Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Why do we do it?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Go out. Get drunk. All good fun and games.

Now though, my hangover is the worst I've had for yonks. Something to do with the shots of sambuca, perhaps?

Sympathy from you fellow drunks, please.

Comments

• Options
    water, weed and sleep saves the day

or more alcohol

:wave:
  • Options
    Aw I'll give you sympathy coz I'm always hungover. Now go do a couple of shots, hair of the dog and all that :p
  • Options
    awww, hangovers are crap. but just remember what a great night you had and that it was all worth it. (even if you cant remember your night it probably was still worth it).

its a great excuse to pig out on crap as well :D
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    its a great excuse to pig out on crap as well :D

:yes:
  • Options
    Go out. Get drunk. All good fun and games.

Now though, my hangover is the worst I've had for yonks. Something to do with the shots of sambuca, perhaps?

Sympathy from you fellow drunks, please.

Lightweight!!!
    Now get up, shape up and gimme 20!!
    Then have another shot.

:thumb:
  • Options
    Yeah I'm feeling it a bit this morning ... got work in a couple of hours as well :sour:

Oh well not too far from summerish weather now. Soon you'll be able to just head out to garden/park/beer garden and bake the hangover away :D
  • Options
    Jon_UK wrote:
    Yeah I'm feeling it a bit this morning ... got work in a couple of hours as well :sour:

Oh well not too far from summerish weather now. Soon you'll be able to just head out to garden/park/beer garden and bake the hangover away :D
    lmao @ yonks...i aint heard the word yonks for ...well yonks...lmmfao :shocking: :thumb: :yes: ;) :crazyeyes
  • Options
    bigslim wrote:
    lmao @ yonks...i aint heard the word yonks for ...well yonks...lmmfao :shocking: :thumb: :yes: ;) :crazyeyes

Umm...riiiiight...
  • Options
    pick yourself up, get on the blower to your mates, get back out, have some food then go back on the lash. It's what saturdays are for you wimp!
  • Options
    I have no hangover despite drinking a lot of Southern Comfort at a party last night. :thumb:
  • Options
    the key is to get pissed again before it kicks in fully which is what i did yesterday and now gonna go and do today.

first pub - pint of orange and water and a pint of lager together. they you are reyt, rehydrated and read to rock.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    the key is to get pissed again before it kicks in fully which is what i did yesterday and now gonna go and do today.

first pub - pint of orange and water and a pint of lager together. they you are reyt, rehydrated and read to rock.

<3 Koe
  • Options
    I don't really get hangovers that often so not too bad. Yer fella Koe is right, best thing to do is go to the pub for a few pints and a few games of pool the next morning or afternoon!
  • Options
    Ahh. I went shopping - retail therapy! Just got home, and now I'm getting ready to do it all again.

LOVE IT! :D
  • Options
    You only get hangovers when you stop drinking, so I have no sympathy:p
  • Options
    my heads banging like a shit house door too.i think i'll go and get some more cans.
    as a fellow piss head,you have my sympathy... :crazyeyes :D
  • Options
    No hangover for me tomorrow! Im not going out... none of the guys want to come out and i dont think i could keep up with the girls on my own...
  • Options
    ive had to come home, 3rd night in a row is no good, im dying proper bad, got a chicken butty tho so not all bad
  • Options
    Urgh. Ill.

I swapped sim cards with my mate because her phone battery ran out - and went home with her sim card. SHE TEXTED ME AT 8AM TO TELL ME THIS AND I ONLY GOT INTO BED AT 5.30AM. :|

Feeling a little edgy now... but definitely in the mood to do it all again tonight. Koe, you're a lightweight.
  • Options
    I'm another one feeling a bit rank today... think I've got one more night in me though, it'd be such a shame not to... :thumb:
  • Options
    i was planning on being out again tonight but after being out that last 2 nights i think both of my hangovers waited till today :( i dont think ill see 10 o'clock tonight never mind dance till the early hours!
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    I'm another one feeling a bit rank today... think I've got one more night in me though, it'd be such a shame not to... :thumb:

That's JUST how I feel. Think all my lightweight mates are staying in though, boo.
  • Options
    I feel like absolute shit today. And I'm meant to be spending an afternoon in the pub with bottles of wine.

I just want to go back to bed. :(
  • Options
    Lil Laura wrote:
    I feel like absolute shit today. And I'm meant to be spending an afternoon in the pub with bottles of wine.

I just want to go back to bed. :(

Hello, thesite stranger. :D

Good night mate?
  • Options
    Hello, thesite stranger. :D

Good night mate?

Pretty much, yeah. I'll point you in the direction of my LJ.

I feel like I'm actually going to die. I keep texting my mates saying 'yeah I'm running a bit late', 'give me ten minutes', 'I'll be half an hour, tops.' I'm still sitting here in my pyjamas. It's just not happening for me. :(
  • Options
    Lil Laura wrote:
    Pretty much, yeah. I'll point you in the direction of my LJ.

I feel like I'm actually going to die. I keep texting my mates saying 'yeah I'm running a bit late', 'give me ten minutes', 'I'll be half an hour, tops.' I'm still sitting here in my pyjamas. It's just not happening for me. :(

Haha. Love it mate. I'd still be in my pyjamas if I wasn't made to go out and get piss wet through just to give my mate her sim card back. :|
  • Options
    I've got ten minutes until my mate's dad comes to pick me up. Still have no makeup on and haven't touched my hair. Still sitting here typing this.

Time clearly doesn't exist in my world.
  • Options
    Violette wrote:
    i finished work at 3, drank til 8, got up at 2. and got work in a few hours. WHERES THE LOGIC MAAN.

Hardcore, my pal. :D
  • Options
    Lil Laura wrote:
    I've got ten minutes until my mate's dad comes to pick me up. Still have no makeup on and haven't touched my hair. Still sitting here typing this.

Time clearly doesn't exist in my world.

Just go out looking below par, then you can say you're ill and go home again.

Not that that will ever happen when you get in the pub and have a drink... lol ;)
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    z01 wrote:
    water, weed and sleep saves the day

or more alcohol

:wave:
    :yes: Works well that does!

More Alcohol just delays the hangover. Works if you need to be without it for a few hours or so.

Mixing pot and booze carefully is fun. No hangover, and a great feeling.