Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Plans for easter sunday?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sunday lunch with the family then a drive up the m1 back to leeds for a night out somewhere... just need to decide where!
  • Options
    I really should do you some work/revision since we go back on tuesday.. :p

There's also a brilliant band playing at the windmill that night..but i don't think i'm gonna have anyone to go with.. :(
  • Options
    After I casually slip out of my bed, I will put some clothes on and drive to my country club where I will watch the 2 football games (Come on Liverpool) and then do a bit of cardio followed by some weight lifting, after which I will change and chill out in the Steam Room for some 15 minutes, before i make my way to the jacuzzi to enjoy a well earned break from all the sweating.
  • Options
    I'm cooking the Sunday dinner. Or I was. I was meant to be spending the week alone, then Dad decided he'd stay. My sister has a migraine so she can't go to my Grans, and so Mum is also staying.

Now the lamb joint that was for me (and possibly my boyfriend) is to be split between 4 people. I don't think so. :p
  • Options
    eating eggs and watching telly :-D
  • Options
    Kat_B wrote:
    sunday lunch with the family then a drive up the m1 back to leeds for a night out somewhere... just need to decide where!
    theres loads goin on this sunday in leeds! ive got my ticket for kdf meets federation at oceana :hyper: :D