Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So, I told them: "Sod off and die, you useless rodents"

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just playing devils advocate here, feel free to flame me but in this case I think the person being asked to buy someone cigarettes IS superior, thats why they're being asked in the first place because they are superior in terms of age (being legal).

As I said previously I think the words he chose were extreme but in most cases I think it is quite accepted that these people are annoying to say the least and I would rather not be approached by these people when I'm outside a newsagents, I find it quite threatening.

Hope I got my point across as I meant it.
    "superior",is i think perhaps what s.g thinks he is reguardless of age.he tends to overreact to run of the mill type situations, to show assertiveness,when in fact he is totally nieve and needs to chill the fuck out.

ok, i'll admit its slightly annoying,but telling them to fuck off and die is a bit over the top tbh.maybe s.g felt threatened thats why he reacted like that.
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    :lol: Will he allow you to show everyone his driving licence? :p
    He showed my stepmum yesterday.

And tbh, he won't have a choice. All I have to do is remember which wallet he keeps his license in, and which pocket he keeps that wallet in. Damn his having two fucking wallets >.<.
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    ok, i'll admit its slightly annoying,but telling them to fuck off and die is a bit over the top tbh.maybe s.g felt threatened thats why he reacted like that.

Or maybe he didn't do any such thing...
  • Options
    So I told them: "Eat my shorts"
  • Options
    ;)
  • Options
    i don't think he did.. hence my reply.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    By the way, are you and Kermit the same nasty, deeply unpleasant person?

No.

Kermit isn't an unpleasant person.
  • Options
    be firm, be fair.

we have such characters by my local shop, they always ask me to get them beer, i ask for a fiver in return, they usually say no, but at least i offered, and then smirk that you have when you walk out with a slab on your shoulder is ace