Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What's the longest sex session you ever had?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
And don't lie!!

This girl and me once done it for 20 or so hours.
I had to call in sick for work the next day coz my hamstrings gave in.
:yes:

Comments

• Options
    migpilot wrote:
    And don't lie!!

This girl and me once done it for 20 or so hours.
    I had to call in sick for work the next day coz my hamstrings gave in.

20hrs of pumping in and out? or with some rest in between?
  • Options
    A sex session is a "bit" more than penetration...come on...
    There's much more to it....food, toys, tv, internet, locations, role play etc....
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    A sex session is a "bit" more than penetration...come on...
    There's much more to it....food, toys, tv, internet, locations, role play etc....

Oh ok, it's not what I call a sex session, oral sex and erotic play in it ok, but the rest nah... otherwise of what I call a sex session 12hrs...
  • Options
    12 minutes.

I'm more of a sprinter than a long distance athlete :o
  • Options
    About 10 hours. Can't be bothered with that length of session without serious intoxication though.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    Can't be bothered with that length of session without serious intoxication though.

Yeah I was gunna say that. I can only be bothered with really long sessions when I'm drunk and you loose all concept of time
  • Options
    Tbh, I'd get bored and antsy after a couple hours. I'd just have to kill myself with a whole day. Not to mention body paint and cum does not satisfy an apetite.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Spliffie wrote:
    About 10 hours. Can't be bothered with that length of session without serious intoxication though.

All the longest sessions I've had were after taking ecstasy and usually after clubbing - up to 8 or 10 hours often without cumming once.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
  • Options
    Skive wrote:

All the longest sessions I've had were after taking ecstasy and usually after clubbing - up to 8 or 10 hours often without cumming once.

Totally right man.

Otherwise not long for me, good length of time for foreplay then a 20 minute session suits me best lol, I don't like delaying the inevitable .. too much ;)
  • Options
    longest session was probably about 4/5 hours. I got fed up after that!
  • Options
    depends where i was on the country at the time, id say at a quantative guess, about £35's worth
  • Options
    20 hours is an extremely long time.

im sure she'd be red raw by then anyway
  • Options
    maybe after about 5 mins if he forgot to take his jeans off, maybe thats why it lasted 20 hours, and he pulled a hamstring, maybe the jeans were tight
  • Options
    From thursday 19:00 till lastnight about 18:00 (sex, oral, toys, roleplay, bondage...). Only resting for 5-20min at a time and stopping for food or toilet breaks (no sleep). I'm bloodly nackered, kind of glad i'm at work today, though i could do with a few days sleep to recover. well got untill friday before i see my very horny girlfriend again.
  • Options
    6-7 hours i think....lost track of time
  • Options
    Probably between 5 to 7 hours, not sure, don't really spend my time looking at the clock when I have sex.
  • Options
    Probably about 4-5 hours.
  • Options
    elasticity wrote:
    Probably between 5 to 7 hours, not sure, don't really spend my time looking at the clock when I have sex.

Exactly... but i think for me tho... 9 times (of cumming :blush: )in about 12 hours... (usually don't have the time and mind to time my session) straight in bed for a night... didn't even go to work... called in sick... then again in bed all day... :thumb:
  • Options
    i dont know. sometimes we can have very slow foreplay, which starts as nothing, kisses on the hand... and so gradually get more sexual, until we're having sex. but where do you say you start having sex. at one end, you could say at the first kiss, but then its going to be stupid, like 6 hours or something. you could say when it starts getting intimate, so probably about 2 hours. I reckon thats mroe realistic for me.
  • Options
    probably way before 20 hours

Actually, after i phoned in sick we went to sleep and she kept waking me up wanting more, at one point i woke up and she was servicing me down below....
    Never met any girl as horny as her, i swear!!!
  • Options
    Bout 6 or 7 hours.
  • Options
    An hour and he didnt even come at the end of half an hour penetration, just gave up :banghead:
  • Options
    hours if i have energy, even longer on drugs :angel:
  • Options
    2 or 3 hours i rekon, not the sort of thing i get the stopwatch out for though!
  • Options
    Are you people whose numbers are in the region of 20 hours for real? Wow. I'm sure I'd run out of patience/lose interest long before that, and even if I didn't I've got other things to be getting on with. :p

Probably 3 or 4 hours, I guess, but that's not usual at all. I'm considering testing out this 20 hours malarky though... all in the name of research, of course. ;) Are we talking tantric here?
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Are you people whose numbers are in the region of 20 hours for real? Wow. I'm sure I'd run out of patience/lose interest long before that, and even if I didn't I've got other things to be getting on with. :p

Probably 3 or 4 hours, I guess, but that's not usual at all. I'm considering testing out this 20 hours malarky though... all in the name of research, of course. ;) Are we talking tantric here?
    your on then
  • Options
    briggi wrote:

lol well i know mines for real. we put aside the time, just for this (was only going to be the thursday night and all day friday, but ended up going for longer.) Long periods of foreplay was useds, toys, bondage and a few other things.
    Its worth trying a whole weekedn of sex at least once. :D got a txt from girlfriend this morning saying she cant control her legs. after this weekend hehe
  • Options
    The longest has been on drugs I guess but even then you still have to have breaks!
    Don't you people get sore? 20 HOURS?!
  • Options
    Pink Soda wrote:
    The longest has been on drugs I guess but even then you still have to have breaks!
    Don't you people get sore? 20 HOURS?!

Yer but for some a sex session includes everyting related to sex, not just pure action...
This discussion has been closed.