Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hollyoaks

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    beans wrote:
    Nancy nneds to fall down a hole :grump: Although you gotta feel sorry for her a bit in real life, being about 23 and playing a 15 year old, ha.
    Gawd, is she really that old? I didn't think she was that old! I thought she was about 20.

Does anybody know how old Nicole is? I think she looks far older than 16!
  • Options
    Nicole was born in 1987 and is therefore 18 or 19, Nancy was born in 1983 and is therefore nearly 23.
  • Options
    Nicole was born in 1987 and is therefore 18 or 19, Nancy was born in 1983 and is therefore nearly 23.

well there u go, you learn something new everyday! she really doesn't look 23, or maybe thats just the way they've made her look coz on that picture she looks alot older than she does on hollyoaks
  • Options
    sarahs mum is so evil!!
  • Options
    Nancy was also in the coffee advert, playing the baby sitter (the mum hands over the baby, goes and has a coffee *same time tommorow?*)
  • Options
    Oooo I remember that advert but I don't remember it being Nancy :confused:
  • Options
    It was Georgina Sherrington in the coffee advert, who played Mildred Hubble in the Worst Witch.
  • Options
    Char_Baby wrote:
    Nancy was also in the coffee advert, playing the baby sitter (the mum hands over the baby, goes and has a coffee *same time tommorow?*)

i remember seeing her in the coffee advert :thumb:
  • Options
    Has anyone noticed that the girl that Max is with is a different person?
  • Options
    You know i was just thinking that very same thing! Claire i think her name is. - Different girl already!!
  • Options
    caenine06 wrote:
    You know i was just thinking that very same thing! Claire i think her name is. - Different girl already!!

Thats her name, thank god it wasn't just me who noticed that!
  • Options
    I only watch the omnibus on a sunday so i get left behind with whats happening.

The girl that plays Claire is Samantha Rowley- she was in Make me a Supermodel(or was it Britains Next Top Model??) one of them shows anyway, think she came 3rd.
  • Options
    I noticed straight away that Claire was played by a different person. She has a completely different accent and looks different! It obvious!
  • Options
    im lost.

is a different actress playing her this week
  • Options
    Yeah it is, they didnt even get a very good lookalike!
  • Options
    WEN DID RHYS SLEEP WITH SARAHS MUM?!! i watch it religiously! wel i thought i did!!!
  • Options
    I don't like the new actress. Maybe it's just because it's a change but the whole point in "Claire" was that she was this stunning, unobtainable type. This new girl is very pretty, don't get me wrong, but she is not like the last actress. Ho hum
  • Options
    x~*Nat*~x wrote:
    WEN DID RHYS SLEEP WITH SARAHS MUM?!! i watch it religiously! wel i thought i did!!!
    Well obviously you don't if you didn't see that episode :p
  • Options
    draven wrote:
    I don't like the new actress. Maybe it's just because it's a change but the whole point in "Claire" was that she was this stunning, unobtainable type. This new girl is very pretty, don't get me wrong, but she is not like the last actress. Ho hum

im not keen on the new actress either, i think its just the change though tbh, maybe we'll get used to it soon
  • Options
    It was going really bad last year, the storylines tend to drag. I was sick to death of Justin by the time the trial came. Then they announced they were getting new scriptwriters in & Hollyoaks was going to get better & steamier but all i've seen is it going really reaaaally downhill & its just boring now!
  • Options
    That Justin trial was ridiculous. It just went on and on and on. I got bored very quickly
  • Options
    Sometimes bits can boring and other times its good
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    That Justin trial was ridiculous. It just went on and on and on. I got bored very quickly
    Just like the whole Justin/Becca fling thing going on now. For the love of god, stop dragging it out!
  • Options
    Rich-E wrote:
    Just like the whole Justin/Becca fling thing going on now. For the love of god, stop dragging it out!
    Maybe they just love giving Justin really long boring story lines :chin:
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:

trials often do
  • Options
    Rich-E wrote:

Have to agree it is going on a bit.
  • Options
    Is the new Claire the same actress who was Nigels daughter (also called Claire) in Eastenders yeaaaaaars ago? :chin:
  • Options
    Is the new Claire the same actress who was Nigels daughter (also called Claire) in Eastenders yeaaaaaars ago? :chin:

No idea
  • Options
    Not sure about that one! But this new Claire doesnt seem to be as sort of 'mean' towards the OB Mel thing, she is playing the part as 'its bad but i aint that bothered' unlike before. maybe we will get used to her. who knows!
  • Options
    I prefered the first Claire - I think she was more charismatic and attractive, although her voice annoyed me a little.

I love that Mandy's giving Justin evils over the whole Becca thing. Justin's a big fuzzy thick turd and Jake sooo deserves better than Becca.