much of your stuff you can before hand however thats not really very helpful now (also not very helpful if your like the one being dumped either).

I would say that probably your best bet is to not get angry with him - or possibly not let him see that your angry with him. Give it a few days go into the pub and be nice and civil to him and ask if you can arrange a time to get it back - you can scream as much as you want when your on your own but not to his face.

All the screaming and shouting and getting other people to talk to him and stuff is just leaving a nasty taste in everyones mouth.

Massive Hugs though xxxx
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    Thanks me too. I hope my rant wasn't too scary to read :p

Nah it was alright, no worries, maybe I wouldn't have stand to close to you when you were typing it tho... ;)
  • Options
    Thankyou :)

I just want it sorted asap.

It's only a few things yet he seems to be making it so difficult. It's been over a month.

The things are:
    My Ipod
    Bra (haha yess..)
    Bits of jewellary and a jacket.

So its not much really. He's walking around listening to my Ipod. The cheek of him gaahhh. After our little confrontation today to be honest I'm kinda scared to see him! He wasn't yelling exactly but just seemed really aggressive..swearing etc. I'm going to ask a mate nicely to pop in there tomorrow night to see him. I've asked him to bring it to the pub tomorrow night but he's chosen today to act like an idiot and pretend not to know what I mean hence the '??' in the text.

If that doesn't work then pparently my mother says I have to report it to the police. Baaaah. :(
  • Options
    Your mum isn't wrong, after all there is some goods that are valuable and that he doesn't want to give back... I think he have a nice pair of balls to walk around listening to YOUR ipod... Seems like a real jackass... I am never to go for the police, but hey, if he ask for it and if it is the only solution I think that's what you will have to do... You can always call him and let him know that if he doesn't want to give you your stff back, well then it is stealing and if you have to you will go to the police... If he doesn't give you your stuff then, well he is even more stupid than he seems to be...
  • Options
    He is a first class arsehole.

Good luck getting all your stuff back.
  • Options
    Yeah I think I'll give him fair warning as a last resort. I think getting the police involved could end up very messy aand he's a stoner and is paranoid about answering the door so yeah it could get pretty nasteeh. Seriously, he lives 2 minutes away from his workplace if that. Its practically next door. All he has to do is put my crap in a bag and take it to the pub. Its not much to ask. Baaah. Thanks for reading my massive rant btw you two. I appreciate it :)

edit: mystify he soo is! thanks
  • Options
    After trying to sort it out he basically refused and threatened to burn my things so yeah I'm going to the police station tomorrow to ask for their advice. I doubt they'll do much. I hope he gets bird flu and dies.
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    I hope he gets bird flu and dies.

Sorry, couldnt help but chuckle at that bit!

Has he got anything valuable? ( of yours :p )
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Rachael wrote:
    After trying to sort it out he basically refused and threatened to burn my things so yeah I'm going to the police station tomorrow to ask for their advice. I doubt they'll do much. I hope he gets bird flu and dies.
    He sounds like a complete and utter fucking cunt. He needs his legs breaking, seriously.

If he does burn your stuff get him done on criminal damage or something.
  • Options
    Yeah my ipod. I sent him a text asking for it back and a reminder saying that my friend will pop over to pick it up and he said that i should remember who the fuck i'm talking to and that he'll decide what to give me which he'll do in his own time..oh and he'll burn the rest.

LOVELY CHAP EH.
  • Options
    We aren't all complete fucking wankers you know.
  • Options
    Hehe yay violette!

Next time I date someone I'm going to ask to see their psychiatric history. Seriously.
  • Options
    It annoys me though, I always try to be women, yet all get tarred with THE SAME BRUSH.

THE HELL
  • Options
    JsT go deck him for meeeee
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    JsT go deck him for meeeee
    If I wasn't approximately 300 miles away I would consider it. He sounds like a utter twat.
  • Options
    He is. He's scary too. I dont want to see him otherwise I'll barf in his ugly face.
  • Options
    Te he he. That was sooo funny. He sounds like a right idiot. Aw, poor Nate can't handle the fact the Rachie DOESN"T WANT HIM ANYMORE so he has to throw his little 'see, see, I am in control' hissy fit by keeping your stuff. What a moron! Hope you get your things back...
  • Options
    Ahah YAY.

That's exactly it!! Even his text messages were like 'think about what you're doing' and its all about HIM deciding. Control freak. Why do I always pick up the freaks.
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    Hehe yay violette!

Next time I date someone I'm going to ask to see their psychiatric history. Seriously.
    Or maybe their criminal record after this guy ;)
  • Options
    bluewisdom wrote:
    Or maybe their criminal record after this guy ;)

Haha ohh yes :D

I went to the police contact point and got told to write a letter and to keep a copy of it. Bahhh. What a kerfuffle
  • Options
    good luck rach :(
    i love your myspace :)
  • Options
    Thanks =)
  • Options
    Good luck getting the stuff back. Keep all mean texts that hes sent saying stuff like he did about being in control (yeah, I can't be bothered to go quote :p) to show police and things.
  • Options
    I see your point about guys saying Ill help you and then shitting it that would be very anoying, yes an awfull lot of guys are very full of shit in that way.

As your not going to go down the threats of violence angle, Id write the letter listing what he's nicked give it to him, then go back to the police.

Say he's stolen these things from you you left them in his house and he's refusing to give them back, theyl probably try and give you the run around tell them youve had an argument with him in the pub that got heated and you only want a bit off help before it gets out of hand.

Ask for the policemans name and try and get a policeman you can contact ask this policeman to give a call to your boyfriend asking him (your ex)when you can go round to get your stuff back, if a policeman calls him he will probably say of course she can get it back then if the policeman arranges a time your ex will probably have to agree to it. Tell the police that you think this is all it will take they will probably do this as they could then record a crime solved. see coppers blog for details of "crimes solved"
  • Options
    Thanks for your help :)

I'm going to try the letter idea and keep a copy of it. Maybe even recorded delivery. The policeman told me to give him seven days and if it isn't returned to go back to the police.

It'd feel so strange writing a formal letter and I know he'll be laughing at it. Bah. What a kerfuffle :(
  • Options
    God I hate the guy but haven't even met him!! :crazyeyes

I really hope you get your stuff back. To think he goes around with YOUR Ipod listening to it- TWAT!!!!

I'd love the the police to come knocking on his door- that'll take the smile off his face! Hehehe.

Good luck!!
  • Options
    I cant believe hes listening to your ipod in front of you! Thats well out of order. Has he always been a cunt or is it only since you split?
  • Options
    i think you should hire someone to "make him an offer he can't refuse..." and get ur stuff bak...sorry ppl...too much 'godfather'...again..