Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

When your BF/GF found your sex toys..

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I am very open about the fact I have a vibrator, I think a huge amount of women own sex toys these days and it'd be nieve of a man to be surprised.
  • Options
    My girlfriend used to have one before she met me, she didn't er carry it over thank god.

I bought her one for a prezzie, and a little one to go in her hand bag haha. She says she doesn't use it without me, I believe her but I wouldn't care if she wanted too.

I love using toys during sex from time to time, really gets me going. and her too.
  • Options
    and any woman worth her salt will be absolutely delighted if their boyfriend had one of these FleshlightSR.jpg

or one of these:
    inflatablefemale.jpg

no seriously. Id love my guy to wank with stuff like that and use them as a valuable addition to our sex life. Theyre WELL sexy!

I don't think you can compare that to a vibrator. Some girls just find it easier to get themselves off with a vibe rather than manually. No shame in it. I don't see why the bloke should have a problem with it.
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    I don't think you can compare that to a vibrator. Some girls just find it easier to get themselves off with a vibe rather than manually. No shame in it. I don't see why the bloke should have a problem with it.

well the doll might not be the same but the fake pussy yes...

I agree that for some women a vibe is need if they can't come an other way, but otherwise why wome are allowed vibe and men aren't allowed fake pussy if both can come an other way...
  • Options
    well the doll might not be the same but the fake pussy yes...

I agree that for some women a vibe is need if they can't come an other way, but otherwise why wome are allowed vibe and men aren't allowed fake pussy if both can come an other way...

Then shouldnt your problem be with dildos? Vibes just stimulate the clit don't they?
  • Options
    Oh. Well they're hardly a replacement for sex,
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    Then shouldnt your problem be with dildos? Vibes just stimulate the clit don't they?

No, the problem is with all, cos as far as I know sex doesn't stop you from stimulating the clitoris, even if you are not going done on her if you know your position you can penetrate as well as stimulating the clitoris...