Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Find out what team do you REALLY support

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Your Team is: Middlesbrough

You're quite an easy going character. You roll with life's punches and take the good times with the bad. Although you think you're doing fine, your friends worry you're not filling your potential. Although you know you've got plenty of time, you wonder if you'll ever find the right person. Boro won't fill that gap, but they'll prove mildly diverting while you're looking.

....Is that good or bad? Damn English football just confuses me.
    Where and who the fuck are Middlesborough?!?!
    I want it to say "You support Manchester United"

Mmmm, Beckham;)
    Ha, Birmingham City
    Middlesbrough

:crazyeyes :banghead: :crazyeyes :banghead: :crazyeyes :banghead: :crazyeyes

it cant be true.... i think i'll have to resit it.
    Charlton Athletic....

yeah... whatever.....
    Middlesbrough. Aargh!!!

:banghead: :shocking:

Obviously Arsenal aren't an option cos nobody could be that perfect.
    aston frickin villa.... sod that
    Originally posted by littlemiss17
    Your team isSunderland: Youve got a proper lust for life- you like cavorting and consorting until the early hours every weekend monday to friday you work bloody hard. Youre always organising your friends into things. Youre self aware enough to know you can be a bit much sometimes, but thats often the last thing on your mind when your having fun youre competitive to a degree, and youve got some irrational hatreds, but you dont let them get to you much. You also cant stand people taking the piss out of you. I hate sunderland
    I actually do support Sunderland but got Birmingham. I read through the credentials and they seemed quite right for me. It is only a game!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't mind being similar to that description!!
    Fulham.....

Hmmmmm......

Im a Gooner though.

Aparently im an old romantic.:confused:

nevermind
    i know, i know.. dragging up an old thread etc. sorry. but can anyone tell me what this quiz is about, sounds interesting just the link doesnt exist anymore
    Just a silly quiz, you answer questions and it told you who you probably supported. Load of rubbish mate.
    godscop wrote:
    Just a silly quiz, you answer questions and it told you who you probably supported. Load of rubbish mate.

yup. but i was all for a waste time style quiz, before i found out it was so old. Just wondered what sort of questions they asked to get the answers
    Probably something along the lines of whats your favourite food, music etc Can't really remember, the same sort of questions you get in all them quizzes.